mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
When it's right you ( or me ) won't feel pressure. You'll be focused. On hittting it good selfishly enjoying the sights and sounds.It was more i need to show good or else kinda preasure, but Yea you got a point
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
When it's right you ( or me ) won't feel pressure. You'll be focused. On hittting it good selfishly enjoying the sights and sounds.It was more i need to show good or else kinda preasure, but Yea you got a point
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I agree man, with right girl You wont feel a damn thing about being nervous. Also the fact she is a milf made me even more centered to performe wellWhen it's right you ( or me ) won't feel pressure. You'll be focused. On hittting it good selfishly enjoying the sights and sounds.
Why?Also the fact she is a milf made me even more centered to performe well
Just your head . ive been in that sitch and it pedestals her. Where if i go into it as "the man" it ends up being insanely good sex and she loves it.I agree man, with right girl You wont feel a damn thing about being nervous. Also the fact she is a milf made me even more centered to performe well
You should feel you have good d1ck and your gonna fvck the sh1t outta her milf azz.I agree man, with right girl You wont feel a damn thing about being nervous. Also the fact she is a milf made me even more centered to performe well
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I guess its because she was my first milf in bed so i had high expectation for the whole thingWhy?
Go fvck a girl you're already good with to clear those thoughts. Obsessing down negative thoughts fvcks you up.I guess its because she was my first milf in bed so i had high expectation for the whole thing
As i said, before this i didnt even know what performance anxiety is so **** really did kick me really bad, but as i was scrolling down on Internet i realised its pretty common thing and every Man has to hit that point in life, one way or anotherJust your head . ive been in that sitch and it pedestals her. Where if i go into it as "the man" it ends up being insanely good sex and she loves it.
Even porn stars have issues. Lex complaining about some actresses not "helping" him and he can't get hard. What he means is shes working against him from the get go trying to be "bigger" than him.
Yea i was feeling Like **** these past two days so i did arrange something with another girl tomorow. The whole embarrassment thing can really get in your head manGo fvck a girl you're already good with to clear those thoughts. Obsessing down negative thoughts fvcks you up.
Think of women as humans. I have to give away their super secret: they also fart and take big fat dumps after eating burritos with chili sauce. And in case you're regularly masturbating, ease up or even better, cut it out entirely. Drop watching porn. Even if that's not a problem for you, your overwhelming horniness will enforce a boner upon you.I guess its because she was my first milf in bed so i had high expectation for the whole thing
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Just stay with females where its instantly hard. Trust me. Never force it.As i said, before this i didnt even know what performance anxiety is so **** really did kick me really bad, but as i was scrolling down on Internet i realised its pretty common thing and every Man has to hit that point in life, one way or another
How sharp is your d*ck bro?On the flip side, I've had one date with a woman where I literally was so hard I could cut through diamonds.
Unless you're compulsive about it, I really don't think porn has much to do with it. I've read a lot of non-fap s*hit on the net and think it's BS.Also i stopped masturbation and porn, its toxic
Even if you're not spending several hours a day rubbing your little friend while watching porn, it can definitely affect you. It's mainly about arousing associations and a regular dopamine rush. I don't know about super powers, but it's definitely helpful having that little testosterone boost when you haven't been fapping for a certain time period.Unless you're compulsive about it, I really don't think porn has much to do with it. I've read a lot of non-fap s*hit on the net and think it's BS.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I agree with you, some women turns you on more than other. I liked her and as i said she doesnt have such a nice body, still she gave birth two times so its understandable, but still i liked her, If i didnt i couldnt get hard i guess. I guess that foreplay thing and Someone earlier said that negative body Language i recived from her side made an impact in going soft, apart from performance anxietyI haven't read through all of the posts on here, so I'll provide my input.
I feel that if you aren't all that into a girl and have issues with sexual performance there is generally a reason for it, which I'll explain. I've had a couple moments with a woman who I really wasn't aroused by, it was to the point where I'd have to force myself to get maybe 50% hard. Naturally I wasn't into her and trying to force something just felt off to me, so I just didn't follow through with it.
On the flip side, I've had one date with a woman where I literally was so hard I could cut through diamonds.
I feel that if you are young, healthy (mentally and physically) and not engaging in something that would causes issues with sexual performance (drugs, alcohol, etc.) then you probably just aren't with the right woman. I think a lot of issues simply come down to men being with women that they aren't into and/or who aren't into them. You can also feel when a woman isn't really that into you and I think this nullifies your sexual attraction to her. It's when both parties have a lust for one another where none of what is being discussed should matter.
Fapping every day i think makes you a lot lazier and you just empty your ba11s mechanicalli so when sex Comes sometimes problems can ocureEven if you're not spending several hours a day rubbing your little friend while watching porn, it can definitely affect you. It's mainly about arousing associations and a regular dopamine rush. I don't know about super powers, but it's definitely helpful having that little testosterone boost when you haven't been fapping for a certain time period.
But everybody is different. Some people have higher libidos and are constantly aggressive when they don't masturbate or f*ck every day. It depends on how you feel during your daily hustle and interactions. There's always room for improvement. It's up to you to find ways to reach newer highs. One way or another.
I agree, fapping from time to time is ofcourse healthy but constant masturbation may resolve in potential sex problems, also it deppens from person to personUnless you're compulsive about it, I really don't think porn has much to do with it. I've read a lot of non-fap s*hit on the net and think it's BS.
It's more in your "big" head. Plus, every man needs a good "flush" of the prostate a few times a week or your chances for prostatitis and prostate cancer go up.
I appreciate your oppinion however i cant say i agree with you. With performance anxiety most important thing is how you react to it. Its natural to freak out first time this sh1t happens to you but it deppens how you own it, whether you brush it off and be just a one time thing or you own it. It shouldnt be treated Like a burden because it will probablly create a massive fear. I do agree with viagra part, i dont see nothing wrong from using it once or twice with a new girl just to get your confidence going.It's really simple for guys on here to say "just accept it".
Performance anxiety is not something you just accept, move on and then the next time you get intimate you have a raging boner.
I'd honestly say you're going to fuk up a lot after this.
PA is a constant cycle of negative thoughts and each time you fail to get an erection it gets worse and worse digging yourself in a deeper hole of negativity in your own head.
If we could all just "accept it " PA wouldn't be a thing.
I was in this situation not too long ago.
What worked for me - I would buy 50 mg pills of Viagra from Mexico. 10 pills for 20$ .
Each time I would have a girl over and I knew I was gonna smash I'd take a little bite. From the pill.
BEFORE YOU TAKE VIAGRA PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR. AND MAKE SURE YOUR HEART IS HEALTHY.
You do not wanna get a priapism and lose your dik for good. -_- or have a fkn heart attack.
If you are a healthy person viagra generally a safe drug.
You have to come to point where you get off the viagra though. It's stressful when you have to rely on a stupid pill .. although it makes you a ln animal in bed.
Slowly start lowering the dosage of viagra and then you wanna be off where you don't need it. Or have some wine before sex.
Exactly..usually viagara comes in 50mg usually. If you want. Cut it in half. 25 mg will probably even do the job.I appreciate your oppinion however i cant say i agree with you. With performance anxiety most important thing is how you react to it. Its natural to freak out first time this sh1t happens to you but it deppens how you own it, whether you brush it off and be just a one time thing or you own it. It shouldnt be treated Like a burden because it will probablly create a massive fear. I do agree with viagra part, i dont see nothing wrong from using it once or twice with a new girl just to get your confidence going.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.