Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with high level girl game

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fwb Ive been ****ing for 8 months, and HB9, Russian model. ****ed on second date. She's been pressing a relationship but I wasn't sold. She acts cold, keep her distance while walking with me, hardly hold my hand or sit next to me. I don't grab her either, so I walk and she follows.

Meet her once a week max. And not every week.

She cold with me and so am I. Never buy her anything except a few drinks, that is, for the whole course of 8 months.

Never spoke to her on the phone, she hardly talks, and every meeting she'll wait to make me talk and if I don't, it's silence for 10 min (literally) until she asks a question about me.

Gave her multiple penetration orgasms every single time we have sex so best sex she ever had (her words) and I know. I last for hours (pure penetration, foreplay excluded), big ****.

I'm tall, chiselled, former part time model before injury but will get back in after I recover. Masters degree and has a good job.

I didnt meet her the weekends for a few weeks, she presume I ****ed around on weekends (I never said I was exclusive and I told her she can **** around too. She claim she doesn't but who cares) , met up with her after a weekend, she was on her phone for 10 min, ignored me and was late for the date. I got up and left after asking how's her day and ignored my question too, she texted me sorry immediately. I texted back saying dont waste my time. She apologised again few hrs later and I ignored.

She thought was a break up, send me a long text complaining about me (I don't trust her, thought I'm too good for her, she don't trust me, cold to each other) and said she wants a real bf, and said this isn't for her. I texted back saying I'm busy with work and that how she think she can seduce someone with her (****ty) attitude.

No contact since, it's been I think 2.5 months.

Didn't do all this because I'm always an ass, but because she never gave me anything more than sex. Never makes up to me when late, know I like girls who can cook but never make an effort to learn, and doesnt want to buy be back a drink when I buy her one. So I give her little in return.

I suspect I have holes in my game hence she didn't submit like other girls who is hotter than her. I want to improve my game. I suspect she and her friends has high level game and we played the same game. In this case, what could I have done better to keep the gravy train for longer?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl Ive been ****ing for 8 months, and HB9, Russian model. ****ed on second date. She's been pressing a relationship but I wasn't sold. She acts cold, keep her distance while walking with me, hardly hold my hand or sit next to me. I don't grab her either, so I walk and she follows.

She cold with me and so am I. Never buy her anything except a few drinks, that is, for the whole course of 8 months.

Gave her multiple penetration orgasms every single time we have sex so best sex she ever had (her words) and I know. I last for hours (pure penetration, foreplay excluded), big ****.

I'm tall, chiselled, former part time model before injury but will get back in after I recover. Masters degree and has a good job.

I didnt meet her one weekend, she presume I ****ed around on weekends (I never said I was exclusive and I told her she can **** around too. She claim she doesn't but who cares) , met up with her after a weekend, she was on her phone for 10 min, ignored me and was late for the date. I got up and left after asking how's her day and ignored my question too, she texted me sorry immediately. I texted back saying dont waste my time. She apologised again few hrs later and I ignored.

She thought was a break up, send me a long text complaining about me (I don't trust her, thought I'm too good for her, she don't trust me, cold to each other) and said she wants a real bf, and said this isn't for her. I texted back saying I'm busy with work and that how she think she can seduce someone with her (****ty) attitude.

Didn't do all this because I'm always an ass, but because she never gave me anything more than sex. Never makes up to me when late, know I like girls who can cook but never make an effort to learn, and doesnt want to buy be back a drink when I buy her one. So I give her little in return.

I suspect she and her friends has high level girl game and we played the same game. In this case, what could I have done better?
With all this over analysis and over valuation of a babe your just lightly dating.... Add another babe to the rotation that doesnt make you question her motives. The puzzy should be available on demand.

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all this over analysis and over valuation of a babe your just lightly dating.... Add another babe to the rotation that doesnt make you question her motives. The puzzy should be available on demand.
When I treat chicks this way they submit, this one didn't. I suspect high level game she has, I'm here for improvement

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fwb Ive been ****ing for 8 months, and HB9, Russian model. ****ed on second date. She's been pressing a relationship but I wasn't sold. She acts cold, keep her distance while walking with me, hardly hold my hand or sit next to me. I don't grab her either, so I walk and she follows.

Never spoke to her on the phone, she hardly talks, and every meeting she'll wait to make me talk and if I don't, it's silence for 10 min (literally) until she asks a question about me.

I didnt meet her the weekends for a few weeks, she presume I ****ed around on weekends (I never said I was exclusive and I told her she can **** around too. She claim she doesn't but who cares) , met up with her after a weekend, she was on her phone for 10 min, ignored me and was late for the date. I got up and left after asking how's her day and ignored my question too, she texted me sorry immediately. I texted back saying dont waste my time. She apologised again few hrs later and I ignored.

