Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decipher this for me! :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

anyway, those of you who read http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122156 will remember HB21st.

Anyway, we had a couple of good dates (that went really well, plenty of kino and touching, kissing and hugging, etc.)

Tonight she was supposed to come over and watch movies. She called an hour ago (about 4 hours before the time she was supposed to come over) and cancelled, saying that she is sick and gonna go to bed early. She said we should reschedule to next week sometime and that she'll let me know.

Now, this sounds kinda bad for me. Was I outright rejected?

Please, don't think that I am some KJ that had just had his first couple of dates with some homely looking chick. I've read the bible, I know my stuff and most of all I APPROACH CONSISTENTLY and have not been rejected for a number yet (doesnt mean much but there it is). Not trying to boast, just trying to make sure people know that I'm not just another newbie, so no "READ THE BIBLE KJ!" posts please.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
All those posters who answer posts with "Read the Bible, newb" are usually the REAL Keyboard Jockeys. They say that because they have no real advice to give.

People get sick...and as long as she hasn't behaved in a way to suspect she's lying to you it's fine to assume that she is sick. If this is a regular thing that she does, then it could be perceived as an excuse and low interest. Give it a week and see what happens.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't seem like she rejected you. But you won't know until you set something up. They way you left it, she will most likely wait for you to contact her and chase her and ask her about it, even though she's the one who cancelled and the one who said she would let you know. They rarely do. If she does, that is a big plus.

My advice is: wait until she contacts you. Did you tell HER to call YOU? Did you set something concrete about what day? Seems like you didn't, so it is very likely that she's expecting you to do the chasing. Don't. Don't do the predictable thing that most guys do when women TEST them the way she is.

Remember, even when they are not intentionally testing you, they will judge you on how you handle the "unintentional" test, and how you react and how predictable you are. Always throw the ball back in her court and expect her to follow through.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could well be actually sick - She called well ahead of time, suggested you reschedule. Not necessarily the end of the world.

Wait a few days before calling (hey, maybe she'll call you?), and try to reschedule. In the meantime... There's ten other women out there who you should be fvcking :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
My advice is: wait until she contacts you. Did you tell HER to call YOU? Did you set something concrete about what day? Seems like you didn't, so it is very likely that she's expecting you to do the chasing. Don't. Don't do the predictable thing that most guys do when women TEST them the way she is.
She said she would let me know, but didn't outright say that she is going to call me next week to reschedule.

I also thought that maybe she kinda got shy and nervous about the whole 'movie' thing. I could do the whole 'maybe she..' thing all day, if i wanted to, but I won't. I'll put her on the backburner for a while and get back out there :)

haha, or my brother's interpretation: "movie means sex. she's on her period, dude!" :crackup:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her alone for a bit and find another chick to game. Come back to her later if she hasn't already initiated contact.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
I'm gonna reply to your other thread man. Give us a minute.
thanks man, i've been looking for some more replies for that sh*t :)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By now I trust you've read my reply to the other thread so you would know that I don't think things went QUITE as well as you thought.

With this situation, it would help if you say exactly what she said. The bit that has me concerned is that she said she would call you to rescedule. The I am hearing it for now, that sounds suspiciously like "maybe some other time" -- ie "never". BUT maybe I'm wrong. Let me know exactly what she said, and what her tone was like (if you are able to describe it).

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey daniel,

I cant remember much about the actual words she used, but her tone was kinda neutral. Not apologetic, but not too serious either. Kinda just matter of fact. "Can we do it another night, cause I feel sick and I think i'm coming down with a cold".

Any practical ideas on getting into and conveying a sexual state?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, neutral doesn't sound too encouraging man. No doubt, people DO get sick, and sometimes so sick that they really cannot go to work/do the shopping/stick to their dates etc. But also, a lot of the time it's just an excuse for when they dont' really wanna do that thing (work/pay bills/date etc). This one, I'm sorry to say, does sound more like the excuse variety (or maybe just a complete invention, ie she's not sick at all). Don't lose all hope though, 'cos I might be wrong.

Here's why I think I'm right though. I know if I REALLY wanted to do something, or see someone, i would have to be REALLY sick not to do it, and if I WAS really sick, on the phone I'd be like "oh MAN, i can't believe this shyt. I REALLY wanted to come over tonight, but I'm just feeling so sick I just can't." A chick would say it in that girly apologetic voice like "I'm soooo sorry, i'm just feeling awful... is it okay if we save it for another time?) [voice rising at the end, even better if she sort of "squeaks" out the last part] Then you know it's genuine (or he/she is one good actor).

