Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing With People Who Are Afraid Of You

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked into a class the other day, I was a bit late. The teacher glared at me, looking at me with a squinty eyed look of suspicion, it reeked of fear, or hatred, or envy. I don't know which one or if it was a mix of all three.

I had enrolled in the class a long time ago. "Are you sure you are in the right class?" he asked sarcastically.

Another student walked in 10 minutes after I did and he barely noticed, much less gave her a look of suspicion.

During the class itself the instructor was all right.

Just goes to show you, your looks and body language are very important.

--

This happened also at a store I went to. A young short girl was at the counter. I was wearing my sunglasses.

She ALSO DID THE EXACT SAME THING. She eyed me very very nervously out of the corner of her eye. She DEFINITELY did not want me to know she was looking. It was VERY strange. Again, she calmed down after a while after speaking with me, but her initial impression was one of fear, or suspicion, or something. Maybe I should ask her next time, lol.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing something VERY wrong. The only reason anyone should be afraid of you is if you are a hulk. You need to change your demeanor, pronto. Take a good hard look at yourself, and figure out what it is.Or at the least listen to what people are trying to tell you.

aloharuiz

Reaction score
Do you look scary? I bet not. There are really people who eye other people badly based on their initial judgment. But just ignore them. If you know you didn't do anything wrong to be afraid of, then you don't have to worry. First impression doesn't always lasts.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
I walked into a class the other day, I was a bit late. The teacher glared at me, looking at me with a squinty eyed look of suspicion, it reeked of fear, or hatred, or envy. I don't know which one or if it was a mix of all three.

I had enrolled in the class a long time ago. "Are you sure you are in the right class?" he asked sarcastically.

Another student walked in 10 minutes after I did and he barely noticed, much less gave her a look of suspicion.

During the class itself the instructor was all right.

Just goes to show you, your looks and body language are very important.

--

This happened also at a store I went to. A young short girl was at the counter. I was wearing my sunglasses.

She ALSO DID THE EXACT SAME THING. She eyed me very very nervously out of the corner of her eye. She DEFINITELY did not want me to know she was looking. It was VERY strange. Again, she calmed down after a while after speaking with me, but her initial impression was one of fear, or suspicion, or something. Maybe I should ask her next time, lol.
lol...dude........if she's nervous that means she LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cletus said:
lol...dude........if she's nervous that means she LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't bother, dude. Check out the list of threads this guy has started.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
well are you dark complected and heterosexual...? that combination is not in favour now .. in fact the metrosexual /gay look is a must for dark skinned folks who want to fit in...

dark and straight = criminal
dark and gay = safe

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know initially I intimidate lots of people. when playing flag football I had a guys say look at him, he looks like he wants to kill someone. I have had women tell me I am inimidating. after I have met some of these women they tell me you seem kind of mean at first. then if they are cool with me they say its different. when I am out I have many guys talk to me almost like they think I am cool and want to be my friend. maybe its just the way I look and act. I met this one girl one night and hit it that night. she ended up being my fwb's. she said I look mean and like I just got out of jail. I am not dirty I am a clean looking well dressed man, but I think this is a part of my problem.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
sad truth... women are now attracted to feminintity in men...
You've been smoking some good sh*t.

Yes, women might use a feminine "male" for fun and attention for awhile, but I can guarantee you he isn't getting much on the side and she's probably whoring herself around or looking for another branch to swing.

So when are you going to make that thread about manbags?

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Women can be attracted to femininity in men as long as it is counterbalanced with a powerful masculine side. This is the basis of the 'dandy' character Robert Greene talks about. It's the contrast - look at Mystery, I'd stop short of calling him a dandy but the way he makes himself up is effeminate and that's balanced by his physical dominance (6'5 or something?) and his masculine attitude and behaviour.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Alle_Gory said:
You've been smoking some good sh*t.

Yes, women might use a feminine "male" for fun and attention for awhile, but I can guarantee you he isn't getting much on the side and she's probably whoring herself around or looking for another branch to swing.

So when are you going to make that thread about manbags?

lol.. you have a clue but you dont want it.. so you ignore it and act you you dont have a clue at all... and why are you talking about gay accessories..lol ???