Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with being pissed off

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so my friend invited me down to this motorsport event we go to every year, and i brought my other buddy too, had a good time gamed chicks, good photos, now today I get a message from friend #1's girlfriend basically freaking out at me for apparently forcing him to come with me and making hit on other girls among other things. when i did not and basically buggered off with my wingman and did my own thing the entire time.

Now i don't know her at all, but from what i've seen shes controlling and hes too AFC to realize shes a very low quality girl, not even hot.

Now I know a hundred times over the right thing to say to something like this is "okay" and delete the message, but i dont know what it was, it just got to me, and i responded with another comment starting an argument.

It got me thinking, i do this alot... i know what to say but don't and start to argue and explain, like i feel this uncontrollable anger and need to do this.

How do I deal with this when talking to chicks or even guys that piss me off? whats the DJ thing to do and say?

ive lost my past girlfriend because she got tired of this too. I dont go all crazy and start being physical or anything i just get really pissed and start saying things that prob dont even make sense and trying to explain.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting pissed at the drop of a hat is the quickest way to alienate people from your life. You seriously have to better control your emotions. Don't be one of those people where it feels like walking on eggshells to be around.

Odds are the girl didn't even bring this up with the boyfriend and instead went to blame you. I think that she was just jealous and blamed you for putting the BF in a position in which he would possibly stray. Oddly enough this might make him more attractive in her eyes if the pictures are of you two and other hot chicks. Social value, eh? But seriously, if she gets this upset at him over a little trip I can't imagine if he would even be "allowed" to go on vacation for an extended period of time without her.

Moral of the story. Don't let girls tell you what you can and can't do and lose the short temper. Arguements rarely make you think highly of the other person at the end, but there are instances in which you would need to put your foot down no matter the cost. This just wasn't one of them.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
It got me thinking, i do this alot... i know what to say but don't and start to argue and explain, like i feel this uncontrollable anger and need to do this.
Mel?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:
haha nice one, but no, usually i dont get pissed but this just annoyed me. especially cause i dont know her well, its the equvilant of a stranger coming up to you and bluntly insulting you. But i wasent as bad as mel in my response, went more alonr the lines of " perhaps you should trust your boyfriend more, and **** off im not here to listen to your issues"

on a second other note, on her message she ranted a long time about how plastic and stuff these other girls looked like, even though they were all natural like 8's and 9's i was gaming, and shes like a 5. Whats with uglier less hot and less smart girl hating on more attractive more successful girls?

Last edited:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A gun to his head, I did not point, nor did I know that I was supposed to keep him on a leash like a puppy."

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
Hey so my friend invited me down to this motorsport event we go to every year, and i brought my other buddy too, had a good time gamed chicks, good photos, now today I get a message from friend #1's girlfriend basically freaking out at me for apparently forcing him to come with me and making hit on other girls among other things. when i did not and basically buggered off with my wingman and did my own thing the entire time.

Now i don't know her at all, but from what i've seen shes controlling and hes too AFC to realize shes a very low quality girl, not even hot.

Now I know a hundred times over the right thing to say to something like this is "okay" and delete the message, but i dont know what it was, it just got to me, and i responded with another comment starting an argument.

How do I deal with this when talking to chicks or even guys that piss me off? whats the DJ thing to do and say?

ive lost my past girlfriend because she got tired of this too. I dont go all crazy and start being physical or anything i just get really pissed and start saying things that prob dont even make sense and trying to explain.

2 things here

1) That chick is retarded and your friend is a pvssy for even telling her what you guys did at the event.

2) Count to 10, and take long deep breaths before saying anything. While doing so, try to clear your mind of any thoughts angering you, and don't try to "clear them up" or dwell on the fact that you are correct. Yes, you may be right, but getting pissed is not the right response.

I've had anger management issues myself, and can tell you that a lot of it has to do with stress. Poor sleep, bad eating habits, lack of exercise and not enough fresh air (from being indoors on a computer all day) all catch up to you, increasing your stress levels to the point that you become irritable AND could potentially lead to high blood pressure and cardiac disease.

The best solution (but by far the hardest) is to not dwell on these thoughts that anger you. As important it is to you to justify yourself in your mind, just let it go man. Don't dwell on your thoughts. Think about tits or whatever gets your mind off being pissed off.

EDIT:
Bryce556 said:
Whats with uglier less hot and less smart girl hating on more attractive more successful girls?
Jealousy and their unwillingness to do anything to improve themselves. They think that they're smarter or nicer or have more "personality" but in reality they're just being lazy about their looks, which says a lot about their personality, ironically enough.