Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with rejection

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected today. Not verbally but non-verbally. I was having a conversation with the girl as she was running with me on the track inside the campus field, and after my first story, she changed her lane. Usually the SAME story gets laughter, hair touches, etc.

I felt like being smashed down to the ground. Felt like all this inner game stuff and sosuave tips and MM tips are just a waste of time. Felt like I will never get a gf in my life.

I went out of the field and sat down and analyzed what went wrong. Maybe my vibe wasn't good enough, maybe it was a bad time, maybe she was just not interested in meeting any guy (she looked average).

But seriously, there are no failures, just learning lessons. Its not how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit, and keep going.

Technically, there was not much rapport/transitioning and I didn't even use a proper opener. Felt over-confident. That is a learning lesson.

So guys, read the letters in bold and ingrain them into your head. You'll need it through your course of improvement.

Thanks for letting me share this with you guys. I don't even have a wing.. can't talk to anyone else about it. So, thank you. cheers! :up:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Keep your head up man. Just examine the interaction from start to finish to see if you make any mistakes or errors,then correct them. Also,look to see what you did RIGHT so you can continue doing that as well.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. **** that girl. I'm the prize. She lost me not the other way round.

I kind of know what I did wrong.. and what I did/usually do right. Never say die.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it will feel like the end of "Shawshank redemption". Makes me remember Arnold's words on separating the chumps from the champs.

Game on b1tches.:cool:

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I got rejected today. Not verbally but non-verbally. I was having a conversation with the girl as she was running with me on the track inside the campus field, and after my first story, she changed her lane. Usually the SAME story gets laughter, hair touches, etc.

I felt like being smashed down to the ground. Felt like all this inner game stuff and sosuave tips and MM tips are just a waste of time. Felt like I will never get a gf in my life.

I went out of the field and sat down and analyzed what went wrong. Maybe my vibe wasn't good enough, maybe it was a bad time, maybe she was just not interested in meeting any guy (she looked average).

But seriously, there are no failures, just learning lessons. Its not how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit, and keep going.

Technically, there was not much rapport/transitioning and I didn't even use a proper opener. Felt over-confident. That is a learning lesson.

So guys, read the letters in bold and ingrain them into your head. You'll need it through your course of improvement.

Thanks for letting me share this with you guys. I don't even have a wing.. can't talk to anyone else about it. So, thank you. cheers! :up:
Go out more too man. If your getting that affected by one interaction then your not talking to girls enough. At some point you will hit an indifference thresh-hold.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy said:
Go out more too man. If your getting that affected by one interaction then your not talking to girls enough. At some point you will hit an indifference thresh-hold.
Point taken. I do 1 approach a day. Need to game more.

Its foolish to aim that every girl you talk to "should" become your gf. This is training. More you train, better you become.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh.
Dude i hope you didn't take the rejection to the heart like I do.
Thats my sticking point. I cant be rejected, it ruins my state for the rest of the night. Well it mostly depends on whether the rejection is one of my first approaches, and whether I spent a lot of time planning for the best way to approach.

My Q is, how do you prevent rejections from f.ucking up your state?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Ugh.
Dude i hope you didn't take the rejection to the heart like I do.
Thats my sticking point. I cant be rejected, it ruins my state for the rest of the night. Well it mostly depends on whether the rejection is one of my first approaches, and whether I spent a lot of time planning for the best way to approach.

My Q is, how do you prevent rejections from f.ucking up your state?
It totally f.ucks it up man.. lol

I just drink some water, and try to erase what just happened. lol

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet :d

I got rejected again. Same track, same field, same campus. I got blown off in the opener itself.. she (HB 6) looked at me and totally ignored me.

BUT then an HB8 came in, tall, cute face, good body, and I used the SAME material (that works most of the time for me) with the best vibe I could put it... removed all negative thoughts... and guess what.. I got the IOIs, the laughter, all the expected emotional pongs that my stuff is supposed to get, and I picked her up!

I have built a little rapport as well.. I just missed 1 part - Our name exchange!!!

hahaa... I hope I can salvage my pickup :D

But the point is, I DEALT WITH MY REJECTION PROBLEM> YAY!:cheer:

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Remember, it's not going to work out every time, even if you do everything perfectly. There are too many other factors.

KennethJones

Reaction score
daygameguy said:
So she had no reaction at all to your story? She just ignored you or did she give you slight feedback like a quick smile or glance?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KennethJones said:
So she had no reaction at all to your story? She just ignored you or did she give you slight feedback like a quick smile or glance?
Actually she did listen to the story, gave a slight comment on the story.. but no IOIs.. she was not inclined on continuing the conversation.. I did a lot of kino moves which usually gets me great reactions (IOIs).. but she was just trying to be nice.. and after a while she changed her lane.

I know it was my fault, I was just not enthusiastic enough about the story, I wasn't giving off a great vibe.. but it is also true that some girls are quite boring... they are not socially savvy to appreciate witty stuff.