Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with little things that tick girls off

BvrEngr2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to time I'm sure we all might do something little and inconsequential that might tick a girl off... and sometimes she'll speak her mind. I suppose this could include insulting a girl, forgetting simple things like opening doors, etc. Something not very similiar but close enough happened to me recently. I'm curious as to how to avoid making something little turn into something huge...

What I would believe to be best is to forget it happened and move on hopefully realizing a way to prevent whatever happened from occuring again. Is this best or should things like this be confronted and dealt with? And what if she pushes the subject and brings it up front?

Jer

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this could include insulting a girl, forgetting simple things like opening doors, etc. Something not very similiar but close enough happened to me recently. I'm curious as to how to avoid making something little turn into something huge...
The best way to deal with something like this is..... do it again on purpose, and make it obvious! In other words, Turn it into something funny, and it'll smooth over in a matter of seconds - unless she's a real pissy bytch.

...and if she EXPECTS you to open a fvcking door for her every time, buy her chocolates every Saturday at 3:00pm, and sit by the phone waiting for her to call at 7:18pm every day, you've spoiled the 5hit out of her, and she no longer has appreciation for it. Routine doesn't go over very well with women. Things that are routine are very boring.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that..this is a power struggle test..if anything make her feel guilty and say "gawd you whine like my grandmother when her medication isnt working"

become her "perfect" guy..and you're out the door

NoMore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Starman and BP. I don't think its a good idea to forget about it either. If it bothers her enough, she won't forget about it.