Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

decipher this ******** right here

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, this hb and another mutual guy friend are together for lunch. He has a girlfriend. She asks him if he ever takes his girlfriend out. Then she goes "I want to be taken out too, nobody takes me out". Is it obvious she wants me to take her out or what?

Then something weird happened. My roommates girlfriend finds out that this same hb and my roommate hooked up in the summer when they were together. She asks me to ask the same hb if this is true so I asked her in a text. Her response was long and went something like "why are you of all people asking? Yes it happened but it's not a big deal and it doesn't mean anything".

So the next night we're all going out together with a group of people. She basically confronts me and asks why the hell did I ask her that question. I was just like because she asked me to. I told her it was a mistake and I should have stayed out of it and I got in more trouble by getting involved. Later on her demeanor totally changes towards me and she starts discussing right in front of me with her friends all the hookups she had lately. She says something to the tune of "When me and him hook up he never even walks me home, he's not even relationship material" and she starts talking about these other guys and how nobody is relationship material.

The question is. Was the mentioning of her hookups to get me jealous and prove she has value and the whole "not relationship material" trying to say that maybe I am? Or is she basically just letting me know that she is with other guys and she's no longer interested in me?

edit: the title should be decipher this Womanesse right here

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it just means she's a hor, who obviously isnt worthy of relationships or being 'taken out.'
Her mentioning these hookups probably means that she doesnt care what you think.

why are you of all people asking?
This statement is kinda weird though. I dont know what to think about that. It kinda sounds like she thought YOU werent interested, so maybe you weren't escalating like you should have been.

My advice is to find a non-hor and make sure you escalate with her.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. What ^^^^^^^^ said.

Doesn´t mean you can´t hook up with her though. But I wouldn´t let "feelings" get involved here if i was you.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I'd say it just means she's a hor, who obviously isnt worthy of relationships or being 'taken out.'
Her mentioning these hookups probably means that she doesnt care what you think.

This statement is kinda weird though. I dont know what to think about that. It kinda sounds like she thought YOU werent interested, so maybe you weren't escalating like you should have been.

lol thanks good advice. This is interesting, I'm thinking that maybe she DID think that I didn't care, so that's why her demeanor changed. I don't know if this is good or bad. It basically showed her that I have lower interest than she thought. Because of this maybe she tried to get some sort of reaction out of me when she started mentioning all these other hook-ups, which I really didn't. The whole night I kind of ignored her cause I was kind of mad, but didn't really show it.

I don't know if what I did was good or bad. It showed I had lower interest than she thought and also that I didn't really care about her hook-ups. Idk we'll see. More advice is appreciated.

Lol she did join a sorority so maybe she has become a hor.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:

If this wasn't your first reaction there's a chance you could respect this girl more than you respect yourself

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. She enjoys hooking up with guys who are physically attractive to her, but too much of jerks to get seriously involved with.

2. She is slightly envious of other girls that have boyfriends that take them out. But, if a guy does take her out, she'll use him for the free dinner and attention, give him a peck on the cheek, and make him wait a long time for sex or not put out at all. But she'll booty text some other dude when she gets home from the G-rated date. (See #1.)

3. She is only good for a hookup and definitely not relationship material herself.

4. (Please don't take following personally. This is just a friendly critique.) It was not a good idea to ask her about that past hookup for the following reasons:

a) It made you look a little weak letting some other girl boss you around and make you pry and get involved in something that wasn't your business. There was nothing in it for you except for some gossip.

b) You came across as Mr. Gossip. Women don't like to hookup with guys who gossip. They're afraid you'll brag to world if they hookup with you.

5. I believe you are friendzoned at best for two reasons. One is #4b. The other reason is she felt comfortable bragging about her hookups to her girlfriends IN FRONT OF YOU. Women generally do not brag about other hookups in front of potential hookup or dating partners. It looks sl&tty.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shyt! Did I say "non-hor?":crackup:

What I meant to say is find a girl who's a lesser hor. as in: one whose history you DONT know.

my mistake, and humble apologies for implying there is such a thing as a
non-hor.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should not have asked her about her hook up with your roomate. Her behavior change more than likely had something to do with her being offended that you asked that. So she was probably talking about all her current hookups to vent and seek validation that her practices (including what happened with her and your roomate) was acceptable.

Why are you trying to date a girl your roomate pumped and dumped anyway?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
you should not have asked her about her hook up with your roomate. Her behavior change more than likely had something to do with her being offended that you asked that. So she was probably talking about all her current hookups to vent and seek validation that her practices (including what happened with her and your roomate) was acceptable.

Why are you trying to date a girl your roomate pumped and dumped anyway?
I mean hook-up as in makeout when they were drunk...

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then there was even less of a reason to bring that up. Never ask about that stuff, you will just get yourself into trouble. Keep your mouth shut.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn your right. Apologize or never mention it again?

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Damn your right. Apologize or never mention it again?
WTF man, apologize for that? are you a sucker for girly drama?

1) You dont apologize for stupid sh1t like that

2) You havent offended that slut, but you are offending your dignity

3) It would serve you no good, you would devalue yourself even more in her eyes

4) You are just feeding the gossip when what you want is for all that to go away

Man, you need to get your act together, go read the DJ Bible and the Book of Pook, your perception of reality looks like it needs some foundation work.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
1. She enjoys hooking up with guys who are physically attractive to her, but too much of jerks to get seriously involved with.

2. She is slightly envious of other girls that have boyfriends that take them out. But, if a guy does take her out, she'll use him for the free dinner and attention, give him a peck on the cheek, and make him wait a long time for sex or not put out at all. But she'll booty text some other dude when she gets home from the G-rated date. (See #1.)

3. She is only good for a hookup and definitely not relationship material herself.

4. (Please don't take following personally. This is just a friendly critique.) It was not a good idea to ask her about that past hookup for the following reasons:

a) It made you look a little weak letting some other girl boss you around and make you pry and get involved in something that wasn't your business. There was nothing in it for you except for some gossip.

b) You came across as Mr. Gossip. Women don't like to hookup with guys who gossip. They're afraid you'll brag to world if they hookup with you.

5. I believe you are friendzoned at best for two reasons. One is #4b. The other reason is she felt comfortable bragging about her hookups to her girlfriends IN FRONT OF YOU. Women generally do not brag about other hookups in front of potential hookup or dating partners. It looks sl&tty.

Nailed it! OP is over-analyzing thinking this chick has interest in him, when its CLEAR that she doesn't. In any case, your not missing out on anything here, this chick sounds immature and looking to have her cake and eat it too.

Move on to worthy targets.

PIMP

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"She says something to the tune of "When me and him hook up he never even walks me home, he's not even relationship material" and she starts talking about these other guys and how nobody is relationship material."

i like how she's complaining about whoever this guy is, but still she lets him bone her.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Later on her demeanor totally changes towards me and she starts discussing right in front of me with her friends all the hookups she had lately. She says something to the tune of "When me and him hook up he never even walks me home, he's not even relationship material" and she starts talking about these other guys and how nobody is relationship material.

The question is. Was the mentioning of her hookups to get me jealous and prove she has value and the whole "not relationship material" trying to say that maybe I am? Or is she basically just letting me know that she is with other guys and she's no longer interested in me?

edit: the title should be decipher this Womanesse right here
You got it backwards. What she was describing was herself and why SHE isn't relationship material. She'll find this out when she's 30something and wondering why there's "no good men left". She's riding the c0ck carousel right now living it up, but when it comes to a screeching halt, when they reach that Wild E Coyote moment, sit back and watch the fireworks as the fail train pulls into station. Whatever you do, don't get involved with the crazy broade.