"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dealing with neg hits

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
I got neg hit by my girl and I'm not used to that crap so I was like wtf!?!? She said she saw a cute Japanese girl at the store the other day so I said "well we Japanese are the best looking..." she comes back with "ya, except for you"- so then the neg hitting starts and she was saying her male lil cousin whose half japanese half korean ...looked better then me..I was like go hook up with your cousin then that'll do wonders for your reputation... So in effect I made jokes out of the neg hits and we were laughing- thing is in my mind I was like "WTF".....so if you do too much C+F do girls try to neg hit to bring you down or what? how should I handle that ****? I'm C+F by nature....I'm not gonna call her for awhile now. any tips
Thanks:mad:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
and if she doesnt call me before new years Im gonna ditch that girl to cause I'm sick of calling her- she calls like once every 3 times I call her....wtf - cmon guys the tips?
 

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
ya her jokes must suck then...next time she does this should I just ignore her or fire back in a joking manner?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
If you don't like to be C/F, just say "Awww you're so mean."

see what she reacts.


Or say "you're so mean for a nice girl"
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
And this is why C/F in inexperienced hands can be deadly to the future of a couple.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
You said "my girl." I assume that means you are in a relationship with her which means the girl likes you so I really don't see a problem.
 

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
So many ways
Thanks man- I did neg hit her bad as well so shes probobly on some dating forum somewhere (she admitted she went on them)
asking the same damn questions. Still that 3:1, 2:1 whatever it is calling ratio sucks..I was under the impression it should be 1:1...or 1:2....

Ladiessman
I didnt even know I was C+F before till I came on this site, it was just my personality- its not something I like or dislike....neg hitting though isn't part of it so thats one of the reasons I'm here trying to learn. I was nice to a girl once about 5 years ago and uhhhh that sucked...

BLUEox117
She's a joker sometimes, but not very funny - I just realized I don't often laugh at her jokes...maybe 2 out of 10? I'll be more prepared next time though.

Francisco d' Anconia
The problem isn't the C+F its my overall inexperience and my lack of knowledge about neg hits and that area of DJing and since you're 37 you have over a decade more experience than me..so how do you deal with neg hits?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
me and her are always going at it- the C+F comes from her as well as neg hits....I guess i gotta just learn to live with that ****- our conversations gotta be 10% C+F wars and whatnot... I don't know what happened today its gotta be the phone thats pissing me off under all of it...I guess realistically I'd prefer 2:1...me and her its about 3:1....I thinking about ditching her for new years if she doesnt call me by the evening of the 30th...seriously phone games are garbage and if I had to I could hook up with another girl that night anyways...I'd rather this girl just come correct though and stop reading her relationship forums and books.......tips? this is also about her phone games...
 

Lysol

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
48
what up inyourheads! just curous how old is this girl anyway? lay off the 16 year olds! lol, just kiddin, bro! these convo your having with your girl just seems so fake, your both laughing together but its not really funny? i dont know. i just suggest you tell her straight up, to knock that shyt off!
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Intheirheads
Francisco d' Anconia
The problem isn't the C+F its my overall inexperience and my lack of knowledge about neg hits and that area of DJing and since you're 37 you have over a decade more experience than me..so how do you deal with neg hits?
Believe it or not, none of my women friends play the neg hit game. Yeah we joke around with one another but none of them ever say anything that would be hurtful.

Here's a question; is your girl the type of woman that deserves a neg-hit? So many DJs throw NHs around just to attempt to keep her in check. Some swear by them but I've never used them, I don't mess with women that need to be NH'd.

If you search the forums you find more posts about NHs that have gone bad. It's one of those skills that I feel is made up to being a necessity in a DJ arsenal and I can think up others that are more effective.
 

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
Francisco d' Anconia:
thinking more deeply this girl is a semi daddys girl and the dad is a super nice guy- very nice and very unthreatening, he also has been described by her as a "nice guy"- I don't know if shes used to women having the upper hand or whatever but it seems like she tries to be some sort of princess....plus she plays stupid phone games...her:"I was waiting for you to call"
So I think she needs it, I haven't completely knocked her off her pedestal yet obviously....and since I'm no good with neg hits-all I can think of doing is just not calling her till she calls me, even though that might mean her ass gets ditched New Years Eve and our dating relationship takes a hit....then again I've heard of that persistent confidence stuff (I usually operate by that but now I'm reconsidering) which would mean me waiting till later this week to call if she didn't, just to set NYE up.:confused:

Lysol:
the sad thing is she's 25....wtf
 
Top