“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dealing with flakes?

LukaGrey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Age
29
I have been spinning plates from tinder in the last bit (As I work up to approaching consistently) and I had a date tonight that she confirmed this morning. I had soft plans to go to the mall and then I set the hard location this morning when she confirmed. I didn't hear from her again.

What do you guys usually do in this circumstance? I haven't had the chance to DHV in person and my text game seemed pretty solid or else she wouldn't have confirmed this morning. right?

I am stuck between just NEXTing this one because she has shown with her actions that she is unreliable, or showing a bit of persistence considering we have only chatted over text for a couple of days.

Am I losing attraction by trying to pull this one back around? or should I just toss this plate out the window and find a new one?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LukaGrey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Age
29
This one was your fault. The location must be set to actually have a date. You don’t wait until the day of to get a “confirmation” from her before telling where you are going. What is she even confirming?
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Should I next this one? or shoot another shot at it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top