Fkkn that's chicks for you man, they are DOMINATED by their moods. See how quickly they can go hot to cold? (Assuming this one was an excuse.) Man, I've had it happen to me bro, I KNOW what it's like. For a guy, fkking infuriating... things had gone so good last time you were with 'em, you make these cool plans, you're so looking forward to it... and then BOOM, the gate shuts on you. It's just the way chicks are man. VERY little that you can do about it.

But there is ONE thing you can do that i have not yet found anything as powerful as (NB "powerful", not "foolproof") and that thing is to get them to experience sexual states. If you do this, then THAT is what she thinks of when she thinks of you. (I mean, this is before you've fkkd them or even kissed them -- those things are sexual enough by themselves, and once you've done them, those are things she automatically thinks of when she thinks of you; well, as long as you were "good" in bed or a good kisser, that is.) If you don't do that, then the things she thinks of are the other stuff you talked about, or the jokes, or maybe some "look" you gave her. Those things aren't bad, and sometimes they are enough. But they are not as powerful as if she is recalling sexual feelings when she thinks of you.

Just test this on yourself. Imagine you had a date with some hot chick right... nah, hang on...make it some chick that you wren't really all that into. And you're there and you're chatting away and shyt, but at some point during the convo, she tells you, say, in an embarrassed tone, "I feel kinda embarrassed telling you this, but sitting here talking to you, I'm getting SO turned on...". (Okay, a chick isn't very likely to tell you that...at least not on a first date, but just bear with me.) Even though you might not have been particularly attracted to this chick, when she told you that, you felt like a real stud didn't you? Now, let's say it's four days later, when YOU think of this chick, what is the first thing that's gonna come to your mind? It's gonna be that line isn't it? You're gonna recall how it felt to hear those words from her. Maybe when you recall it it won't be as powerful, but it's still a good feeling. Now, imagine she had never said anything like that. When you think of her, you're just gonna think of whatever normal convo material you guys discussed. Most likely, because you weren't attracted to her that much, you're probably not get excited at all when you think of her. See the difference?

I've got this leb boss at this pizza shop I work at. He's a gun salesman (he works in sales during the day, runs pizza shop at night.) The other night this new customer asked me how the ribs were. Me, like a fkkn rookie, go to him that look, I don't eat ribs so I'm not the man to ask, but they're really popular, we sell heaps of them. (Actually so far so good, the fkk up is the net bit.) "We had a bit of a problem with the last batch though, they were a bit tough for some of the customers, but the new batch is fine." My boss goes to me NEVER use the word "problem" to a customer. It's good that I was trying to be honest, but customers are a pack of fkkheads, and when he thinks about our ribs, all he will remember is the word "problem", that's the part that will remain fixed most firmly in his head. I actually realized my error before he even told me, and he's definitely right.

Chicks are pretty similar. The stuff that sticks in their heads most firmly is the sexual feelings. When they feel they are hot and sexy and desirable, or that they turned YOU on, that is what they remember because that is what they like to feel more than anything. Remember that song "You make me feel like an original woman...." It's the womanly way the guy made her feel that had her hooked on him -- not the jokes or the card tricks or whatever.

Now, as for practical ideas, my arsenal is pretty empty I must admit. So is th above just KBJ theory then? Well, not really. I've known for quite a while that what chicks want most is FEELINGS...but I'd been a bit hazy on WHICH feelings. I think have it nailed with the above though. Why? Because based on the chicks I've been with in the past, I mean, on "dates" I've been, on the ones that ended up hot and heavy (sex, blow, fingering) and the ones that were just "a good time", the difference was how sexual we got with each other conversationally or just "mood-wise" -- I mean here the way we looked at each other, the tone of voice etc; all the really sexually suggestive stuff. The ones that ended up good were the sexual ones, the other ones that didn't, as far as I can remember, were ones where we spent TOO long talking about "serious" stuff, even though it was in a "fun" tone and we laughed a lot. I mean, it's a date, so okay, you're gonna talk about "serious" or semi-serious stuff at least for a BIT, but the problem is when that is virtually ALL you do, or you spend TOO LONG on it.

Anyway, back to the practical stuff. So what "sexual" stuff did I use? Well, sorry for the letdown, but nothing really spectacular. Basically, I just talked about her looks. Not in a four-eyed nerd, starstruck kind of way. I mean, in a sexual way. Eg "Well, listen, just sitting here looking at you now, you are SO good looking" Usually that gets a you-just-made-my-day smile out of her and a (almost shy) "thank you". But keep it up and say more. Like one time, I pressed on, "I'm serious. I knew you were good looking and i was already attracted to you, but seriously, the more I'm looking at you, I can't believe how hot you are". (That was a specific one that I am recalling -- we were sitting in my car, and she actually started it, 'cos we were talking about what we thought of each other the first time we saw each other. I had given some friends a lift, and she was with them, and she was in the back of my car. She goes to me [what her impression of me was] "pretty fkkn hot", and that is when I came back with the above.)

