Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with this girl...need some help...

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello forumites. I am here to ask wiser some help with this situation.

I've been with this person many years, then we broke up, and kind of decided to start over from the scratch. I realize this is not really good idea but well.

Now her persoanlity is like this:

She needs a guy who flirts with her (Hard core flirting, many hours, then some drinks and well getting laid)
She likes to build up tensions for many hours and then end up having quickie for a release, then continue flirting and things(being worshipped)...I do not get this part...
She is getting kicks from a guy who treats her like a goddess, that she is the best thing ever. (Of course if you take her you you pay everything...or at least she expects that)
She is really confident and get whatever she wants from anyone, and she has no fear in projecting that.
She is a great communicator /verbal/non verbal.
She can be defined as a slut...well her men number goes through the roof. (That was before me, and after me)

Now problem is...I think she tries to satisfy something inside her all the time and looking potential targets who can give it to her. Attention, sex....whatever it is. But mostly she wants to be treated like a goddess. Which is kind of well, it cannot go to my head, what she has to offer besides her company and a hole...Oh and she puts herself as a prize. REALLY REALLY HIGH.

So dear forumites, should I date her? Or be in any kind of touch with her? She expresses some kind of interest in me because in the past she invested something in our relationship. But I'm in kind of doubts, should I invest in this?

Any advices would be helpful, and feel free to ask questions about this. I really need to sort this thing out...

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
AdAstra said:
Hello forumites. I am here to ask wiser some help with this situation.

I've been with this person many years, then we broke up, and kind of decided to start over from the scratch. I realize this is not really good idea but well.

Now her persoanlity is like this:

She needs a guy who flirts with her (Hard core flirting, many hours, then some drinks and well getting laid)
She likes to build up tensions for many hours and then end up having quickie for a release, then continue flirting and things(being worshipped)...I do not get this part...
She is getting kicks from a guy who treats her like a goddess, that she is the best thing ever. (Of course if you take her you you pay everything...or at least she expects that)
She is really confident and get whatever she wants from anyone, and she has no fear in projecting that.
She can be defined as a slut...well her men number goes through the roof. (That was before me, and after me)

Now problem is...I think she tries to satisfy something inside her all the time and looking potential targets who can give it to her. Attention, sex....whatever it is. But mostly she wants to be treated like a goddess. Which is kind of well, it cannot go to my head, what she has to offer besides her company and a hole...Oh and she puts herself as a prize. REALLY REALLY HIGH.

So dear forumites, should I date her? Or be in any kind of touch with her? She expresses some kind of interest in me because in the past she invested something in our relationship. But I'm in kind of doubts, should I invest in this?

Any advices would be helpful, and feel free to ask questions about this. I really need to sort this thing out...
I'd have been outta there soon as I noticed the above.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
Put up with her craziness and bang her twice before leaving.
What the fvck type of advice?

Brah,

LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE SHE IS TOXIC

YOU CAN FIND BETTER ,LESS-TOXIC VAGINA ELSEWHERE

What type of Man would put up with that sh1t, find some chicks and spin some plates, she shouldn't even be a consideration homie.

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:

Brah,

LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE SHE IS TOXIC

YOU CAN FIND BETTER ,LESS-TOXIC VAGINA ELSEWHERE

What type of Man would put up with that sh1t, find some chicks and spin some plates, she shouldn't even be a consideration homie.
That is the truth sadly. I just do not get it how can anyone enjoy that sheit I described...Im trying to analyze this kind of behavior and personality, to know how to deal with this sheit later on.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AdAstra said:
That is the truth sadly. I just do not get it how can anyone enjoy that sheit I described...Im trying to analyze this kind of behavior and personality, to know how to deal with this sheit later on.
There's no need, You don't deal with that type of behavior.

You avoid it.

If any chick is displaying any traits you listed you next her at the speed of sound.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Have on Your Cape Entirely Too Tight

You're new here so you not familiar with Rex's analogy about women being attention seeking equivalent to a heroin addict. One of the biggest obstacles in not being a "hairron," addict is getting through the withdrawals, which are nothing nice. They cause the fiend to get cramps and throw up. The fiend in order to avoid onset of the symptoms of withdrawals will do any and every thing to have enough money to so he can cop in morning and get high.

