Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with Flakey Chicks?

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl I've been interested in for a while, I invited her out for drinks with a few of my mates. She tells me she has to be someplace and will try to join me later. So later that night I sms her and say "are you coming, I'd like to see you" she responds with how she really wants to come but can't get there

I got annoyed and asked her if shes flaking out on me again (she's done it before), she gives the usual bs about some crap I cant be bothered recalling. So I tell her she's used up her flakiness quota and now has demerit points and I ignore her calls and sms's. She then sends one asking me if she can make up for it and will do "xtreme gestures" and wants to meet me the next day instead

What would you guys do? I was about to delete her from my phone despite my high interest level in her because I dont put up with that kind of BS, then I was thinking maybe this puts me at a great advantage to get some ass

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does put you at a great advantage IMO.

You showed her that you dont need her. That is a power move.
They love guys who dont need them. Its why girls hit on you in the club when they see other females doing it.

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, thanks Mike

She txtd me this morning about last night, she wants to make it up to me by driving over to my place tomorrow for coffee and then "whatever you want"

This will be our 2nd time out together

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike is right.

This girls interest in you was weak, then your powerplay bumped it up a bit. I would suggest you drive her crazy for you by playing the male version of hard to get.

Or if you just want the booty for a night...hit it.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ezilonman
Mike is right.

This girls interest in you was weak, then your powerplay bumped it up a bit. I would suggest you drive her crazy for you by playing the male version of hard to get.

Or if you just want the booty for a night...hit it.
and whats the "male version" of playing hard to get?....explain please...

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't sound like she is worth the effort my friend...N E X T.:D

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
and whats the "male version" of playing hard to get?....explain please...
Yeah I'd like to hear this as well

So far I've kept myself quite a mystery, shes been digging at me to spill my life story (1st date) but I keep telling her she will find out more about me as I get to know her better. This girl isn't someone I'm just trying to bang (despite how my initial post sounded), she's pretty cool - a "nice girl" with a bit of attitude which is what I'm looking for and she's hot!

I'm not going to next her yet, although I won't think twice about it if she dissapoints me again

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I have another question

This girl is in debt to me because she cancelled plans with me and wants to repay me. Now if I take her out and we have a good time this is in effect rewarding her for being flakey, so I need to get something from her in return

What do you guys suggest? a kiss? remember this will be our 2nd real date, its going to be on a Sunday evening (later today where I live). I'm thinking about grabbing a coffee to go and taking her to the beach to hang out and talk

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I can't bolive haw many people, don't know how to PLAY IT BY THE EAR.
Just need some feedback Mr Bond, I'd rather ask my dumb questions here and get some ideas from others which may help me than go in unprepared and wing it like I have done my entire life

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she worth it?

Too many guys give up their dignity and self-respect when faced with an attractive woman.

If she flakes out on you, then she's just not that interested. "Trying harder" is not going to do the trick.

If you really feel that she "owes you", then make her pay you back.

That doesn't mean she should "let you" do something for her. It means that she "HAS TO" do something for you. Dinner's on her, drinks are on her, etc.

Make HER work for YOU. If you don't teach her that you deserve and demand respect and that you're willing to leave, then she's not likely going to be very attracted to you.