“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dealing with parents?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I am picking up this HB8 chick from her house for our 2nd date and I was wondering since her parents are kinda protective and will want to see me.... how should I treat them? They are conservative. Also is there one I should talk to more? Just need some input. thanks- I did pick her up for the first date and I could see they saw me as sort of a threat...its always the moms that dislike me....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
getting in good w/ the parents is a key factor. even if you fall apart w/ the chick, the impression you leave on the parents lasts awhile- esp w/ the mom. cuz the mom will be like- he was such a nice boy, why did you break up w/ him- to her daughter.

acting mature and capable of taking care of their daughter is good. you wanna bs w/ the dad, and "suck-up" to the mom. dont make it obvious tho, and just be yourself
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
thanks for the advice man- I'll be sure to use it
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
The key is SMILING when you're talking to the mom, and, I know it sounds strange, but ACT a little submissive towards the dad. This will make both of them see you as less of a threat, and will thus make them less suspicious of you. The last thing a dad wants is to send his daughter out with some ****y punk (in his eyes anyway). You have to use your DJ skills ON the date, but definitely leave them in the car when you go inside to talk to the folks.
 
Top