Deangelo's Wedding Video

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaultzap said:
I laugh at 95% of the feedback here. Some of you claim to have gone through all of his programs, and say that you have understood and agree to all of it - yet you say he doesn't follow his own rules. I have gone through only half of his programs, and the guy has taught me alot. I love him. The most important thing he has taught me is mutual respect.

It seems like 95% of you who replied don't have much success with women, and what you call manly is to try to drag David Deangelo down with you, instead of lifting each other up.

Why do so many call her a "4" or "5 at most"? What I see is a man probably in his 50's (David) and a woman perhaps in her 40's. She is still looking terrific! No way she can compete with 18-25 year old "HB10" (as you may call it) blondes, BUT SHE IS PROBABLY 40 years old!!

Many here call her anorectic, but I have a suspicion you are americans yourselves (the fat ones) and have obese 300 kg (661 lbs) wives or girlfriends, if any.

What I see is a woman who has her looks intact, and has the joy of life in her eyes, unlike many 25 Y.O. HB10's. I have never met her, but based on looks I would rate her 8/10. Based on her as a person (from what I see) I would rate her 9/10. Based on the MUTUAL trust I see between them I would rate the relationship 10/10.

I don't see the vows they make as unmanly. You may call it that, but if you turn it around it isn't very womanly either to make these vows. They accept eachother - they cannot abuse the rights they have given eachother, bacause they have given the same right to the other which means they in the end will suffer from their own abuse.

I read the first post and thought it was ironic, then I watched the video and came back expecting 95% positive replies saying "OH, HE'S FANTASTIC!!". What a bunch of hypocrites you are. I come here everyday to check topics, and have never made a post before, but this infuriated me. No-one can say they have gone through David's programs, and say he doesn'f follow his own rules - that is exactly what he does!

P.S. She even gave him a **** test once in the clip, but he owned it!
Go to his website right now. This moment. You will see a million articles on how to get LOTS of BEAUTIFUL women (with each article having an advert for his book that he's selling).

For a guy who claims any person can land lots of beautiful women he himself hasn't landed any.

So in reality he's the real hypocrite and that is the reason why we are all bashing on him in this thread.

And lastly, you mentioning his age has no bearing on the conversation. Hugh Hefner is 70 and he fvcks more beautiful women at the same time in one day than David De Angelo did in his entire lifetime. The difference is Hugh Hefner does not promise AFC's the dream that they can reach his level *for only 29.99!* like David Deangelo does

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is anything I can give this guy props for, it's for being an incredible bullsh*t artist. He's infamous in the PUA community for not having any game at all, and has only been in two relationships, yet he's made millions teaching men seduction and how to handle relationships. Think about that for a second. This is the same guy who told us not to put women on pedestals, yet he prostrates himself on the ground before his ex GF at his own wedding. He definitely deserves some flack for being so full of sh*t

As if that weren't enough him and wifey were teaming up and giving seminars on how to have a successful marriage just a few weeks after their own wedding Are you smelling the BS yet?

Sure he gives some sound advice, but if you think that this comes from his own experience and he's not just regurgitating/repackaging other people's ideas, or that he really cares more about helping folks out than lining his own pockets, then you are just delusional.

He deserves credit for being a savvy business man, no one can take that away from him. But as a human being I have very little respect left for him now. The fact that he's a bisexual narcissist who basically just married a (barely) female version of himself is just icing on the cake.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja Dude said:
The fact that he's a bisexual narcissist who basically just married a (barely) female version of himself is just icing on the cake.
Not sure if serious.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that different people have different definitions of "girlfriend".

Is it possible that he's HOOKED UP with a decent amount of women, but only kept a few around LONG TERM, hence qualifying the label "girlfriend"?

Because I've technically had one girlfriend (who was married at the time, and asked me to be her "summer boyfriend") but have had a few hookups.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the problem. since when did being a man mean you have to turn into some cold callous robot and never share a tender moment with a woman? A woman that you happen to be getting married to even...

It's his life, he can do what the fvck he wants. It doesn't change that fact that his teachings have changed the life of many men for the better

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Go to his website right now. This moment. You will see a million articles on how to get LOTS of BEAUTIFUL women (with each article having an advert for his book that he's selling).

For a guy who claims any person can land lots of beautiful women he himself hasn't landed any.

So in reality he's the real hypocrite and that is the reason why we are all bashing on him in this thread.

