Dealing with high level girl game

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!, gaining your Russian girl back is also a challenge. You can learn a lot from it. If you can end a relationship with any girl and restart it later on. you have master some skill most here don't have. It is not about ending the relationship and moving forward like many say "NEXT" We know you are a man. However, don't you want to learn how to milk the cow longer? Yes? Well, here you have your opportunity. Never ever, brake up with a woman. Keep her in your basket, think of it like a pair of shoes you wear when you like. So if you are capable of going back and get her while having others girls at the same time, that makes you a Casanova .People change their mind and forget too. Have you ever heard "Time cures everything" So, soon she will be ready to hear from you. Go and try.
I always cut off contact when the break up comes.

They always come back some time and for a few times.

It's not even the 90 day rule either, it's no contact forever. I have some girls contact me after a year

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience with eastern girls. They can be cold and distant. Part of the deal. Yes you care too much about this one just by the length of the input your putting in. Try not to care so much whether she is around not. This isnt high level game. High level game is a matter of indifference. Thats really it.

I'm sure you've heard the term the who cares less has the most power. Its The opposite of masking it with the opposite of pretending its not there.
There's a lot of that floating around the community. My .02 if shes not submitting you cant make her. Its a walk situation and be extremely cold about it.
I only care about improving my game, not this girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience with eastern girls. They can be cold and distant. Part of the deal. Yes you care too much about this one just by the length of the input your putting in. Try not to care so much whether she is around not. This isnt high level game. High level game is a matter of indifference. Thats really it.

I'm sure you've heard the term the who cares less has the most power. Its The opposite of masking it with the opposite of pretending its not there.
There's a lot of that floating around the community. My .02 if shes not submitting you cant make her. Its a walk situation and be extremely cold about it.
Hes gotta be mindful of her culture and how to communicate with her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only care about improving my game, not this girl.
You will improve your game if you can get the Volchevick bytch back. Your frame is fine, you are engaged in the 90 days challenge/rule and that is perfect. But, you do nothing by staring at these posts. Our replies can help you to improve your game. But don't be looking from validation in here, look for it in life. This forum ain't gonna have you laid.

You complaint that you wanted to milk the cow longer, no? Well, think of it as a stop on the road. You drove so far and came before this fork on the road. One branch says "keep fuxking the Volchevick girl" and the other branch says " stay on Sosuave thinking about what you should have done"

You have only stopped momentaneously, you did not stop milking the cow. This is only a brake in the milking process.

Here, at Sosuave, we come to share our experiences with women. We anonymously tell about our experiences. We do this to learn from others. In here, many have mistaken and so have learned the hard way.
Some are more experienced than others but not all have had the same exact experience.

We post here to share our thoughts and expect that others who have experienced the same issue will be quick to mention their experiences. We need help, but after we have been help we either go out to fix what we did wrong or let pass things like a looser.
You don't want to do that. Winners make things pass.

Mainly we communicate because in some point of our life we failed in love. Some will fail the whole life, but some will learn and excel and become happy.
Now you want to improve your game. You need practice and for practice you need a human dummy. A real dummy that reacts and challenge you so that in the future this does not happens to you again.
Now I give you a tip. Approach the girl during the week when the moon is in last quarter phase. Don't fvcking ask me why. I know it works every time I do it. So just do it. Doit man. And come back and tell us. In this way, we can all learn from you. But be honest.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy into culture. She is in America now. She left Siberia for America. It does not matter where she comes from, but were she lives now. Go by the local rules. In fact, he was banging the girl already, so traditions are useless. Russians are white people, so think of her race and not her culture. She is not from Afganistan or grew up in ISIS controled territory. Also, she may be from Russia, but is experiencing her youth in America. She may not have any dating/ romance experience from Siberia.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy into culture. She is in America now. She left Siberia for America. It does not matter where she comes from, but were she lives now. Go by the local rules. In fact, he was banging the girl already, so traditions are useless. Russians are white people, so think of her race and not her culture. She is not from Afganistan or grew up in ISIS controled territory. Also, she may be from Russia, but is experiencing her youth in America. She may not have any dating/ romance experience from Siberia.
Her culture is the group which she aligns her values. Itll affect how she percieves you. Your actions and your communication.

