Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with the Interview

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a net date with a chick tomorrow night. From her profile and what she has communicated to me, (" so what do you do for a living"... no games,ect.) I believe I could be in for "the interview".
I was thinking about a response to such a line of questioning and came up with this: " So what is it about you that would make me want to give up the single lifestyle that most guys my age would kill for?"

I am wondering if you guys think this is too confrontational?

For the record, I am 39, make a 6-figure income, have a nice new car and motorcycle, and am currently working towards getting my pilot's license.

Cheers

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me paraphrase your line: "Give me some reason to marry you!" I think you can now answer your question yourself :cool:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Did you read the sticky at the top of the page entitled: How to use this site? If you did, you would see:

Step 7: If you have a question do a search beforehand. If your answer is not found, make a new thread.
If you scrolled half way down the Mature Man forum you would see the following thread on the exact same subject

If you can't read or follow instructions, your wasting everyone's time asking for advice cuz your not going to follow it.

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ****head.... i wanted a response what people thought of my comeback. It isn't the same as trying to hide that i am NOT successful... which is not what i am looking for.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mcqueen207 said:
I have a net date with a chick tomorrow night. From her profile and what she has communicated to me, (" so what do you do for a living"... no games,ect.) I believe I could be in for "the interview".
I was thinking about a response to such a line of questioning and came up with this: " So what is it about you that would make me want to give up the single lifestyle that most guys my age would kill for?"

For the record, I am 39, make a 6-figure income, have a nice new car and motorcycle, and am currently working towards getting my pilot's license.

Cheers

She doesn't need to know how much money you make or what kind of vehicles you own (she will eventually see what you drive). The way you dress and the conditions you live (assuming you live alone) should be clear enough for her to understand.

Working toward your pilot's license is okay to share.

I personally answer most of the questions...unless they become "private" in nature such a salary.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
mcqueen207 said:

I would definately not use that line as a reponse to her questions.

The concept behind it is a decent frame to have though.

I always view the first few dates as seeing if the girl is at all worth my time, not trying to show her I am worth hers. And always remember, even if she the most beautiful girl in the world you still don't know if she is worth your time until she shows she has something more than just looks.

Girls will be subtly interviewing you through the entire date, just try to avoid letting it get into the rapid-fire Q&A session that pops up some times.

Also, be vague in your answers. I don't mean lie or mislead, but simply give part of the story.

Example:

Q: "What do you do for a living"
Vague A: "I work in real estate"
Real A: "I am the top commercial real estate broker for a top firm, specializing in industrial buildings and factories."

Both answers are true, but it's better to let the girl see the specifics over time _if_ she is worth seeing a second, third, or forth time.

Q: "Real estate huh, do you make good money?"
Vague A: "Yeah, I make ends meet and still have enough for fun"
Real A: "Yeah, I make high 6 figures"

Q: "What do you drive?"
Vague A: "I've got a little convertable"
Real A: "I've got a '06 ferarri"

Again, this is not to lie or pretend to be something you not. Rather, this is to make sure she is worth your time and then letting her find out more details about your life over time.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
u give the interview

Why are you so worried about answering her questions? She needs to answer your question sh** man. u sound like u ready to marry this broad and Sh**.

" So what is it about you that would make me want to give up the single lifestyle that most guys my age would kill for?"

That is SOOO GAY.. You need to work on your self - esteem. I can tell you one thing she is gonna see thru u . YOUR GAME IS WEAK. Who cares if u have a SIX FIGURE INCOME.. Is that the only thing u got? I've seen people making 10 grand a year still picking up females who make 100 grand a year or more. FEMALES WORK ON EMOTIONS..