With women, since childhood they've always been chartered to, told their special, and how cute they are. When puberty sets in, they being to develop into women the attention when get from boys and increased tenfold.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcqkmo3yyT1qbeumqo1_500.jpg

That's Kim Kardashian at 14. You K.K. may be an extreme example, but if chick looked and was built anything remotely like K. K. during her teenage years, imagine what it would do to your ego if you literally had males trying to holla at you from the moment you left your house to the moment you went in for the night.

As a result of this constant attention, women (especially 8's and up,) will develop a yearning, a desire, a longing, almost a craving for attention. They need the validation from a male to remind them of their beauty and their ability to get men to do damn near anything for them just merely for aesthetically pleasing in the face, having a flat stomach, and a proportioned or large rack and a$$.

That's why women will start to do weird things, fain interest, flirt, phallus tease, cause jealously etc., It's all geared towards getting their attention fiend. My friend, your ex sounds like the Philip Seymour Hoffman of attention fiends, which all that being said Rex has to pose these very profound questions.

Why aren't talking to other women? Remember, she's your ex for a reason.

AdAstra said:

Why do you want to be a "parishioner," in this chick's house of worship?

AdAstra said:
That's because she's been dealing with simps and tricks all of her life. If you gave some pimpin' she'd be the best broad you ever had.

AdAstra said:
So dear forumites, should I date her?
If you have made this post about a month ago, Rex would be able to brutal and coarse street language laden with eff and "n," bombs in regards to you having your cape on tight, how she sees you as simp, and the pimpin' that you would need to inject into ole girl's life, but alas those days on So Suave are gone, and the owner of this (via the moderators,) HIGHLY DISCOURAGES the use of such language because it has a negative effect on the generation of revenue and it may frighten off So Suave's shall we say more "sensitive," members, but forgive Rex's digression.

Should you date her? :cuss: No. :down: There's this old pimpin' proverb, I'm sure that you're heard it, it states that, "You can't turn a hoe into housewife, and that's what this chick is, a hoe, literally, she's wants to be a prostitute and sell sex in exchange for money, it's just that you have to present in a way she finds it acceptable. This is what you do. When you're speaking to her and hints at you wants to hook up with you, you tell that things have changed with you and when you mess with a chick that she has to give you some money. Either she's going to bite or she isn't. If she does give her dollar amount to come back with, say $200 and hold firm, because she'll test you to see if you're serious. Then you stress that you are serious and not contact you until she has you money. End of conversation.

If she calls you again, the first thing out of your mouth needs to be, "Do you have my $200. If she says, "No." Your response needs to be, "I told you not to call me unless you have my money. I'm not playing. Do not call me unless you have my $200. For you it's a win-win situation. If she never contacts you again, you're forever rid of this attention fiending trollop. If she brings you $200, then AdAstra, my friend welcome to the world of pimpin' and hoin'.

Last edited:

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:

When you have an access to a free poon right there, would you not take it? Get hold of your manly ego and take a few beatings of it once in a while, now go shag her for a while and you might learn something from that crazy bit*h. If you'll just go away right there, you'll miss an opportunity to teach this bit*h a lesson. Shag her as much as you want and if you can't take her crazy dramas then go, simple as that.

I'd especially shag her much if she's too hot like an HB9-10, if the sex is too damn good for all i care with her dramas, i'll just consider it a give and take relationship. then when i'm done with her i'll find another crazy bit*h who has no dramas but the sex is awesome.

It's like hunting for food in a forest, you find a lizard that isn't tasty but no dramas when you capture it, or a wild duck that is much more tastier but quacks a lot when captured..i'll choose the wild duck, until i get back to civilization and choose a better food.

Free tasty poon for a short span of crazy drama isn't bad, unless you have personal issues or your egos can't take it.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:
When you have an access to a free poon right there, would you not take it? Get hold of your manly ego and take a few beatings of it once in a while, now go shag her for a while and you might learn something from that crazy bit*h. If you'll just go away right there, you'll miss an opportunity to teach this bit*h a lesson. Shag her as much as you want and if you can't take her crazy dramas then go, simple as that.

I'd especially shag her much if she's too hot like an HB9-10, if the sex is too damn good for all i care with her dramas, i'll just consider it a give and take relationship. then when i'm done with her i'll find another crazy bit*h who has no dramas but the sex is awesome.