And lastly, you mentioning his age has no bearing on the conversation. Hugh Hefner is 70 and he fvcks more beautiful women at the same time in one day than David De Angelo did in his entire lifetime. The difference is Hugh Hefner does not promise AFC's the dream that they can reach his level *for only 29.99!* like David Deangelo does

It's always best to ask people how their advise has worked for them. If not, then they are more than likely full of sh1t. DD might be a fraud, but I can't knock him. He's making money off of suckers. I personally would never pay to learn something that should be free

And Hef is not a pimp, but a simp. He pays those broads to be with him. That man has no game what so ever

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
It's always best to ask people how their advise has worked for them. If not, then they are more than likely full of sh1t. DD might be a fraud, but I can't knock him. He's making money off of suckers. I personally would never pay to learn something that should be free

And Hef is not a pimp, but a simp. He pays those broads to be with him. That man has no game what so ever
Actually if you read Hef's bio or his wiki page you can see that he used to be an AFC and his wife revealed to him she cheated on him, and then he reinvented himself, got game and THEN started playboy. His money came after he fvcked women.

So he has game and money and he fvcks women at age 85 that would make people on this board jealous. But sure let's call him a simp, if it helps you sleep at night.

And you in your post explained why a lot of people hate him. He's a fraud that makes money off suckers who don't know any better. From business sense he's a success from any other standpoint he's a piece of sh!t.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
I don't see the problem. since when did being a man mean you have to turn into some cold callous robot and never share a tender moment with a woman? A woman that you happen to be getting married to even...
Or a man. DeAngelo might be bisexual it seems.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the thing is, I've watched a few of his business video series and it is very clear that this guy is anything but a chick magnet.

Still I used to be on his mailing list and he did come up with some valuable concepts (although they may well have been re-hashed from someone else, perhaps Ross?).

I'm hard pressed to fault him for marketing the information, because it did have some value, but the guys here have a good point that he came off as having all sorts of women when in fact that's highly unlikely.

The thing that bothers me about the video is the over-the-top emotion, plus the bended-knee proposal. Not to mention, the "anything you ask, the answer is yes".

I don't have words enough to convey my hatred for a man going down on his knees to ask a woman for the "privilege" of being her husband. It is a beggar's, supplicating stance upon which to base a relationship.

The bottom line is that he sold some decent information, but was unable to live it out himself, and now that he has found the woman he wants to settle down with, the pretense is over. It's amazing what crystal-clear mirrors women really are.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is David Deangelo and his wife Indian or something ?

anyway, if you guys ever thought that he was a chick magnet you guys never read any of his material. I remember sometime ago reading his stuff that he struggled so much with women in his life that at some point of his life he thought there was something wrong with him. Also, in his wedding vows he pretty much says that finding a partner for life was something that he had pretty much given up on.

You guys take all the gurus too seriously. Their job is to sell books. I don't think any of them are better with women than any of us here, or the AFCs out there. Everyone is in the same boat.

EDIT: Lol, its hilarious, they made their wedding into a seminar.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing, he is a PUA "guru", she is a relationship "coach", they gained a lot of money with both sexes inability to have and maiintain a relationship.
Also, funny that probably more than half of his/her clients are poor/ugly men, fat women who will never have a chance anyway in the relationship area.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A large portion of guys who attend these types of seminars and buy these types of books are introverted and socially awkward... basically the type of guys who find their comfort in academia and details (it may be through higher education, enjoying a Star Trek blueprint manual, having detail-oriented hobbies, etc., etc...) The information taught by Mr. Deangelo caters to this type of guy, and his curriculum wasn't written that way by accident. He was supposed to teach the step-by-step, scientific way for a guy to pull women, and supposedly it was field-tested by the man himself. You dig?

Anyone who feels defrauded by Deangelo has the right to feel that way. He was not portraying himself as an actor. He was not portraying himself as an entertainer. And he certainly was not charging all those $$$$$ to tell fairy tales. So while he may be a nice guy who gives nuggets of useful information, in essence he's no different than anyone else who lies about their experience when applying for a job.

The Gambler

Alok_Sahu

Reaction score
Rubato said:
http://vimeo.com/29574141

I couldn't believe this.

Deangelo was the first guy I ever read on "PUA" and feel like his influence through his videos and book did a lot to help me start getting my life together.

After I watched this, it made me feel like the guy is full of sh1t.
this video is deleted from vimeo ?
is it on youtube also if yes so please share me the link of this video.