Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with my age, please comment

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here is a rather long interaction with a girl that i met on the trams the other day. This is copied from my thread asking for help on text game, but before that question was resolved, i ran into this. You can probably see that there are quite a few IOIs that she gives, i think i could have bedded her if i was a 2 or 3 years older.

Me: I don't believe you even introduced yourself. Shy? I can't put your number in my phone as unknown girl. (Credit to someone on this site) I decided your cool enough for 60 secs of my time with this txt, but not a 5 min call yet (Credit to someone again, sorry can't remember)

She txted back like 8 hours later with this:

Her: Shy iam not jst didnt wana get killed by some random ukulele playing guy haha! Im jst messin it made me feel like i was in hawaii! I can hv fun wit this name game!

Me: Crazy ukulele guy? Oh i can't believe you just said that! Harsh! I could have written you a song on the uke, but since i don't know your name... Guess i can't. :p

Her: "Hey i never said u were crazy! U added that part in urself mr! If i recall correctly... U havnt told me your name either! So i guess we're even! U've got 5 guesses!"

Me: "You didn't say it but you were thinking it! I can read your mind... Seriously, you're thinking "This guy is intrguingly charming i wish he'd tell me his name" We are not even, you can't write me a song! Plus i need a clue"

Her: "Wer totaly even cuz we both wont tell names! Clue or not u'll never guess mine...And im totally serious! Jst like u being serious bout ur mind readin-your talented!"

Me: "Aww you're no fun! At least tell me the first letter and how many it has. Come on now, be fun, i'm only friends with playful people

Her: "Well im sure havin fun out of leaving u in suspense!! Maybe ur not the playful one cuz im totally playing here! Ok ok it starts with a T! U look like a Chris?"

Me: "Oh yeah i love suspense! We would be great together *wink* let's get married! Oh but i'd get sick of your teasing and file a divorce a week later and take half your money! No. Not Chris. My turn, Teagan?"

I personally love that last line, but do you guys think it was too much? Cause by now she's stopped txting.

Keep in mind that most of the time, when they stop suddenly, its really late, but still, i mean i guess i was out of my game, or they'd want to keep it up.

I send this to bust on her.

Me: Yeah you're right. I totally agree! Not replying to someones message is so rude! Playing hard to get? Nice. (This seems to always get them txting back)

Her: Bhahaha dream on ukey! Im glad to hear about a guy whos is as fwd as me (the whole marriage talk!) no not Teagan but it dus hv 6 letters chris! Haha a hint 5 urs?

Me: Mines pretty easy, i can't give you too many clues! Starts with a 'b'. How about teresa? I like that name. Oh im forward alright! But to get anywhere with me you gotta take a test! It's called my girlfriend test.

Her: Hey Buko im tdogs friend & i do believe that my dearest has not shown interest in becoming ur lawfully wedded wife oh & Lust either of us wood ace ur test kid ( weird, im guessing she heard my mates talking to me, sh!t test, obstacle.)

Me: Wow i wish i had a bodygaurd to fend off every stranger that spoke to me, she's lucky she has you! You sound smart, but a little boring... Sorry. You're totally right, marriage will never work out! How about jogging buddies? (plowed through the test)

Her: its tdog again! Its ben isnt it! We r genius girls! Me and charlotte r twins hence the bodyguarding! Have any girls past this extravagant gf test? How old are you? (Re-initiates interests now i have successfully plowed)

Me:Girls have past the test, one even put a curse on me. Im going to read your mind again ' this guy is even more interesting than i thought! Now i have to hope like hell he's older or society will call me a slvt', your msn, write it down, if you're good i'll answer your questions :p

Not sure if the last one was a good idea, i wanted to throw it in and see how they take this blunt truthful approach.

Later on,

Me: Mind read... "who the f*ck he thinks he is?"
The best thing in the world. Can you prove to be on par? I love the way you're almost as outrageous as me... Almost. :p (Male to Female Interest, qualifying)

Her: I think u ur a gypsy who can read minds haha! Ok so ru Lust? & the truth age plz cuz frankly lil boy, we think im older than u! U hv 2 pass a test 2 no my name

Me: Im serious...i can read minds. I never lie about my age, not for anyone, no matter how special or outrageous they think they are. Yeah you're too old for me, sorry. 15. I'll give you a minute to get over the age thing... ill wait. Disappointed? Of course you are. Haha im that much more interesting than everyone else you know

She doesn't txt back so i decide to bust on her.

