Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with shy, prudent girls.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a chick last night. Things ended positively, left her with high interest and she even offered plans for a second meetup. Problem is I detect a potential BPD, and she was very, very shy and seemed very prudent. Barely started opening up to me at the end of the date, and her body language was very "closed up." I did get her to laugh a bit and all througout, but it took effort to carry the conversation if you know what I mean.

I'm pretty confident the attraction is there, just that based on my observations she was obviously hurt very bad in her last relationship and claims she has been single for 2 years now, and I think she has a guard up, if you know what I mean. Also, she just recently came here to the US and is from Venezuela, and is seemingly insecure.

So my question is, how do you guys go about dealing with, and escalating things with girls like this? I used light kino all throughout the night but didn't want to be too aggressive as I just know this type here, and think a more slower-steady approach would be optimal. I suppose I will give it til the 3rd round and if we aren't hooking up by then I will move on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do in a second meet-up is buy an engagement ring and a bouquet of flowers and ask her how much children that she wants to have when you both are married then when she sees that you are committed then she should open up more.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking to fvck quick, not much you can do I'm afraid...move to another.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
What you should do in a second meet-up is buy an engagement ring and a bouquet of flowers and ask her how much children that she wants to have when you both are married then when she sees that you are committed then she should open up more.

Gee thanks guy, that was quite constructive advice. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Gee thanks guy, that was quite constructive advice. :rolleyes:
Bone-head answer for bone-head question. You already know you have to move-on, why post about this?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
If you're looking to fvck quick, not much you can do I'm afraid...move to another.

That's what I was thinking, as I don't believe there is any magic lines or moves to get a girl like that to open up, but I do find her very attractive will give it another date or two and see where it goes.

I'm spinning other plates so it ain't no thang anyway. This girl is an honest HB8 in my opinion, has it going for herself physically but is just very shy and reserved so I will put forth a little effort.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Bone-head answer for bone-head question. You already know you have to move-on, why post about this?

Why not? This is a DISCUSSION board afterall and I was simply asking my fellow sosuavers how they deal with chicks like this. So if you don't have anything constructive to say cease posting in this thread.