Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with shaming Betas

twoface262

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with betas who constantly shame you for your views on relationships and life?

I'm constantly being barraged with hate by betas I'm forced to work with due to my views on how relationships should be and my entrepreneurial mindset.
They hate the fact that I'd rather spend my time working towards a goal than wasting it playing video games.

I know that it's beta and fvcking stupid to even take notice in people like that, but it's annoying as hell when they're shaming you in public.

What do you guys do? I'd rather earn respect from these guys because I have to continue to work with them, but their views are horrid.

As much as I'd like to leave the situation and not give a fvck or waste my time, I have too because I work closely with them.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with betas who constantly shame you for your views on relationships and life?
This issue discussed on here before, and what I remember well is the quote from one of the member here saying " It's lonely at the top" .
Once you have the Red Pill mindset, everyone around you who are Blue pillers will hate and shame you.
The solution is: Stop trying "fixing" your friend's mind about relationship and life and keep your opinions about those subjects to yourself.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're truly redpilled you can handle being the butt of a joke, just shrug/laugh it off. change the subject and let them have their own opinions

They hate the fact that I'd rather spend my time working towards a goal than wasting it playing video games.
laaame. there's life outside of working you know.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats actually something I struggle with lol. But I feel like I’ll have plenty of free time once my company takes off.
what if it doesn't take off? what if it takes 5 years to take off? what if it takes 3 more companies before it takes off?

what if what if what if

always remember to have time to enjoy life, no matter what it is you enjoy, no matter how busy you are or how important you think something is, because there's no perfect moment. you don't wanna say all you did in your 20s was work until you had more money than energy to spend it lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only betas get annoyed...

And the truly dominant guy is never annoyed by shaming tactics, he knows exactly what he is...always right even when he's wrong ;)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just turn it into joke

Im working that hard so i can get out of my parent basement and then if im lucky i can pity sex with me.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
" It's lonely at the top" .
When I first came here and learned about all this great info, I thought I would eventually find boat loads of like minded people, and everything would take off further than it was. However, you realize that most people are "brainwashed" by what they think girls are, and want, by what they think they should be in society, and so on, that finding people who are truly "red pill" is rare. That could be because of the carrerr path I have chosen, which has put me around a lot of people who sulk, think too much and don't do enough, but 99% of the time, people go with whatever the latest Buzzfeed article tells them.

So, I feel your pain, I just keep quiet, and ignore. If you try to actually try to change someones mind, it wont work. Most people are stubborn, especially guys when it comes to women. It'sdeviasting when a guy feels like he "has women all figured out by reading the latest cosmo" only to find out hes been toyed with all his life. These people , most people, live behind that veil of ignorance, except it's more like a brick wall.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate. Why worry about something you can’t control.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz! Shame them back for being laahoozaahuurs!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm constantly being barraged with hate by betas I'm forced to work with due to my views on how relationships should be and my entrepreneurial mindset.

I know that it's beta and fvcking stupid to even take notice in people like that, but it's annoying as hell when they're shaming you in public.

What do you guys do? I'd rather earn respect from these guys because I have to continue to work with them, but their views are horrid.

As much as I'd like to leave the situation and not give a fvck or waste my time, I have too because I work closely with them.
I love video games. I would rather a xbox than playing house any day.

As for entrepreneur mindset, good for you but, your an employee. Let it motivate you to get there.

Reaction score

is this some kind of beta joke? if you had energy you would be mashing them just simply by your gait. get real bro. who is the real alpha here? betas follow alphas. betas need validation from alphas. you arent the alpha here obviously. you gave them power.....retarded video game racists can overtake your posish if u aint careful. sneak scope n snipe

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey I'm not very good at game or at alpha vs beta comparsions
but how do they shame you on your views on relationships and life ? I mean, how did they got to know your views ?
if you don't care about them why do you want to earn their respect ?
I think you over complicate, all you have to do is talk less about you, more about them, kinda build rapport so they like you a bit but you can't change them, you can't make them understand your views and you don't even have to. all you have to do is to make yourself likeable, be good at your work.
because you are different and even worse if you being different makes you being better, people will hate you deep inside themselves. but you gotta bear with it. you must not try to change them, just ignore.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can shame me or tell me anything, if you don't feel this you're a beta yourself.

Seriously, how are you letting people behave negatively towards you in public?

You have more work to do, start by accepting who you are... and that's not alpha...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people will try, just have fun with then, and call they jealousy of you

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came here and learned about all this great info, I thought I would eventually find boat loads of like minded people, and everything would take off further than it was. However, you realize that most people are "brainwashed" by what they think girls are, and want, by what they think they should be in society, and so on, that finding people who are truly "red pill" is rare. That could be because of the carrerr path I have chosen, which has put me around a lot of people who sulk, think too much and don't do enough, but 99% of the time, people go with whatever the latest Buzzfeed article tells them.

So, I feel your pain, I just keep quiet, and ignore. If you try to actually try to change someones mind, it wont work. Most people are stubborn, especially guys when it comes to women. It'sdeviasting when a guy feels like he "has women all figured out by reading the latest cosmo" only to find out hes been toyed with all his life. These people , most people, live behind that veil of ignorance, except it's more like a brick wall.
Regarding your point that you thought you’d find a bunch of likeminded redpill people...

It’s funny, when I started my current job back in September of last year, I had started becoming friends with one of my coworkers. Let’s call him John.

Few months after I started, John and I were on our way back to the office from lunch and somehow got to talking about many subjects brought about in this forum and red pill type subjects, neither of us calling it what it was.

I think you know where I’m going with this...

At one point John said something that sounded exactly like something I had heard or read before word for word. I straight up ask if he’s a red pill guy and he just gives me this look that tells me “Holy shyt how’d you know”.

We were like 2 little kids discussing a world changing discovery at that point lol.

I have since become desensitized to this wonderful information so I don’t discuss it with people even if they are likeminded because it feels beta to even discuss such things right? ;)