I suspect I have holes in my game hence she didn't submit like other girls who is hotter than her. I want to improve my game. I suspect she and her friends has high level game and we played the same game. In this case, what could I have done better to keep the gravy train for longer?
Imo things like that have an expiration date.
Once she started the disrespect it was time to go Silent and distant.
If it does not work no hesitation NEXT, other than her looks it seems like she has nothing else to offer

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo things like that have an expiration date.
Once she started the disrespect it was time to go Silent and distant.
If it does not work no hesitation NEXT, other than her looks it seems like she has nothing else to offer
Yep, but my question was what could I have done to have kept the gravy train for longer.

I'm not trying to chase her back. She will come back

Serenity

Reaction score
She wanted a relationship, you didn't. Nothing you can do when she decides it's pointless to pursue that with you. You can only lead someone on for so long, I think 8 months is rather impressive. She can't be smart or she has sh!t self-esteem to let herself be strung along for that long.

This isn't high level game on her part, this is the basics of the game you run. It will inevitably end and there's nothing you can do to sustain this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You might have aspergers.

Check with a professional doctor for further treatment.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot and wants a relationship, probably has 100x more orbiters than you have, asks u to be her bf, you reject, she has 983.2 that want her, so what does she do? Becomes cold and moves on.

Dodgydave

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dodgydave at what level do you judge her interest level?

Does she always answer?

Is she always available?

Does she initiate sex?
I judge her interest level to be high. But she acted differently to normal girls. Normal girls will text u alot and call u alot. Normal girls make up to u when u tell them to when she is late. She does not. When we meet, she tries to let me do all the talking/chasing. She hardly try to hold me or sit far from me so I do the Same. One day she said why I'm so cold and I said to her it looks like u want some space. Despite all this, I still **** her and she calls me the best after many earth shattering orgasms. She did try to get a relationship out of me by withdrawing sex but I ended up not responding to her texts and calls. Then she chased.

She tells me she really likes me but I know words are not actions.

Always answer, I never call her or pick up her call. But she text back right away.

Always avaliable

She let me initiate sex. Never refuse

To sum up, she pulls back and so did I. Usually, all girls pulls me in when I pull back. So it seems she has strong girl game

Last edited:

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you're just thinking too much. She doesn't have any superior game or anything. She was looking for commitment and you weren't interested in that, so she moved on. Just think about it, What would you do if she doesn't get physical with you after first two or three dates (or whatever threshold you have) - you move on (for her it's probably eight months). That doesn't make your game (or her's) superior or inferior. Its just a mismatch of expectations between you two.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She let me initiate sex. Never refuse
I take this as she never initiates sex. IL bellow 80%.

To sum up, she pulls back and so did I. Usually, all girls pulls me in when I pull back. So it seems she has strong girl game
She has game.

You have something that she wants. You + citizenship perhaps. Anyway, she playing your ass. Player playing player. Good one!

Where to take it? Do not take it serious. She will have control. She will fck up relationship once she get's what she wants. You want to see where it goes? Act p*ssy whipped for couple of weeks. Call her all the time, see where it goes. That's her true interest level and her true intentions will surface.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had similar HB in the past, but not Russian. You are concern about your frame and that is why you are here. In my opinion, your frame is ok, but you believe your game needs improvement. Don't contact her by phone, email, text, don't show up with another girl to make her jealous. This is a mentalist bytch testing you. When you replied and told her do not bother because your are busy with work she thought you are mad. It was a mistake to reply to her. That is what she wants, she wants to upset you and see how to react. Treat her like an object. She does not have the skills to chat like you. For some women, beauty is all the talent they have. Most HB9 don't even know the earth is round, they are objects. Nature didn't give her brains, but beauty. All I can advise you is go find some one else and worry about sex with your HB9. Live the romance and passion, not all relationships will turn into marriage. It is best that you apply the 90 days rule. Still, do not contact her unless it is in person. If I were you, I would make myself available in person after the 90 days and see if she approaches you. But remember this, it was you who ended communication, so be ready to approach her if she gives you any body language. Question, what year were you two born?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take this as she never initiates sex. IL bellow 80%.

She has game.

You have something that she wants. You + citizenship perhaps. Anyway, she playing your ass. Player playing player. Good one!

Where to take it? Do not take it serious. She will have control. She will fck up relationship once she get's what she wants. You want to see where it goes? Act p*ssy whipped for couple of weeks. Call her all the time, see where it goes. That's her true interest level and her true intentions will surface.
I don't advice contacting her. Don't care about finding out what she wants or not. Only care about banging her brains out. This is an object not a human. She is a organic vagina. You are not Sherlock Holmes. Don't estimate she wants citizenship. Let her be the one who asks. Just bang the bvtch. Live the Romance not the relationship.