Very very effective. Some people say "dont' give compliments". I think that is BS. If she likes you, she definitely wants to hear that you find her attractive. Maybe approaching with "Man, you are so hot" is not the greatest approach (then again, maybe it is, dunno), but once you've already got some attraction happening, I am CONVINCED that it is an extremely effective method. That guy skip2mylou that got banned on here (totally unfair, imo) says he used to always use this, and frankly, I believe his field reprts cos they are so similar to what I have experienced. Imo, girls LOVE it if you tell them how attracted you are to them.

Unfortunately, that's about all I have for the moment. Well, I have also talked more direct sexual stuff, but that's only AFTER I've already been with her. (Eg, we talk on the phone to each other about the "other night" and things we did to each other and how good it felt etc) That is good too, but I haven't worked out a way of introducing this kind of stuff into the conversation BEFORE I've done anything with her. Well, at least not without sounding overly crude, anyway -- eg, like "so... you like giving head?" Lol, that's too crude man, I couldn't pull it off. Even just "so... what's your fave position" is a bit too forward and I wouldn't feel comfrotable saying it. (Might be a good one though.. but i think the "backfire" potential is too high.)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some more practical stuff -- cos I am sick atm and stuck at home in front of the pc -- with this one that you went on the date with. When you were going through the department store, and she goes to you about her panties "you'll just have to wait and see", right there, you could have "deepened" that sexually, with something like [maybe a sly grin on your face, for added effect]"yeah?... how long will i have to wait?" Most likely she would have giggled and came back with something non-commital (I mean, it's unlikely she'd give a specifc answer, lol) And then you could have kept deepening with something like "man.. then don't talk to me about your panties unless you're trying to turn me on... now I'm gonna keep thinking about them...."

That's not really what I was referring to me with putting in her into a sexual state, but it's definitely a start. Like, you've sort of established a bit of a sexual baseline there, but to make it really effective, you'd have to go deeper still. How? Well, again, I'm weak on this point. My only tool, as I said, is talking about her looks -- which is powerful, trust me, and it's also somehing you can get pretty creative with, especially if you talk about specifics, lik her lips, her eyes, her body (but don't be crude); even something like her "aura", or the way she moves; basically anything that gets her feeling good about herself. (And obviously, it's best when it sounds GENUINE.)

Oh, also, you need to talk about it a "sexual tone" yourself. NOT in the same tone as you just discussed the weather or what you watched on TV last night. If you get this part right, then it sort of marks a "transition point" in the whole conversation/date. I mean, if she's into you (and she's normal) she'll enjoy this stuff WAY more than the weather or whatever, so make sure that YOU don't go back to anything "standard". KEEP it sexual. There should be NO going back. (Not as in a "rule" or anything, I just mean, why fkk WOULD you go back? Only reason is if you lose your nerve and can't keep up the sexual stuff and you pyss out and go back.)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man, this is all awesome stuff. Its making me pumped up to approach and attract just so i can try this out ;)

I guess my problem is that I feel that escalating too fast will scare her off or something. I know that i can gauge it as I go by her responses, her looks and the general sexual state that she is in, so I guess that covers it.

I have this dumba$$ idea that escalating gradually and being patient is just as good as striking while the iron is hot. Its just not, and i gotta learn that :)

Thanks for all the input dude.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're alright man. All you have to do is relax, you're thinking to much.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this chick I was absolutely crazy about. One night we had a date. I tried to cancel coz I was really sick.

She came over to look after me instead.

She ended up getting drunk and crashing in my bed. I felt disgusting and ****house coz I was so sick. I didn't even snuggle up to her. Eventually she stuck her thigh between mine so her hammy was against my balls.

I just said, "you know, I'm really really really sick and need to sleep." I didn't want to bang this girl I liked so much in such a bad state. I wanted to be at my best for the first sex.

Its not always an excuse.

Your brother is probably right. She knew the sex was coming and she;

1. Was really sick

2. The painters were in.

3. She wouldn't get home in time to shave her legs (I once spent an hour sitting at a girls kitchen table at 1am waiting for her to shower, moisturise, shave her legs and armpits and **** coz she was so self conscious... I didn't mind, I ate all the chocolate in her fridge and smoked her housemates weed... and we had just met in the pub and it was a pre agreed ONS!!! ) and still make it on time.

4. Some other weird ****ed up chick **** that made her want to postpone the inevitable ****ing (like a cold sore, bad hair day, feeling fat). Chicks are weird like that.

The worst thing you can do is to over analyse. Just be cool. You are doing good.

JJ

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, thanks Jay Jay. I figured i hadn't done anything or she hadn't done anything to make me think that she isn't as attracted to me as I figured she was. Haha, there should be a term we use called RCC : random chick crap ;)