Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debunking the "Don't bring a Foreign Woman to the West" strategy

Reaction score
I was going to leave it to @Zimbabwe Topic, but then I saw this brought up in two other random topics. As a guy that has dated plenty of first-generation & second-generation immigrants(Indian, Polish, Australian, Mexican, Vietnamese, Spain)/has multiple friends, I can assure you that this is mostly CAP. These girls were completely fine and actually had some issues assimilating into US culture. Comically, the white Australian had the most trouble assimilating while the Mexicans had the least lol. Furthermore, I loved all of their moms because they were sweet and retained their culture. I do have some friends that are toxic and gold diggers, but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. However, I constantly read about these 90-day fiance doomsday horror stories on the internet.

1). Don't lead with your bank account and passport- If you cannot get steady action in your home country then you have no business going to Thailand, Eastern Europe, ETC. Most of the guys getting played are usually low SMV men that were practically born-again virgins in their home country lol. I think Geomaxing is the worst thing a low SMV man can do because you are putting yourself into a terrible situation potentially.

2). Quit picking low-hanging fruit- Avoid girls in "western ex-pat zones" or near US military bases. Avoid prostitutes! Avoid obvious gold diggers! Avoid girls that need you as a last resort to save their families from murder or poverty. Just because you are in the Philippines does not mean common sense does not apply. This is where low SMV comes into place, yall fall for some street rat because she had sex with you and think she's different lmao. Use common sense!

3). Treat them like women-
They are all the same at the end of the day. You hold a weak frame in a relationship and your woman is going to tear your @$$ up regardless of her heritage or background.

TLDR: Learn how to deal with women before your sorry @$$ buys a ticket to Asia to find love.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to suspect Jake and Zimbabwe are two nicknames belonging to only one person.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my experience at all living here in Miami. Could be the city culture but my god, Miami attracts the worst of all the international women. Believe me, you game in Miami and interact with the different groups of women, you will start to miss Anglo women a lot more. Try dealing with any Russian, Eastern European, or Latina expat here and you will quickly realize how narcissistic, arrogant, rude, and condescending they are. First gen? The clout chasing gets upped 10x more than it would from your typical Anglo girl.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you game in Miami and interact with the different groups of women, you will start to miss Anglo women a lot more.
I have heard accounts from other White men in Miami saying the exact same thing you said here.

Not my experience at all living here in Miami. Could be the city culture but my god, Miami attracts the worst of all the international women. Try dealing with any Russian, Eastern European, or Latina expat here and you will quickly realize how narcissistic, arrogant, rude, and condescending they are. First gen? The clout chasing gets upped 10x more than it would from your typical Anglo girl.
Perhaps it is a lot of the worst women in terms of attitudes are the ones that leave an Eastern European or Latin American country.

Reaction score
Not my experience at all living here in Miami. Could be the city culture but my god, Miami attracts the worst of all the international women. Believe me, you game in Miami and interact with the different groups of women, you will start to miss Anglo women a lot more. Try dealing with any Russian, Eastern European, or Latina expat here and you will quickly realize how narcissistic, arrogant, rude, and condescending they are. First gen? The clout chasing gets upped 10x more than it would from your typical Anglo girl.
I think it’s Miami lol. Miami just attracts clout chasers in general because of the vibe.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, unless you locked up your future wife by the age of 25, you are pretty much screwed no matter where your geographic location is now.

Unless you have come to peace with accepting damaged goods being potentially the mother of your children and wife.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have come to peace with accepting damaged goods being potentially the mother of your children and wife.
Another option is to not marry and to not have kids. Enjoy the Decline! Pillage what you can.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s Miami lol. Miami just attracts clout chasers in general because of the vibe.
I am willing to give you that much but at the same time, Miami is arguably the most international city in America, even more than NYC. The people who come here from other countries are usually set financially so the women do not really need anyone. I am saying that based on my observations, with wealth now being equal between Anglo and foreign women, foreign women tend to be far more toxic, narcissistic, and materialistic than American women can ever be.

Reaction score
Long story short, unless you locked up your future wife by the age of 25, you are pretty much screwed no matter where your geographic location is now.

Unfortunately, I have struggled to come to terms with this.

Reaction score
I am willing to give you that much but at the same time, Miami is arguably the most international city in America, even more than NYC. The people who come here from other countries are usually set financially so the women do not really need anyone. I am saying that based on my observations, with wealth now being equal between Anglo and foreign women, foreign women tend to be far more toxic, narcissistic, and materialistic than American women can ever be.
dang well that’s pretty unfortunate because Miami is one of my backup cities just in case houston gets hit with another “record” storm lol. They do tend to be worse and this is why I don’t recommend guys struggling here in America to geomax lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised more guys don't try middle eastern and North African women, these women are more conservative and family oriented then the average European/American girl and they are not too foreign like Asian girls.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you can’t form impressions about entire nations and cultures based on your experiences with a handful of expats in Miami and NYC. That is just asinine. Is an American sex tourist living in Bangkok a representative sample of his entire country?

Culturally, Miami is not even American. It’s got the vibe of a third-world city but with more cash. And you are surprised that it attracts shallow and materialistic women?

Reaction score
Man, you can’t form impressions about entire nations and cultures based on your experiences with a handful of expats in Miami and NYC. That is just asinine. Is an American sex tourist living in Bangkok a representative sample of his entire country?

Miami is not even an Americans city. It’s more like Cuba or Columbia but with more cash. And you are surprised that it attracts shallow and materialistic women?
what's an American city then? Portland, Oregon?