Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dealing with loser guys?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting this more as a rant probly, but im really pissed off about what happened this past night.

So i went to this girls party thats a good friend of mine, to be honest i think she over extended herself a lil on the party and it was kinda out of control, lots of girls so was great for me, was having an alright time doing well with this one girl, was mostly university ppls with the usual mix of a few loser dudes and girls, all fine with me usually know how to handel many diff types of ppl.

However her neighbor/ attached house that said it was fine to have a party comes out and this ***** is going freakin crazy not even 10:00pm yet. then what i assumed was her "bf" comes out with a bunch a dudes that look like they just got outta prison with tats and whatnot and run into the party, i had just taken this girl outside to isolate, and my buddy was outside too, we see them go into the party and someone yell something bout cops so as usual "time to leave". now we get into our cars and next thing i know this dude that came out of the house i was parked near, rips my door open and starts swearing and threating me and what not, im already strapped in my car, next think i know hes grabbing **** outta my car stole all my beer and my ipod and ****, and says "****in tax", i'm just like " don't want any trouble", he seemed cracked out on something, blocked my car in with his lancer, then he moves it and i just take off.

How do you deal with guys like this? what the **** am i so pose to do, felt so stupid/ powerless after that, really pissed me off, just got over being scared of females let alone confrontations like that, i go to the gym but i'm like 5'6, not that big a guy, this guy wasent overly huge i just didn't do anything, just kinda froze...:mad:

what do you do in situations like that? i don't wanna get shot or stabbed, but makes me look like a weakling in front of everyone and chicks...
:cuss:

like if it was so jock dude or w/e i have no problem exchanging a lil skin, was a bit worried about my car getting dented too, but this guy was like raging had bloodshot eyes looks like he was gona kill me, dident help one of his buddy's walking into the party before i left is saw just grab some random dude smoking and knocked him out.

wasent a bad part of town either just normal suburbia.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMMON SENSE:

1.) Avoid Confrontation
2.) Get License plate number of criminals vehicle
3.) Get a good look at criminal/criminals
4.) Call Police
5.) Gather witnesses and information about criminals

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The best way to deal with scum is the same way you deal with scum on the streets, you avoid it and ignore it. Thats what you should have done. At the point where you saw all these grimey dudes come around your "gut" should have been like its time to get the hell outta here! And if not your gut, then at least your brain saying "these guys look like trouble".

Its not just about dealing with knuckleheads like these, its keeping basic situational awareness at the forefront and just keeping an eye out on things...basic sh1t...take note of all nearest exits in case of emergency, nearby escape routes, weaponry, your blind spots, vulnerable areas etc. I am military minded so I take these things into my brain wherever I go.

Which brings me to, some guy trying to get into your car, anytime I get in my vehicle the first thing I do while turning the keys, is to lock the doors. Its a good thing you were belted in, you DO NOT want to be dragged out of your vehicle. It could mean the difference between catching a couple weak punches to your head being treated like a soccer ball on the street.

BTW as far as Im concerned you had all rights to defend yourself at that point, the moment you are being trespassed upon, is the moment you strike hard and get the fukk out. I mean dude, you let some dude rifle through your car and steal your sh1t right in front of you?

While the theft is a very bad consequence of his actions and disrespect, its the fact you let him into your personal space and he could have seriously hurt you or murdered you. Thats the scary part if you think back on it. You should always be ready for violence because it can happen anywhere and while its usually fast, its almost always brutal and sometimes deadly and you can usually see it coming...

Best thing to do is flee and avoid, but if your in the position of someone entering your bubble with bad intentions, you better be prepared.

Stay safe fellas.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had a guy try to rob me before in my own car. In my own driveway. I pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the eye! Then i cut his fuccking fingers off! Then i stabbed him in his testicles 20 times. And i got off for self defence.

I keep a military tacitcal bowe knife in my car its 15 inches long in length. I keep that right next to my seat belt plug in on my right hand side. I also got a fire arms license. I keep a nice 12 gauge shotgun next to my bed. I also just added an m16 to my collection along with my ak-47. I am also 5'7. And i hit the gym everyday. 7 days a week. Nobody in thier right mind fuccks with me. Im so mean i can make a grown man cry. And im only 20 years old.

Anyway. The reason I stay armed is because there will always be times when you will need to defend your self. I am also very thankful for the tai kwan doe classes i used to take. Ive gotten in about 10 fights and always put an ass whoopin on my enemies.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell him to stfu
dont be scared, fighting is all about the spirit (if hes bigger get a weapon, sounds ***** but fair)(no knifes but, blunt weapons)

or smash his car later, he deserves that ****. cos u know hes doing iit because ur smaller than him ( i would do that if some1 took my **** out of my car)(but then thats if i had a car)

and he was pisssed at you because u talked to his gf???

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
Ive had a guy try to rob me before in my own car. In my own driveway. I pulled out my knife and stabbed him in the eye! Then i cut his fuccking fingers off! Then i stabbed him in his testicles 20 times. And i got off for self defence.