Me: I am so going to bust your balls for not replying now that you know im 15! Typical. Woo i can't say it wasn't fun though, i kicked your ass so bad. Guess what? You failed the test. Nice knowing you, mysterious tram girl

Her: I think when u find out that im 17 in 2wks u would hv let me flunk that test! Well uker player on the tram, it twas fun! And lust, i dont hv balls!

Me: Only? I thought you were around 19. To finish if off, tell me your name missy! Its the polite thing to do.

Her: U hvnt even told me urs buddy! Ok ill tell mine on condition you tell me urs... And why the hell were u trying 2 get me 2 do ur test if u thought i was 19? Tahnee!

Me:Cause. It's fun. How the hell am i suppose to guess that? You're friend guessed right, its Lust. She probably hear my mates speak to me. One last mind read "Damn, i wish he was 18". Good aren't i?

No reply, im going to leave it as that.

I was going to post this in the High School forum, but i checked back, and i don't see a lot of them gaming older girls. So i'm just going to have to rely on your responses. I need to know how to get them aware and comfortable with my young age. Maybe let them know early on in the interaction and be C&F about it? But then i run the risk of them losing interest.

It's hard to find girls my age, most of the girls i approach are older than me, i need to get this thing sorted out of i want to improve my game and get the chance to hand experience interactions in-field after the initial approach.

Last edited:

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: so, how old r u?
DJ15: old enough to handle u my darling (or sth c&f & avoiding)
HB: hah, really, how old r u?
DJ15: i'm actually 35. i'm very well preserved, u can thank my good genes :7 <change topic here>

later..

DJ15: i've always loved a bit older girls. when i was 13 i used to date this girl who was 15. really we had much fun together but she got a bit sticky so i had to get away from her. after that i've been dating few other older girls. they are just more fun to be around as they are not so insecure as girls of my age. damn, if u were like year older i would be all over u ;) and besides, u don't seem any insecure either.
HB: so how old u r now?
DJ15. I'm 15.
HB: ok, wow. and u have dated girls who are 17?
DJ15: hah yeah, u'd be surprised to know how immature girls at 17 can be. sometimes i feel i can't even hangout with them, they are such a babies! <change topic>

OR..

HB: now, i wanna know how old u r
DJ15: i'm 17.

Just lie it, who cares. if she dates u for a while u can USE this as DHV and say u have dated older girls.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
HB: so, how old r u?
DJ15: old enough to handle u my darling (or sth c&f & avoiding)
HB: hah, really, how old r u?
DJ15: i'm actually 35. i'm very well preserved, u can thank my good genes :7 <change topic here>

later..

DJ15: i've always loved a bit older girls. when i was 13 i used to date this girl who was 15. really we had much fun together but she got a bit sticky so i had to get away from her. after that i've been dating few other older girls. they are just more fun to be around as they are not so insecure as girls of my age. damn, if u were like year older i would be all over u ;) and besides, u don't seem any insecure either.
HB: so how old u r now?
DJ15. I'm 15.
HB: ok, wow. and u have dated girls who are 17?
DJ15: hah yeah, u'd be surprised to know how immature girls at 17 can be. sometimes i feel i can't even hangout with them, they are such a babies! <change topic>

OR..

HB: now, i wanna know how old u r
DJ15: i'm 17.

Just lie it, who cares. if she dates u for a while u can USE this as DHV and say u have dated older girls.
Like the idea of subtly telling her how i have dated other older girls, but i am not sure if it will work.

I will field test it the next time i get a chance.
Not so sure about the lying thing, it's a pretty obvious thing here, my mates, any mention of school and stuff will have her thinking i am a desperate little boy.

Cheers.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were doing really well until you mentioned marriage and seemed too keen. No contact for five days young man.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You were doing really well until you mentioned marriage and seemed too keen. No contact for five days young man.
Really? That was actually a pretty much canned C&F routine, i just played around with it to fit it in.

You reckon it's too keen? What about the slvt thing?