Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with insecurity.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I post anything, when writing any statements I'm not trying to be ****y so don't perceive it that way. Also, this will probably be a long read but hopefully you can learn from the advice given to me so it should be worth it.

So for those of you who don't know who I am, I'm a junior in High School and I'm usually fine when it comes to girls but I am having some problems. For a very good looking guy (said by many girls) with a confident attitude and a great reputation as a "popular" kid, you might think, what problem could you have? Well, because of a past experience with a girl I had felt so strongly for, I have developed an insecurity within my trust of the girl I am usually "talking to" or dating.

It's not that I get jealous or anything like that but I just wonder, why is she hanging out with him? Are they hooking up? These questions fly through my mind and have ruined so many guaranteed girls. You would think after realizing this is my biggest and one of my only problems of concern that I would face my problem and change. But I don't know, I just always seem to be insecure.

So obviously you must realize by now that there is a situation I'm in. I have starting "talking" to this girl in one of my classes that I had previously (about 2 months) been talking to. The last time me and her were really getting close but I know she is also very popular and so sexy that other guys are hitting her up. But I figured that I am more unique and better looking than any of them and there's no need to worry but whenever I asked what she was up to and she would say "I'm just going out to the club" or "I'm just hanging out with .....(guy)" I'd start thinking again.

Now that me and her are getting close again except this time I haven't verbally expressed my feelings for her directly, I am starting to become a little insecure. I was just texting her when she was saying she was just hanging out with .... (some kid I don't even know). Then after a few texts she didn't text me back. Now I'm not complaining about her not texting me back because I do that to her and she even tried calling me a few times yesterday but my house has bad connection so I didn't receive the call. I just want you to know my situation so that when you try to offer me advice, which hopefully you do, you can fully understand me and give the best possible insight.

I do not have "one-itis" (don't really like those terms but whatever) for this girl because I know that if I wanted I could get different girls. I actually have 3 that I know want me but I do care for this girl a lot and not just because of how beautiful she is but we have good chemistry and she makes me happy. Any kind of advice is accepted and I usually try to respond to any other threads with useful advice so hopefully I can help you in return.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off: You should tell yourself that what happened was with THAT girl and most girls won't do that to you.

I personally haven't delt with a lot of this recently, however I sometimes wonder if my Ex actually liked me or if she was just using me to send a message to this other guy who she had liked until he messed up their date to the dance. I try not to let it bug me, but its a bit easier when you only dated a girl for less then 2 weeks.

Could you give more details about what happened with this other girl? It would help for us to understand the situation better.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your in highschool so il be ez on you

fck everybody opinion but be a gentleman, act a fool and never appoligize

thank me later

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ422 said:
First off: You should tell yourself that what happened was with THAT girl and most girls won't do that to you.

I personally haven't delt with a lot of this recently, however I sometimes wonder if my Ex actually liked me or if she was just using me to send a message to this other guy who she had liked until he messed up their date to the dance. I try not to let it bug me, but its a bit easier when you only dated a girl for less then 2 weeks.

Could you give more details about what happened with this other girl? It would help for us to understand the situation better.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184174

You also posted on this but this just involves me and her and how she is dealing with a lot right now. She does still have some feelings for her old boyfriend and she is trying to stop but they had gone out for 2 years but he cheated on her 7 times. So basically I'm going to take her out more because I haven't known her for even a year and she said she wants to know me better, I finally faced my insecurity today though when we both opened up because she told me some serious things which caught me off guard and I ended up talking about my only problem being insecurity but overall we had a great time.