“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dealing with Gheto Girls= Dj.. Defeated

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Being Black or being white dose not limit or define your personality. The world around you, your influences, your media and your self shape who you are and what you are like as a person. However there are different social or and racial cultures that are different, and require different things which ultimately effects your life as a Dj.

Just as A profile on me, I’m black I like my race my self and I wouldn’t change it if I could. I never lack self esteem because of my race, perhaps on other things such as use to be my weight and now my grades, but never my race. Ever since I moved to this country I fount my self fitting in with more white friends than blacks. I found a lot of situations just socially unexciting and half the “ghetto” girls in my school teasing me until 5th grade to tears didn’t help. (kids cry) as a result of this and possibly just my personal preference I found myself liking “ghetto like girls” less and less and un ghetto girls more and more. Notice I didn’t say black I said ghetto, note difference. Most of my crushes where on white girls or black girls who, were “un ghetto”. I get a lot of crap for that some times. I’m not ghetto or gangster nor am I going to try to be for anybody else, I listen to music other than rap and I where a belt… (room gasps for breath) ( lady drops her coffee) .. And I play guitar.. (man dies on the floor gasping for breath holding his chest) .. Its true, its just the way I am.

I’m attracted to a lot of black girls, and I’m attracted to a lot of white girls as well. It shouldn’t matter but it dose matter when you try to pick a girl up, or talk to a girl its like when I’m talking to some one un ghetto or dealing in that situation I can be king. If I go into a ghetto situation a lot of ghetto girls up front loud are hot, I’m not ****. I’ve got balz of steal and I talk to and deal with a lot of girls all the time, I get respect in my school and even though I won’t call any one popular I think I’m well know and goodly know in most situations. *sigh, I don’t know. Maybe I get intimidated by loud girls who always want to fight, I get intimated and I get no respect because I’m not good at sports or try to be gangster. Today I was walking home with a grup of “gettto girls” I knew one of them, she had 2 friends with her, it looked cool me being with 3 girls at once but the vibe.. Was just un cool. And conversation was harder a lot harder. Somebody Help Please
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
I know son

I have to deal with those ghetto ***** all the time... I dont think they're worth it. I lean more toward the white girls because they dont have that psychotic vibe coming off them
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I lean more toward the white girls because they dont have that psychotic vibe coming off them
Obviously you've never been to Tennessee before.....:)
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
I'm just Iritated, I Don't get why they need to be as unwelcoming of other people and unexcepting of other people or diffrent kinds of people. I dont want to give up, or ingnore this i want to know how to handle it. i my last gf was white, even though i dont care wut people think.. i just get the "you sell out" vibe from alot of black women.. even my folks, i live with my mom and my aunt are ... sort of like eh.. i just hate that sh!t, why do people care who i date. even today when i was walking the one girl said.. "somethings wrong with you, you hang out with too many white people" wanted to comment .. but just ignored it. all this racist bull ****.. your "acting white.. stop it" i dont follow and i dont act, i do as i want u know, .. i hate people telling me the way i should be, becuse of what i am.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
I'm just Iritated, I Don't get why they need to be as unwelcoming of other people and unexcepting of other people or diffrent kinds of people. I dont want to give up, or ingnore this i want to know how to handle it. i my last gf was white, even though i dont care wut people think.. i just get the "you sell out" vibe from alot of black women.. even my folks, i live with my mom and my aunt are ... sort of like eh.. i just hate that sh!t, why do people care who i date. even today when i was walking the one girl said.. "somethings wrong with you, you hang out with too many white people" wanted to comment .. but just ignored it. all this racist bull ****.. your "acting white.. stop it" i dont follow and i dont act, i do as i want u know, .. i hate people telling me the way i should be, becuse of what i am.
Yeah I used to live in atlanta and black people just hated on anyone who wasnt black. Especially me.
 

decades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
35
Location
sf ca
Okay, don't try to fit in and be "liked" by these people. Instead, be most excellent at whatever you do, like playing guitar. March to your own drummer, and don't ever be ashamed that you're not like them. pretty soon you will be getting a reputation as a real cool dude and I think the kind of girls you like will really start liking you. the ghetto girls will get all jealous cuz you are so cool and other chicks like you, so you will have a "shot" at the finest ghetto girls in your school as well. Keep trying to be a great DJ by reading this site, but don't change who you are at your core for anyone. peace.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hmm. This sounds like a recurring theme. I was in public school for half my educational life, and privatized for the latter half. Of course as a result my motives and morals are slightly different from my old friends. (who constantly get high, run from cops, beat up homo's, etc)

As for the gurls, most of them are just extremely insecure, and try to validate themselves by pulling people who they THINK aren't as cool as they are. Just remain calm and don't let sh!t get under your skin. And wy do you sounds ashamed of being attracted to white gurls. If you like them as well as black gurls then you are cool. If you said "I'll only date white gurls"(or even black gurls for that matter) Then you'd seem like the people who judge you but you are open minded and that's cool.

For me I go to a predominately white university, and it's like black people already have a rapport, they just go up and talk to each other. Just talk to people and treat them ALL the same. Thinking that ghetto gurls are differnt is jsut a self limiting belief. They might have grown up wih different culture and musical backgrounds but they still wanna get f0cked let everyone else, and find a bf that likes them (until someone else better comes along)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Sweet pablo you live in K-town? I live in bristol, bout 2 hours away. You go to a lot of UT games?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Thanks

thanks alot for the adivice guys, all of you helped me out, i feel alot better now.N your right, being open minded is nothing to be ashamed ofn e one who thinks other wise is ignorat. thanks a bunch. so basically be great at what you do, and show people your follwoing .. ex if you'r a great skater n she dosent rispect that.. show her all your friends who do.
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Hey guitar, I hear you. My theory about the whole race issue is that society just hasn't yet recovered from slavery yet. Yes it's been over a hundred years, but think about it. Just recently have we had a large portion of society accepting both sides as equal. On average a black man doesn't earn as much as a white one in salary. But I think that's just because we haven't given it enough time to correct itself, it's not easy for an entire chunk of society to catch up when they're starting from scratch. The big gap between them caused a difference in culture, of course. But now people from both cultures are getting exposed to the others, so I don't think it will last forever. Just keep on man, don't let the world define you.
 

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Tennessee represent!
Im in Fayetteville. Near the Alabama border
 
Top