"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DeAngelo's New Post

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Something I admit is that even after I do everything right with women and make them crazy about me with my personality and sex, I have a tendency to become a wussy after a month or two of dating when I feel more and I know that's why the relationship starts to suck. In fact, I prevent myself from getting hurt by having many girls on the side that I'm in the fresh part of the relationship with.

A Wussy is a guy who kisses up to women.

A Wussy is a guy who does whatever a woman wants him to do, and doesn't even know if or when a woman is testing him.

A Wussy is a guy who accepts manipulative behavior from women, and doesn't care if a woman flakes out on him, takes advantage of him, or acts overly dramatic around him.

A Wussy is a guy who has no backbone, and caves when challenged by a woman.

A Wussy is a guy who feels that he needs to BUY or PAY FOR a woman's attention and affection with gifts, dinners, compliments, and other forms of payment and flattery... because he can't imagine that a woman would want to be with him just for HIM.

In short, a Wussy is a submissive man who tries to compensate for his lack of ability to attract women by being overly accommodating and generous.
Most things in the DJ Bible are so vague about the specifics of a LTR because this site is overly focused on the men with a hard time with women and confidence.... it fades out with that not explaining much of keeping interest levels up after long periods of time. It's like.... ok I won over this amazing hunny but boredom kicks in after a few months and you both want to run for the hills. To admit the truth I can't figure out how to show someone you care about them without becoming a wuss.

I feel like my life is limited to only being a player because I can never have an close bond with a woman without losing mystery, interest, and all that shyt.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
DarkDream's post helped me with this one.

A woman is a woman. You are the one that makes an issue of it. You are the only one that gives it a value. If you make a big deal out of something, it will be a big deal. Conversely, if you make it a lesser deal than it is, it will be a lesser deal.

The greatest obstacle in getting a woman is not the woman but ourselves. The greatest act of power the super hunter achieves is to overcome all of our self-imposed limitations. How do get rid of all your self-imposed limitations? THROW IT ALL AWAY! Don't care what others think, what your emotions tell you, rationalize yourself and just do it! Let yourself be the focus and sole determiner of whether something is good or bad.
Moral of this story: Never stop reading this site or you'll start to symp!!
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by Trippsta
Most things in the DJ Bible are so vague about the specifics of a LTR because this site is overly focused on the men with a hard time with women and confidence.... it fades out with that not explaining much of keeping interest levels up after long periods of time. It's like.... ok I won over this amazing hunny but boredom kicks in after a few months and you both want to run for the hills. To admit the truth I can't figure out how to show someone you care about them without becoming a wuss.

I feel like my life is limited to only being a player because I can never have an close bond with a woman without losing mystery, interest, and all that shyt.
I hear you here and I feel I'm in the same position in not knowing how to maintain or even just initiate a LTR. I don't know where the line between too little and too much affection lies, but unlike you, I try too hard to avoid being a wuss and end up too cold.

As I posted elsewhere on this forum, I'm finding that women are viewing me as a player and this is scaring a lot of the decent women away.

It would be good to see more tips on here from people in successful LTRs.
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
How do get rid of all your self-imposed limitations? THROW IT ALL AWAY!
I use Fight Club to inspire me here.

In the beginning scenes, Tyler & Jack are in a bar, and Tyler tells Jack to forget all his petty bull **** and says something along the lines of "Never improve." etc etc.


Then later on, Tyler tells him to throw all his meditating **** out the window when he gives him the chemical burn. Just the way he says it like NO THROW THAT AWAY is applicable here.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
that fukcing movie

ITS A MOVIE! Brad Pitt and that other guy, its a movie!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Right now,I'm beyond all that "you're a symp/wuss/afc" sh!t.Everybody bends a little to get into a relationship...even women.

Sites like these are teaching guys is wrong to bow down to women and that if she doesn't do what you say,NEXT her and move on without hestitation.

This,my freinds is make-belive bullsh!t.

SURE you'll get a kick out of them calling you after you decided to next her.

But does she end up giving you any?

Prolly not.

And that's exactly what these sites are teaching.They're giving you fake confidence so you can feel like a player.

But you're not actually a player at all if you have no women standing by you.

These guys are teaching you the direct opposite of what they should be teaching you.

.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
The problem is too many people think in black and white, in extremes. So when they read how they shouldn't be wussy and kiss women's asses they assume that they must be total d!cks. I admit to have fallen in that trap a bit myself.

But we all must think more in shades of gray. If you want to do something for a chic, ask yourself if this is something you would do for a friend. If it is, it probably is fine.

It also depends on where you are in the relationship. A lot of advice is really about not doing certain things too early. If you bring a chic flowers on the first date, you will just scare her off because that is just too damn early (and it shows you are too eager and seeking her approval.) But if you have been dating a chic for a year and get her flowers on your anniversary, you'll probably be getting some good lovin' that night.

The key is to be sure you do the "nice" things because you want to and because you like or love that girl, but not to get her approval. That is when things go bad.

Also too often we get some bad views on here about women. Listen guys, women are not the freaking enemy. Sure there are users, abusers, b!tches, skanks and rude chics out there, but the same can be said for guys. Overall women want the same things we want, and in many cases they want them more than us. A guy can be single well into his 30s and he is just an "eligible bachelor", whereas a woman in the same situation is seen as undesirable or an "old maid." Sometimes a little empathy and understanding about "the other side" can actually help your game.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Some good points here. I think it's true that we should be depending a LOT less on what we have learned here and start showing more initiative. A lot of the advice given on these boards comes straight from the DJ Bible, David DeAngelo or another established guru, and not from experience.

It's a real shame when guys come to view women as the enemy, because it makes them too paranoid to handle a relationship. They're always preparing for their next move or blowing little things out of proportion. As Realnezz pointed out, guys are getting way too eager to keep nexting, instead of trying to make things work.

I think Mr Code pointed out the problem and it's the fact that women are different. DJ rules, techniques, attitudes etc don't apply to all women.

I've been led to believe that I should never call a woman regularly, I should never have meaningful conversations and I should never be available for her. Yet these are the things that have caused girls to fall for me and let them believe I'm their soul mate.

I agree that the answer is a shade of grey somewhere in between lapdog and player.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
And that's exactly what these sites are teaching.They're giving you fake confidence so you can feel like a player.
The problem as I see it is how a guy takes the information on this site. He can either use the information to actually change his mindset, his morals and develope a new personality, or he can play charades. When a person actually makes changes to himself, the changes will stick. However, when a person plays charades, he'll get tired of playing after a while.

I feel I'm in the same position in not knowing how to maintain or even just initiate a LTR. I don't know where the line between too little and too much affection lies, but unlike you, I try too hard to avoid being a wuss and end up too cold.
Its all about balance. A lot of things that initially attracted a woman will still work in a relationship (ie ****y/funny, kino) but when a relationship actually starts, you need to add something new called "romance". Many AFCs use romance to try and start a relationship rather than letting it develope on its own. They bring the woman flowers or gifts on the first date to try and impress her.

I still like using the analogy that romance is just a spice, not the main course. Nobody would want to eat a plate full of garlic powder, would they? However, romance can make the meat of a relationship much better.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
But you hold that hug at the end of the night just a microsecond too long and show just a touch too much caring or affection, and so help me god you'll never see them again. It happens all the time.

Don't care about them.

Don't show affection for them.

Don't give them what they want.

Don't give a crap about how they feel.

And they'll love you forever.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Re: that fukcing movie

Originally posted by Sart
ITS A MOVIE! Brad Pitt and that other guy, its a movie!
you mean our local cell has no connections to a larger network?:confused:
 
Top