It's like hunting for food in a forest, you find a lizard that isn't tasty but no dramas when you capture it, or a wild duck that is much more tastier but quacks a lot when captured..i'll choose the wild duck, until i get back to civilization and choose a better food.

Free tasty poon for a short span of crazy drama isn't bad, unless you have personal issues or your egos can't take it.
Agreed. +1

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Doesn't Have the Golden Snatch

RagingBalls said:

Why are encouraging dude to be a one in her "legion of followers." This ranks among some of absurd, asinine, and counter productive "advice," that Rex has ever read on this site.

AdAstra said that she's the attention fiend equivalent to Philip Seymour Hoffman and she in constant need of validation of her beauty, also she would be sexual database with all of the men that she's had an opportunity know carnally. You also haven't factored in that she probably has temper tantrums like a three year old when she doesn't get her way and you're saying that this engaging this woman and her f*ckery is worth for the possibility to having above average sex? :down:

In theory this website So Suave is suppose to be about improving your life and having women response to you, not vice versa. What you're advising is the equivalent to heaping reward and praising a puppy after he's urinated on your carpet. Unless this woman has come with either a attractive, chesty, female for menage action or cash in hand, dealing with her isn't worth the time and effort and is indicative of a with insecurity issues and deems of himself of lesser value.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RagingBalls said:

Terrible mindset my friend. Please, enlighten me, just how high is Vagina on that pedastal of yours? You speak as if the watery slit is some sort of rare commodity not owned by half the population, and any chance of possessing the product should be clinged unto with dear life.

No.

If you go through 9 passages of hell and more drama then desperate housewife's just for a chance of "free" poon, your an idiot. Whether she's an HB10 or the sex is good.

A vagina fitted with the rarest plates of gold isn't worth that much.

Please, stop pedastalizing Pvssy

This is the reason women now walk around like the hold the key to worldy problems between their legs.

Vagina is not the end all, be all, and your pride or your "ego" should never be sacrificed for a "shot" at the poon.

Man what is the double S turning into, next people will say "So what if she took all your possessions and murdered you best friend, keep her around cause she might let you smash".

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Why are encouraging dude to be a one in her "legion of followers." This ranks among some of absurd, asinine, and counter productive "advice," that Rex has ever read on this site.

AdAstra said that she's the attention fiend equivalent to Philip Seymour Hoffman and she in constant need of validation of her beauty, also she would be sexual database with all of the men that she's had an opportunity know carnally. You also haven't factored in that she probably has temper tantrums like a three year old when she doesn't get her way and you're saying that this engaging this woman and her f*ckery is worth for the possibility to having above average sex? :down:

In theory this website So Suave is suppose to be about improving your life and having women response to you, not vice versa. What you're advising is the equivalent to heaping reward and praising a puppy after he's urinated on your carpet. Unless this woman has come with either a attractive, chesty, female for menage action or cash in hand, dealing with her isn't worth the time and effort and is indicative of a with insecurity issues and deems of himself of lesser value.
Absurb, asinine, counter-productive...Really?

Don't be manly dramatic, leave that to women. What happened to real guys nowadays? Perhaps i still live in a stone age where i just trust my testosterone more than any theories or mellow drama approach. I came here to this site to be more educated and i am very thankful to be here, but frankly, i just don't get some of you guys here, you make it seem so difficult dealing with women and egos that are way out of control.

Before anything else, before you question women, question yourself if you are man enough to know the difference.

"Unless this woman has come with either a attractive, chesty, female for menage action or cash in hand, dealing with her isn't worth the time and effort and is indicative of a with insecurity issues and deems of himself of lesser value." you contradicted with your own statement here because that's what i'm trying to say.

Peace.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So You're a Centurion

The underlying philosophy of So Suave is to improve your life, therefore becoming a better man. Better men make better choices, those include not being the instrument of entertainment, validation, and assuaging the boredom of attention fiends. We don't put a lot of effort in the pursuit of coitus.

You have adacity to call Rex a hypocritical lesser man when you're high priest in The Temple of Poon and a centurion in her legion of followers. Continue to worship and pedstalize her we and tight orfice as if it's the only on on earth. Rex on the other hand will worship the game.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
The underlying philosophy of So Suave is to improve your life, therefore becoming a better man. Better men make better choices, those include not being the instrument of entertainment, validation, and assuaging the boredom of attention fiends. We don't put a lot of effort in the pursuit of coitus.

