“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dealing with insolent chicks

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Couple of days ago I witnessed a cringing scene at a bookstore/coffee shop. I was sitting in the shop drinking coffee and reading a magazine. So was a guy across the room from where I was sitting, he was drinking a latter and reading abook. He was sitting in one of those comfy chairs. He stood up and went to the bathroom. Then I see two somewhat good looking chicks walk in during his short absence. They put his coffee and book on the floor and sat on the couch themselves. He came back and was shocked. He pulled up a chair and tried to talk to them explaining what they did was rude etc. Well, they started making fun of him, the way he was dressed etc, so he left. To tell you the truth I really can't say that I know what I would do if I were put into that situation. Would you try to joke and be C&F? Neghit? Walk away? Try to talk to them? How would such situation be handle with dignity? How do you deal with chicks that think they can do anything they want to just because they're chicks?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
If that happened to me, I think I'd just have squeezed into the comfy sofa and continued reading my book. It might be rude, but they couldn't complain, could they?
 

Marty

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
Jacksonville,Florida
I might say,"Hey would you jump in my grave that quick?"If they laughed I would start a converstion and see where it went,if they continued to be rude,I would tell them they were rude and walk away.I have noticed this behavior in particularly young girls.I'm and older guy,so usually I wouldn't waste my time except to tell them they either didn't have any decent upbringing or they were absent the day common courtesy was taught.I can't be bothered with tudes.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'd be like "Hello I was sitting here." And they'd laugh and giggle. I'd pick my stuff and I'd say "You don't just put someone elses stuff on the ground." I'd have intense eye contact but I'd have a relaxed expression, an affirming voice with an expression of this is so inconsiderate it's funny lol :p . I would then go sit somewhere else unphased. I would show my displeasure but I would show that it didn't ruin my time. I would sit somewhere else to show them how confident I am, because I know I can go enjoy myself in another chair it doesn't matter. I'd be thinking "Go ahead have it I don't give a fvvvvvvvvvck." :rolleyes:
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I'd say...

::picking up my book/coffee and pretending not to see them::

"damn fugly little leprechauns fvcking with my mind and moving my stuff...."


or


sit on them and say, "mmm extra padding" They'd want to get up and if they start sh1t you have witnesses.


or


"Can I get both of you a drink for free? I just feeling really spiffy."

them: ok ::thinking...damn what a chump::

me: ::goes over to the bakery:: hey check out this cake you ladies want some?

Them: ::goes over to check out cake::

me: ::walks back to seat to take it::

them: :eek:

me: damn, I'm smooth.

or

me: don't get your drool on my pants ok, thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I'd say...

::picking up my book/coffee and pretending not to see them::

"damn fugly little leprechauns fvcking with my mind and moving my stuff...."
LOL
Then you'd take your stuff, sit in the next booth and still mumble about shooting them little bastard leprechauns?

I like it! :)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Beethoven
If that happened to me, I think I'd just have squeezed into the comfy sofa and continued reading my book. It might be rude, but they couldn't complain, could they?
I like this idea...just return rudeness with rudeness. Flop right down in between them.

Or bust 'em upside the head with a dictionary. Remember, if their ears don't ring, you're not doing it right. :D

(note to the slow: don't bust a dictionary upside chicks' heads)
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Couple of days ago I witnessed a cringing scene at a bookstore/coffee shop. I was sitting in the shop drinking coffee and reading a magazine. So was a guy across the room from where I was sitting, he was drinking a latter and reading abook. He was sitting in one of those comfy chairs. He stood up and went to the bathroom. Then I see two somewhat good looking chicks walk in during his short absence. They put his coffee and book on the floor and sat on the couch themselves. He came back and was shocked. He pulled up a chair and tried to talk to them explaining what they did was rude etc. Well, they started making fun of him, the way he was dressed etc, so he left. To tell you the truth I really can't say that I know what I would do if I were put into that situation. Would you try to joke and be C&F? Neghit? Walk away? Try to talk to them? How would such situation be handle with dignity? How do you deal with chicks that think they can do anything they want to just because they're chicks?
You don't be ****y and funny:rolleyes:

You be an ******* right back because they are *******s. Give them a taste of their own medicine. If that happened to me, I don't care how good looking they might be I would tell them that they are ugly and have fat asses. Every girls worst nightmare is being ugly and fat. Gets them every time. Trust me if that doesn't put some ****y ***** in her place nothing will.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
I don't know what sorta places you hang around, but I see 2 scenes:

Regular bar - beat them with your book.

High class bar - just sit somewhere else, muttering "kids these days". Most high class places, people will see those girls as immature.
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
omg, perfect situation to do this

pick up ur coffee, and accidently spill it one of the girls, then say loudly

" Oh f uck, i'm sorry, did i make a mess ?"

make sure the f word is said loud, and clear so everyone in the coffee shop turns and looks :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I like the coffee spilling one on them best, then tell those stupid b1tches to get you another one right away. Arrogant wh0res.
 
Top