Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Debate Night: Trump v.s. Hillary

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this shyt, it's on tonight! This might be the biggest "match" of the year (sorry UFC lol). These two are very even in the polls right now based on Real Clear Politics tracking.

- Bloomberg has them tied

- LA times has Trump up by 4

- Economist has Hillary up by 4

I think we might be facing a Bush v.s. Gore 2000 election situation on Tuesday, November 8th if it keeps going like this. The night might end and we have no idea who won as it might be "so close" that one side decides to contest various aspects of the final polling.

These debates might also shake some things up as well if Hillary does poorly. I don't think there's anything Trump can do or say at this point to make his polling change.....he's always been outspoken and flys off the cuff. But if Hillary stumbles, flips, gets caught in a lie, etc., it could swing more Moderates/Independents to Trump. So I believe Trump has everything to gain and Hillary has everything to LOSE in these debates.

But this is going to be a good one.....was UFC 200 really the biggest "fight" of the year, or is Trump v.s. Hillary going to be the biggest fight :D?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a moderator. I want an mma ref like John McCarthy in charge. They need a good fight announcer, too. If the Buffers can't make it, Jimmy Lennon, Jr, is a favorite of mine. I got to see him in person when a buddy of mine fought in Strikeforce.

aannnnDD in THIS Cawwnahhhh.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-clinton-debate-time-channel-what-to-watch-2016-9
Trump and Clinton are set to face off in what's expected to be the most watched debate ever

B

BlueAlpha1

Trump kept talking about a rigged election and people treated it like a joke and a conspiracy theory. If it comes down to Florida, or Ohio, or pick your swing state - expect us to read about 100,000 ballets discovered in a dumpster somewhere in 4 years. That, or some swing state pollster will come out in 2019, and tell the world how his life was threatened by the DNC, and he'll run to Russia. That'll be the main scandal going into the 2020 election that the right will hammer her for, and the media will cover up for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Who won the debate?

- Trump was Trump. Speaking very realistically, unscripted, and like a "normal everyday person".

- Hillary was Hillary. Speaking very scripted, tape recorder like, and almost like most of her responses were memorized.

Trump won to me because I like his style, I felt as though he was having a conversation about issues. Hillary felt way too fake to me. In terms of who wins the debate, who knows? NBC and MOST of the mainstream media are hammering Trump at this very moment claiming he "lost" the debate, which I completely and utterly disagree with.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Who won the debate?

- Trump was Trump. Speaking very realistically, unscripted, and like a "normal everyday person".

- Hillary was Hillary. Speaking very scripted, tape recorder like, and almost like most of her responses were memorized.

Trump won to me because I like his style, I felt as though he was having a conversation about issues. Hillary felt way too fake to me. In terms of who wins the debate, who knows? NBC and MOST of the mainstream media are hammering Trump at this very moment claiming he "lost" the debate, which I completely and utterly disagree with.
Agree 100%.

Besides her scripted answers, her facial expressions and body language didn't match her answers. Just came across as fake. I'll certainly give H credit for tons of preparation, but the "genuine" vibe just isn't there.

Nobody is saying that Trump is 100 percent honest, but he did a better job at being closer to genuine and appealing to regular people.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Who won the debate?

She won in a 60-40 decision. She came out very strong with the opening, but he pummeled her for the middle 20-30 minutes. Then he mysteriously backed off, and she had him on the defensive most of the 2nd half. He didn't mention Benghazi or deplorables, didn't spend enough time on the emails, and inexplicably took the "high road" on Bill after she labeled him a sexist. He spent TOO MUCH time on issues and not enough with ad hominems. He can't win on experience, he HAS TO win on ad hominems because she's the most unlikeable candidate in history.

She is a vile liar with no shame, and he had one job: to rip her throat out. Instead he went the Mitt Romney route and refused to get his hands dirty. This is the approach that got Mitt Romney crushed in 2012. And because the media is in her back pocket, it needed to be a Trump landslide for them to present it as close. Because she slightly edged him out, they'll act like this was the greatest debate performance in history.

Another performance like this and he'll lose.

Billtx49

Reaction score
He started off strong, but missed quite a few chances to put her nose in the dirt. Think he let her take him out of his game plan (frame) and message in the last hour. Stayed in his business owner frame way too long also. Most employed Americans can't relate to that risk and reward like he thinks.
I call it a draw at best.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know guys, just about every major online poll shows Trump as the winner.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't know guys, just about every major online poll shows Trump as the winner.
Public opinion is what will win an election right? Can't believe the polls these days, but I see signs of a Trump train win in a landslide dead ahead.
Two more debates coming and he will adapt. It's what winners do.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also thought Trump won, though it was overall a mediocre performance from both. Surprised that most websites are saying Clinton won.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Shyt boyz, is the saying in Russia really true, you guys Americans are naive and clueless? Is that really true?

Can't you see just by looking at Hillary's face what she is all about? She's a fvcking liar, can't you tell that by looking at her face?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch, but I liked Trump's line when Clinton accused of him of paying $0 in taxes: "That makes me smart!"

It will be interesting to see who the Deep State deems worthy of the "crown."

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I'm voting Trump but I wasn't terribly impressed with his performance tonight. Don't get me wrong though...how many of us can say we know what it's like to be on that stage, live in front of about a hundred million viewers, and fighting for the highest political office in this country? Yeah it's gonna be difficult for anyone to maintain their composure and try to remember every point they want to hammer home.

I do think Trump will review how it went and be better prepared for the next two debates. With that said, even though Hillary gave off a more composed vibe and seemed to be speaking better rather than Don rambling on at times, she didn't really seem to "connect" or at least make an effort to get off her high horse. She tried with mentioning the story of her father being a small businessman, but it was in the context of Trump stiffing his contractors....to me that seemed desperate and reaching.

In all, I don't think either of them "won" the debate. There is definite room for improvement on both of them however even if one of them clearly wins the next two, I dont expect the outcome to sway the voters very much. There's a reason the media was predicting 100 million viewers...do you really think all those people are undecided? Hell no, they've been watching this stuff unfold for the last year, they're all tuning in for entertainment. These debates aren't going to capture much in the ways of extra votes and if some people are still undecided now, well, either they're attention wh0res or are just plain stupid.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is right. The whole thing is rigged. Beside the POTUS doesn't hold the true power in the U.S. or get to make the big decisions without other powerful interests giving the nod.
The election is only there to make the people believe they matter.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If he moves up in the national polls in a weeks time, then the voters think he won the debate. Regan went from down to up after his.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Trump won, but in spite of that, both performed almost evenly (in a very mediocre manner). But the news is making it sound not only like Clinton won, but that she crushed him undeniably. That is not the debate I watched last night.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think Trump won, but in spite of that, both performed almost evenly (in a very mediocre manner). But the news is making it sound not only like Clinton won, but that she crushed him undeniably. That is not the debate I watched last night.
The media tries to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. They tried the same thing during the primary. "Trump is just a flash in the pan. He won't last." They wanted the voters to give up on him. Some media outlets are probably trying the same approach with debates. "He was 'crushed' in the debate. It's all over for Trump lol."

Back on topic, I agree that Trump's performance wasn't fantastic. He is either saving his stronger attacks for the end or using the losing "nice guy" McCain/Romney approaches.