You have adacity to call Rex a hypocritical lesser man when you're high priest in The Temple of Poon and a centurion in her legion of followers. Continue to worship and pedstalize her we and tight orfice as if it's the only on on earth. Rex on the other hand will worship the game.

So, you are saying "WE" now. Of course sosuave is aimed to improve men's life, therefore becoming a better man. So, let me ask you, since you say you have been a better man as you said you are. It's obvious you hate women that much, more like a sexist attitude.

Temple of poon? LOL. Dude, don't put drama into this much. Speak normal.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex may be a bit hyperbolic but his point is a valid one to consider. That's not to say it's for every man, but ultimately I think we all end up with this view point one way or another. I guess if the OP isn't bending his frame to sleep with this girl, then it's not so bad. It's up to each individual to set themselves guidelines of what they want and what they don't want. Personally, I don't do games anymore and I don't chase pvssy for the sake of pvssy. Decide what you deem acceptable and what you want from a woman and don't lose sight of it. If within your frame you'll put up with high maintenance to get your d1ck wet then that's fine. What Rex is trying to say, and the part that I agree with him on, is that those interactions are unlikely to improve your life.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen, We Have a Bondfide Mangina in Our Mist

RagingBalls said:
It's obvious you hate women that much, more like a sexist attitude.
What have I done to imply such a thing? It's not that Rex "hates," women or is "Lord forbid," a "misogynist." The problem is that you're obviously an emasculated, omega male that is the product of single parent household, (headed by your mother,) and you have been taught and conditioned that in order to curry favor with those of the fairer sex, you have to assume an obsequious demeanor, not only do you have to entertain and tolerate their demanding, selfish, often times rude, and insolent behavior, you have to reward it.

You either don't get the opportunity to know women carnally very often or you truly believe that being a man and demanding respect from a woman, correcting her bad behavior or not tolerating it analogous to misogyny. If that's the case, then Rex has to wonder why you're even on this board.

When Rex says "we," because there are certain underlying philosophies that make up the foundation of this community, one of those tenets is under no circumstances placate a woman's obvious cries for attention, (especially when sex is concerned,) for the following reasons,

1) It encourages and will cause her behavior to worsen.

2) It lowers your value as man in her eyes.

3) It will cause her to disrespect you, with the disrespect becoming more bold and even more flagrant.

3) Her cries for attention are test of fecal fortitude. She's testing you as to deem your worthiness for her sex and more importantly her love. If a woman sees you're overly willing to please, she'll start to question your ability to protect her from villainy and evil doers. She'll say to herself, "Damn, if he lefts me, (somebody who's smaller and weighs less than him,) push him around, how is going to response to a bigger threat?" Woman want to be checked for the bad behavior, they need and yearn for it.

There's a reason why Rex has all of those green dots under the number of posts he has. It's because that other members, (mostly other highly respected members,) find my advice to extremely profound and practical. Also, it is because it comes from personal experiences and from those personal experiences, Rex can tell you that women don't want to be placated and be treat with slavish obedience. Women want to be secure and protected by the man they choose to be with. They want to know he's a leader, he's strong, decisive, confident, and he has a life outside of her. Most importantly, women want to know that the man their with has the ability to look them in the eye and tell them, "No."

Unfortunately, obsequious omega male mangina manpons like yourself, the powerful game that Rex just exposed you to will completely fly over your head. Instead of analyzing and pondering the words in this response to your completely and totally asinine and effeminate post, you'll become even more emotional and responding with even more emasculating shaming language because you can't offer a cogent and lucid counter point any of the arguments that Rex has made. All Rex can say is that he's anxiously awaiting your thread about how you're no longer a centurion in some chick's legion of followers and despite being a loyal and dedicated parishioner, your daily offerings of attention are longer welcome at her Temple of Poon.

RagingBalls said:
Temple of poon? LOL. Dude, don't put drama into this much. Speak normal.
It's because of sensitive posters like yourself that Rex isn't able to word this post with the brutal and coarse street language that's laden with eff bombs and "n" words. Believe me, you deserve a VERY STRONG TALKING TO for the use of emasculating shaming tactics when you addressed the Omnipotens Maximus Rex. Now run along and find some attention fiend to give unwarrated complaints to in hopes that she smiles at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
What have I done to imply such a thing? It's not that Rex "hates," women or is "Lord forbid," a "misogynist." The problem is that you're obviously an emasculated, omega male that is the product of single parent household, (headed by your mother,) and you have been taught and conditioned that in order to curry favor with those of the fairer sex, you have to assume an obsequious demeanor, not only do you have to entertain and tolerate their demanding, selfish, often times rude, and insolent behavior, you have to reward it.

