“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DeAngelo´s Advanced Techniques

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Hi guys,

I just would like to ask you if you have bought the Advanced Dating Techniques from David DeAngelo and what do you think about it.

If not, are you thinking about getting it??

Thank you!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Slip,

Do a search on this particular topic, it has been posted ad naseaum. With that being said, yes, get it. Do whatever you can to get yourself the DVD's, even if its $100.00 more than the CD's.

Take care of this area of your life rigth now.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Who can really afford all of this stuff?

And Gangster of Love you sound remarkably like you are David himself LOL.
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
I have been searching on the forum, and I think that some people are sceptic about this. I think it´s normal since David has a newsletter and there is a lot of stuff here, but I have downloaded the free samples from his webpage and it seems that listening and seeing someone speaking about this is kind of different.

And I know it´s more than 12 hours of information, but the guy is greedy!!!!
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Oh, and what about the guys that spend $600 in a seminar, some $200 in accomodation, some $150 - 200 in a plane ticket and the money you lose when you don´t work and you are attending to the seminar???:eek:

When I saw the prize of the Chicago seminar I drooled!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Ricky
Who can really afford all of this stuff?

And Gangster of Love you sound remarkably like you are David himself LOL.

Look man, I am in business, I mean, he, David D. is in business. Yes, he wants to make money by charging for the service/products he provides. Sounds like the American way to me.

I work in the fitness industry, and at this time of the year we get tons of people who want to learn how to "Loose weight" and "Tone", etc. When I explain how there are specific skills, things that they must learn and implement, alot of them turn away because I didn't tell them what theywanted to hear. Some will get upset because there is a charge for our services and let that stop them from even trying to accomplish their goals.

We all want something for nothing. For everything we get, there is an exact price in return. What we decide to do with our hard earned money is up to us. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Year after year I'll see these people, fater each year, working harder at something that's not working for them.

Some guys will buy and X box for a few hundreds. Some will build up a nice DVD collection for a few hundred. Some will spend that much in text books for the new semester/quarter in college. A couple of concert tix for a top act will run you close to that figure, sporting events, etc. Some will drop that much and more on bad dates, clothes, food, drinking with your buddies, etc.

How important is this to you? Its kind of hard for some of us to see the value of something, specially when you are still very young. As I near 30, I can honestly tell you that I wish I had learned a lot of this stuff back then. (Kind of like some of you guys saying "Man I wish I had these DJ skills in high school" kind of situation). Back then I would have been more skeptical and even ashamed of admiting to investing money on tryin' to learn this stuff. I can appreciate where you're coming from. I was in my early 20's at one time, believe it or not.

There's a few things that you really can't leave up to chance. For me in my life it has been anything to do with education on things that will help me in life. I had to get a few loans for college; I've had to use credit cards to pay for certifications that are related to my professional field, etc. In each instance, wether it is big or small, there is some kind of price to pay for things. Most people leave it up to chance by not doing anything that remotely requires you to go out of your way, or comfort zone.

Maybe getting better or improving at man/women social dynamics is important, but not to the point of spending money to learn about it more. That is not a bad thing. I've always had somewhat good success when it comes to women, but I've always also realized that there is more to it, I can do even better. If you are at a point where this is important to you, but not that important, it can be a good thing. Maybe it is not.

For those of you who can afford it, or could come up with the resources, but are wondering wether its worth it, yes, I would highly recomend it if you can afford it. Good value. The challenge is to get over the initial skepticism, and that's normal, and a smart thing to consider. You won't regret it, if you do just ask for your money back, they are a high customer service/quality company.

Now, go out there an order my DVD program. J/k, haha. All kiddin' aside, if any of you have specific questions, feel free to email me/private message me;
 
Top