Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with rudeness

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot is said about withdrawing attention/affection for punishing unwanted behaviour but is this the way to go for the following situaitons?

1. A girl you are on a 1st/2nd date with cuts you off while you are mid sentence.

2. Your girlfriend cuts you off mid sentence.

I know girls can't keep their mouths shut for more than 5 seconds and they may not realise they are being rude, so do you call them out verbally? (If you listen to a group of girls talk they are constantly cutting each other off.)

How would you handle each situation? Is calling them out the right thing to do, or would you just hang up on them or turn your back or get up and leave and if she asks why then tell her why?

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Technics said:
I know alot is said about withdrawing attention/affection for punishing unwanted behaviour but is this the way to go for the following situaitons?

1. A girl you are on a 1st/2nd date with cuts you off while you are mid sentence.

2. Your girlfriend cuts you off mid sentence.

I know girls can't keep their mouths shut for more than 5 seconds and they may not realise they are being rude, so do you call them out verbally? (If you listen to a group of girls talk they are constantly cutting each other off.)

How would you handle each situation? Is calling them out the right thing to do, or would you just hang up on them or turn your back or get up and leave and if she asks why then tell her why?
She's sh!t testing you. What she's trying to do is take away your lead and she start leading the conversation.

How you deal with this sh!t test is when she tries to interrupt you, listen to what she says then say "anyway, back to what I was talking about" without giving her topic any validation. or you can out talk her, and when she tries to interupt you raise your voice and command her by saying "LISTEN!" then finish what you were talking about.

By doing this you become alpha in her eyes because of your "leading" the interaction or conversation.

A beautiful female I know describes an Alpha male as a guy who is not afraid nor is he timid around women. He is dominant and aggresive. If you be this masculine guy you will make her feminine energy come out and she will follow and respect you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
jacob said:
How you deal with this sh!t test is when she tries to interrupt you, listen to what she says then say "anyway, back to what I was talking about" without giving her topic any validation. .
^^ This is what I do most of the time ^^

Sometimes I also just turn around and walk away on her mid sentence. Then if she says something like "where are you going?" or "whats wrong?" I reply:

"Oh! you interrupted me mid sentence and I lost my train of thought. Forgot what I was saying to you so this conversation is over"

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
listen to what she says then say "anyway, back to what I was talking about" without giving her topic any validation.
Spot on