I keep a military tacitcal bowe knife in my car its 15 inches long in length. I keep that right next to my seat belt plug in on my right hand side. I also got a fire arms license. I keep a nice 12 gauge shotgun next to my bed. I also just added an m16 to my collection along with my ak-47. I am also 5'7. And i hit the gym everyday. 7 days a week. Nobody in thier right mind fuccks with me. Im so mean i can make a grown man cry. And im only 20 years old.

Anyway. The reason I stay armed is because there will always be times when you will need to defend your self. I am also very thankful for the tai kwan doe classes i used to take. Ive gotten in about 10 fights and always put an ass whoopin on my enemies.
:crackup:

Anyway, this is why I lock my doors as soon as I get in my car. If someone gets the drop on you like that while you're belted into your car, you're ****ed.

This is also why I have a gun. If it's not on my person, it's easily accessible in my car and back on my person ASAP. I've displayed my gun in a self defense situation before (3 assailants) and you would be amazed how quickly guys like this realize they're not as tough as they thought when they're looking at the wrong end of a gun. I've never seen anyone move so fast as those guys did on their way back to their car to get away from me.

Another option in this situation, if your car is already started and you're belted in, is to just grab his arm/shirt/belt with a death grip and floor it. Let go around 70 mph or so. When the police come: "Officer, his arm must have gotten tangled in my seat belt! I was so scared, I didn't know what to do!", etc.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BananaSmile said:
tell him to stfu
dont be scared, fighting is all about the spirit (if hes bigger get a weapon, sounds ***** but fair)(no knifes but, blunt weapons)

or smash his car later, he deserves that ****. cos u know hes doing iit because ur smaller than him ( i would do that if some1 took my **** out of my car)(but then thats if i had a car)

and he was pisssed at you because u talked to his gf???
hey, thanks for advice everyone!, no i wasn't chatting with anyone he knew, it was a university party and he came out of the neighbors. just random.

If i lived in the states id prob be packing a weapon but it illegal here in canada to carry anything one you like that.

thanks for tips!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would go to the cops anyways to report the theft AND assault. tell them where the dudes came from, and give them the best description possible of the guy(s). more then likely they will go pay her neighbor a visit and maybe he will tell them who the dudes were, what kind of car they drive, where they can be found, etc. and go from there.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are just nuts. The guy was probaly a tweaker. If you fought back, you may have gotten stabbed or worse. If you dont have any real training, its better to let them take your shyt. You came out unharmed physically. Be thankful for that. Most people wont attack you if you dont step up. Sometimes they do though. You could have tried to be a tough guy, and stepped out of the car, and been jumped by all his buddies, and woke up in the hospital. The safest bet is to have pepper spray. It sounds kinda pvssy, but you wont end up in jail for hurting your attacker too bad, and unless they are SUPER crazy, it will back just about anybody down. If they keep coming, kick their kneecaps out.

You know where his buddies live, and hopefully you got his license #. Now go to the cops and count your blessings.

I have a buddy that was invited to a Hells Angels party. Out of the blue, one of them cold ****ed him. My buddy is a big dude, and owns a lot of guns, but he knew better than to do anything. He sucked it up, calmly told the guy he was lucky he had all his buddies around, and left. If he would have stepped up, we might have never seen him again.

If they seem like seriously dangerous people, do whatever you can to not fight. Personally, peckerwood prison tweakers scare the shyt out of me. You have no idea what they are capable of, and how fast they can snap into 'kill or be kill' mode. Its best to pretend you're their buddy, and keep your distance from them. And, if they want to fight, back down like a little bytch, unless you know you're a badass. They are fvcking crazy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have driven off with him still half-way in the car would have fvcked him up good, then if he chased me, I'd kill him. I practice Brazilian Ju Jitsu every weekend with a group of guys too. I'm prepared. Always carry a SOG Aegis tactical knife - it deploys very fast and will slit the guts easily through most clothing. Glock 36 or Khar pm9 for ccw.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then you could have went to prison. Legally, self defense turns into aggravated assault very quickly in the eyes of the law.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
And then you could have went to prison. Legally, self defense turns into aggravated assault very quickly in the eyes of the law.
State laws vary. Here in Florida, we have very liberal self defense laws.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is freezing up. Which is what a lot of people do in violent confrontations. I've been robbed twice at gun point and both times I (rightfully so) froze and just gave them what they wanted. I almost got robbed by a couple of guys a few years and a few fights later and I pulled my gun and ****ed it without even thinking about it before they got close enough to pull theirs and surround me. The difference? Being aware, and not freezing. In fact, when I pulled my peice, I was cold as ice, it was just math...it was business..there was no emotion until it was all over, and mainly it was rage with some fear thrown in. Sorry that happened to you bro. We all get caught slipping sometimes. Charge it to the game and be grateful you're unharmed.