"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Decided to drop the girl who I went out with

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Nothing wrong with having standards you did good there, did not waste any time on a bad match up for you
Quality men are picky
Imo you should start thinking about moving if tou are looking for a faithful ltr Some social enviroment or up bringing are just not good for finding quality women.
I'm actually going to be leaving the area sometime around a year from now, I'm not originally from here by the way.

I've had this discussion with many people in my life (family, friends my age, older friends, etc.) and many of them have even told me that they don't think that I am going to find what I am looking for in this area. I'm a high quality and respectable guy, so naturally I'm going to seek a woman that is on par with me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top