Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debate on good aspects of sex!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a debate with a fat chick concerning sex. She is claiming sex is bad, and wants to use STDs and rape to say it's bad.

I'm not sure where to find facts on sex, or even my main arguing points. All I know is that sex is GOOOOOOOOOOOD and I want to show it in my speech. This speech is also my final exam, and I need to do well.

Thanks!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
lol...

Search the positive medical aspects of sex, and the percentages relating to her being knocked up.

Next, walk into the statistical aspect of STDs in comparison to not getting them..

And talk about ways to reduce the chances of said mentions.

That'll shut her up.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she will win:

She can say that thanks to sex she was born!

You´re lost man.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
I think she will win:

She can say that thanks to sex she was born!

You´re lost man.
LOL

But seriously the fatty probably has a point. Sex is "bad" for her, chicks need the reassurance and to bask in the feelings of afterglow after youve popped a nut, but in her case most guys just want to get the fvck outta there before his mates find out.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape isn't sex - expand on that. Distance rape from concentual sex and list the "emotional" reasons that concentual sex is good.

You shouldn't have much trouble winning this debate unless every judge is a fat warpig like your opposition. Infact if you do it right, you can take this as a great opportunity to build some attraction with some of the women in the class ;)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
AC/DC said:
I have a debate with a fat chick concerning sex. She is claiming sex is bad,

She's mad because the only thing deep d!ckin' the fatty are her own pork rind fingers.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is sex good?

Other than the fact that not you, the fat *****, or anyone in the room hearing out your arguement would be born if it were not for good ol' ****in?

STDs are definately a problem in this country, but you can counter that arguement by saying the if you slip a jimmy on it shouldnt be a problem.

Rape doesnt have any place in an arguement about consensual sex. They are two seperate things.

Sex is also a bonding act between partners, burns calories, creates feelings of ecstacy (really emphasize this point if you're in front of a female audience, use lots of descriptive language and metaphors and youll probably have a few ladies begging you to discuss the subject with after class lol). Good luck bro.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no case.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no case but I don't know how to take advantage of it.

I'm not sure what my main points would be.

I'm thinking cardiovascular exercise, bonding and birth/family could be my main two points, but Im not really sure how to organize it either. I think I'm going to need lots of statistics.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex = the continuation of the life cycle. Without it the bulk of bisexual species on the planet would die. That sounds pretty bad to me, so sex must by default be good.