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
She left Russia for about 1 year.

I think she somewhat treated me how she would treat a Russian guy. She requested flowers and expected me pay, which I refused

I had an Italian girl who expected me to pay and I refused, she still ****ed me and came back after ignoring her for a few months

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will improve your game if you can get the Volchevick bytch back. Your frame is fine, you are engaged in the 90 days challenge/rule and that is perfect. But, you do nothing by staring at these posts. Our replies can help you to improve your game. But don't be looking from validation in here, look for it in life. This forum ain't gonna have you laid.

You complaint that you wanted to milk the cow longer, no? Well, think of it as a stop on the road. You drove so far and came before this fork on the road. One branch says "keep fuxking the Volchevick girl" and the other branch says " stay on Sosuave thinking about what you should have done"

You have only stopped momentaneously, you did not stop milking the cow. This is only a brake in the milking process.

Here, at Sosuave, we come to share our experiences with women. We anonymously tell about our experiences. We do this to learn from others. In here, many have mistaken and so have learned the hard way.
Some are more experienced than others but not all have had the same exact experience.

We post here to share our thoughts and expect that others who have experienced the same issue will be quick to mention their experiences. We need help, but after we have been help we either go out to fix what we did wrong or let pass things like a looser.
You don't want to do that. Winners make things pass.

Mainly we communicate because in some point of our life we failed in love. Some will fail the whole life, but some will learn and excel and become happy.
Now you want to improve your game. You need practice and for practice you need a human dummy. A real dummy that reacts and challenge you so that in the future this does not happens to you again.
Now I give you a tip. Approach the girl during the week when the moon is in last quarter phase. Don't fvcking ask me why. I know it works every time I do it. So just do it. Doit man. And come back and tell us. In this way, we can all learn from you. But be honest.
Thanks suave

If I was to get her back, I cannot think of a better way than to ignore her.

I ended it, any attempt to contact her is basically surrendering my power.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks suave

If I was to get her back, I cannot think of a better way than to ignore her.

I ended it, any attempt to contact her is basically surrendering my power.
They come back around if integrated

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left Russia for about 1 year.

I think she somewhat treated me how she would treat a Russian guy. She requested flowers and expected me pay, which I refused

I had an Italian girl who expected me to pay and I refused, she still ****ed me and came back after ignoring her for a few months
I don't get it. It is a test. Again, dont buy anything unless it is on your second year of dating. She does not want flowers. This is a test and there has to be a name for it. I hope some one begins to catalog tests in here.

I had two girls in my life, I went out with. One was from Estonia. We hanged out when I was in college. She didn't own an automobile, but I had my Chevy. I took her out and she asked me to take her to the grocery. She was shopping with me but when she approached the cash register, I vanished into the thin air. Later, I took her home. She started to smoke wid and we ended up ****ing in her coach.

Another girl, this one is a national, went out with me to shop. She was picking stuff and collected more than she could afford. She took it all to the self check register. The minute, she was about 3 people before to check, vanished again into the fvcking thin air. I watched her from far and she ended up taking stuff out and leaving it behind. I didn't offer to pay for anything. It has to be a test. We later left and made up at the theater.
I don't buy anything.

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. It is a test. Again, dont buy anything unless it is on your second year of dating. She does not want flowers. This is a test and there has to be a name for it. I hope some one begins to catalog tests in here.

I had two girls in my life, I went out with. One was from Estonia. We hanged out when I was in college. She didn't own an automobile, but I had my Chevy. I took her out and she asked me to take her to the grocery. She was shopping with me but when she approached the cash register, I vanished into the thin air. Later, I took her home. She started to smoke wid and we ended up ****ing in her coach.

Another girl, this one is a national, went out with me to shop. She was picking stuff and collected more than she could afford. She took it all to the self check register. The minute, she was about 3 people before to check, vanished again into the fvcking thin air. I watched her from far and she ended up taking stuff out and leaving it behind. I didn't offer to pay for anything. It has to be a test. We later left and made up at the theater.
I don't buy anything.
I'm tight with money with chicks so naturally I don't buy anything. Not that I'm poor, but I never wanted anything long term, so why waste money.