Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dealing with HB

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this girl but she doesnt know who iam so help..this girls is 10+ she's a HB. yesterday i was talking to her on msn and she wants to meet me but i dont know if i should make her wait more so she could get more interesting in me. also she gave me her phone number ___> here is my conversation'

http://www.geocities.com/hacx_x/lesley.htm
<br>
http://www.geocities.com/hacx_x/lesley.htm

if the link is not workign just copy and paste to ur browser....

and i dont know if i did good chatting with this girl but i think i did good cause she gave me her phone without asking her.. i guess cause she was living....any good advices guys i wanna make this girl mine...

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
[
i dont wanna look desperate or needy.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, your conversation was absolutly flatering. What do you want again?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I died a little bit just now.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
to many haterz on this website........

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop d1cking around on AIM and meet her; stop stalling.

Don't try to not look desperate. Go ahead and don't be desperate.

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
see the girl

i was in a similar situation a little while ago, and almost screw it by waiting to much

msn was exiting at first, but then conversation topics where in shortage, the hole thing started to cool down (the chick really wanted to meet me, she even dream about me!) but i insisted in prolongue the meeting, b/c i was really not cool with my body, and wanted to lose weight before meeting her.

gratefully, i found this page on time, and i said "what the fu k", and ask her on a date.

my body is still NOT what i would like, but its on the way...

i was lucky, i had a sudden attitude change and her interest for me raised again, she really didnt expected me to all of a sudden want to meet her and all that, plus, in order to try to fix a lil bit of what i had done (finished talk topics, telling to much things about my self.....all the things you do before you see the light...i mean sosuave... :p ) so I played a lil misterious, said things about just in little bits, so she wants to know the rest, talk to her only lke for 5 min. and then say something like "i gotta go"

etc

but then again

just see the girl

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against you, you seemed to have held on. But that was weak!

When she called you dork, shoulda been teasing her, like "your the one looking for guys online, how desperate are you?"

"I am not a dork, I am a nice guy" TERRIBLE!

"Guy of your dreams" Now thats ****y... but not at all funny.. just plain self centered!

When she said she looked like **** and she was too lazy to change, you shoulda siad, "Well Im a pretty busy guy, so if you wanna meet me, your gonna have to look good."

DUDE SHE WAS DODGING YOU ALL OVER!!! "Im to lazy to change and look like ****." "i would go but my mom dont like it" "not now cuz shes not home, and im watching my lil sister" "gotta clean my room"

Check the number... no offense to you, but it might be a fake...
If she is a HB10 send her my way! If the number is legit, call her RIGHT NOW! Like stop reading and call! If she says shes busy, then move on my friend!

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!

"I am not a dork, I am a nice guy"

I didn't read your little chat, but if you said this, you need the Bible.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all ur posts.... i really appreciated.......:)