You either don't get the opportunity to know women carnally very often or you truly believe that being a man and demanding respect from a woman, correcting her bad behavior or not tolerating it analogous to misogyny. If that's the case, then Rex has to wonder why you're even on this board.

When Rex says "we," because there are certain underlying philosophies that make up the foundation of this community, one of those tenets is under no circumstances placate a woman's obvious cries for attention, (especially when sex is concerned,) for the following reasons,

1) It encourages and will cause her behavior to worsen.

2) It lowers your value as man in her eyes.

3) It will cause her to disrespect you, with the disrespect becoming more bold and even more flagrant.

3) Her cries for attention are test of fecal fortitude. She's testing you as to deem your worthiness for her sex and more importantly her love. If a woman sees you're overly willing to please, she'll start to question your ability to protect her from villainy and evil doers. She'll say to herself, "Damn, if he lefts me, (somebody who's smaller and weighs less than him,) push him around, how is going to response to a bigger threat?" Woman want to be checked for the bad behavior, they need and yearn for it.

There's a reason why Rex has all of those green dots under the number of posts he has. It's because that other members, (mostly other highly respected members,) find my advice to extremely profound and practical. Also, it is because it comes from personal experiences and from those personal experiences, Rex can tell you that women don't want to be placated and be treat with slavish obedience. Women want to be secure and protected by the man they choose to be with. They want to know he's a leader, he's strong, decisive, confident, and he has a life outside of her. Most importantly, women want to know that the man their with has the ability to look them in the eye and tell them, "No."

Unfortunately, obsequious omega male mangina manpons like yourself, the powerful game that Rex just exposed you to will completely fly over your head. Instead of analyzing and pondering the words in this response to your completely and totally asinine and effeminate post, you'll become even more emotional and responding with even more emasculating shaming language because you can't offer a cogent and lucid counter point any of the arguments that Rex has made. All Rex can say is that he's anxiously awaiting your thread about how you're no longer a centurion in some chick's legion of followers and despite being a loyal and dedicated parishioner, your daily offerings of attention are longer welcome at her Temple of Poon.

It's because of sensitive posters like yourself that Rex isn't able to word this post with the brutal and coarse street language that's laden with eff bombs and "n" words. Believe me, you deserve a VERY STRONG TALKING TO for the use of emasculating shaming tactics when you addressed the Omnipotens Maximus Rex. Now run along and find some attention fiend to give unwarrated complaints to in hopes that she smiles at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

LOL. Hahahah. Chill out dude. I respect your opinion, but it doesn't mean i got to agree with everything you say because of that "rep" you mentioned. So having that "green" means you're better than anyone already? Why should i be sensitive? It takes one to know one i guess. LOL. Dude you need to fix yourself, i just find your words overly dramatized like i'm talking to a girl.

I'm impressed with that "temple of poon". I laughed out loud with that. You are very talented with words.

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good tips / advices here folks. Props to MR Rex.

Need to get back in the game after this loooong relationship...and Ill deal with her as it should.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AdAstra said:

Nope, you're screwed.
This girl is a natural Don Juan and has all the character traits that a lot of guys on this forum are struggling to achieve.

If you have doubts about your ability to keep her in check then walk away, because she's going to chew you up and spit you out!

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
Nope, you're screwed.
This girl is a natural Don Juan and has all the character traits that a lot of guys on this forum are struggling to achieve.

If you have doubts about your ability to keep her in check then walk away, because she's going to chew you up and spit you out!
Yes i kept her in check for 6 years my longest ltr. Now i might say i was not bad with girls and she was the best. Thing is that when we broke up we decided to start from the beginning and well...im no longer that superconfident DJ i was when i picked her up.

Her skills and other things comes from using other people.
Mine came from inside. Confidence, attitude, approach to life etc. I am no longer same man however...i became just a ghost in the shell from former self.

While she can reinforce her attitude, looks, approval and needs, confidence etc. By using others i cannot.

See now. I do not know what i want anymore. Kind of lost.