Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with Mortality

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with the fact that someday you are going to die?

Anybody has any philosophies or beliefs other then Heaven/Hell that if you take a certain risk your life could end? should you even be thinking about death?

If you had or will have a certain decision to make that might put your life at risk, how did you or would you find the courage to do so knowing there might be a terrible outcome?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this last weekend.
I'm going to die.

I don't know why, but I feel nothing really, then I get a huge grin on my face.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im at the age where death is a thing only heard of in movies and on the news.

It doesnt even exist to me... its so wierd.

For instance, ive had a few people ive known die and it just seems so surreal, like they didnt die or something.

I know im going to die someday, hopefully not soon... but i know that when i do die i will be able to say "i had a good life" regardless of all the rest of the bullsh1t i will be able to die and move on to the next level of transcient mackin.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im like 5'9 or so but i FEEL tall.... maybe thats because my parents are both short, my mom is like 5'1 tops and my dad is like 5'8.

I honestly dont think im done growing though, i hear you stop at around age 22....

Anyway 5'7 isnt that bad, i mean tom cruise is like 5'8,, but then again that IS tom cruise master ultra pimp brainwashed by the forces of scientology but still mad DJ masquerade eyes white shut style with a bird mask.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Im like 5'9 or so but i FEEL tall.... maybe thats because my parents are both short, my mom is like 5'1 tops and my dad is like 5'8.

I honestly dont think im done growing though, i hear you stop at around age 22....

Anyway 5'7 isnt that bad, i mean tom cruise is like 5'8,, but then again that IS tom cruise master ultra pimp brainwashed by the forces of scientology but still mad DJ masquerade eyes white shut style with a bird mask.
Off-topic a LITTLE? :D

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Off-topic a LITTLE? :D
LOL Seriously, where the hell did that come from?

Anyways, getting back on topic... Why do you even think about death? Dude are you 60 or something? Of the thousands of millions of things that you can do or think right now, why point out that little detail that's going to happen someday and that you'll have plenty of time to cope with once you're retired on a gold course in Florida...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless of the heaven/hell do they exisit issue...

the actual act of death is referred to as warm, loving and inviting.
people that have near death experiences state this.
they say it takes every single ounce of them to fight the death and come back down to this world.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to die for a moment to see what its like. When I was a kid I sometimes wanted to commit suicide while being bored, because I was curious about death.

However I'd still like to see how our civilizations develop for the enxt few thousand years. Cyrogenic deep-freeze, here I come!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However I'd still like to see how our civilizations develop for the enxt few thousand years. Cyrogenic deep-freeze, here I come!
Futurama style, eh? :)

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Futurama style, eh? :)
It would be strange (although nice in a strange way) to wake up and then hang out with a lobster like creature, a jamican, a hot martian, a hot cyclops, a 160 year old man, and a robot.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
after youve eaten as much lsd as i have, you kinda feel like you know what its like and its not half bad :)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 27 and im going to die. I really dont fear death at all. If there is heaven then thats good for me. If there isnt then i wont be around to care anyway. If i come back as a spirit then i will watch girls change and masterbate. Why worry about something you cant control?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 160 year old man
When science is able to manipulate and disable the gene that causes the human stop repairing itself (not in the way of growing, but when it starts to cripple and fall apart) people start living way longer.

Being 160 and looking just 30 wouldn't be a miracle then.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate dramas, so when I die I wanna disappear all of a sudden.

No "I miss you", no drama.

Like a shooting star! We must be like one, we should shine (while alive) and then disappear in the sky.

What's better than this?

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dead fear death; to learn to die is to be liberated from it. I have no fear of dying. Death is inevitable and could come calling at anytime. The only thing I truly fear is inadequacy. Besides, I know that there is much more to life than the physical world. Don't believe me?--I don't care.:p

Someday, sooner or later I will be dead. I am going to die, you are going to die, and there is nothing unusual about it. Dying is just a part of living. Just accept it and start living... you havn't got much time here to fool around, so start living each day as if it were your last. Someday we will all be old or dead.

Just relax, it isn't as scary as some would have you believe.;)

Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Like a shooting star! We must be like one, we should shine (while alive) and then disappear in the sky.

What's better than this?

Well said.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we should shine (while alive) and then disappear in the sky.
hmmm.... that could be arranged.