Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with annoying women who love to start drama. Any experts?

Reaction score
I am going to start the thread by saying I primarily run into this a lot with Indian women who are born and raised in the US and also black women, to a smaller degree I also run into this with uglier/less attractive and fatter white women. Basically, the deal is this. You get some women who probe into your personal life way too much at work mainly and in social settings. Most of the times it is trying to constantly bother you when you are doing something, having that fake smile as they make snide passive aggressive comments, and that sort of stuff.

Here is kind of an example of an annoying Indian girl I was dealing with before COVID-19 spawned WFH.

Me: (doing stuff on computer)
Random girl at office: Hey (smiles at me)
Me: Hey (smile back)
Indian girl: Oooooohhhhh, (name), you have a thing going on huh
Me: Huh?
Indian girl: Oh so you love Asians huh (she makes a lot of racist comments which she can get away with since she is not white)
Now that is less malicious but it is that constant annoyance where it feels like some annoying little sister. Now that is when it is less malicious. Often times it is the endless talking trash, passive aggressive insults, trying to argue at every turn, and that sort of stuff. The most annoying is spreading rumors about you and constantly probing into your personal life. You set boundaries but they do not respect them.

I get it too, none of these h0es have a man hence why they are being so tough to deal with but in a work, professional, or social setting it becomes so much to deal with them. They live to get under the skin of people so I was wondering if someone has dealt with the type successfully could offer advice.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
It’s simple. Next them. Remember... WHY is a BS question. The truth is, it doesn’t matter why. It only matters that they did XYZ which you don’t approve of.... so NEXT.
You don't get it, I HAVE to deal with these women at work and those settings, they don't understand being ignored and will just keep on pegging and persisting for the sole purpose of stirring the pot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep things short, neutral and professional. If they start talking about non work related things, kindly remind them that they are your coworkers and you are only going to talk about work. Do not engage at all. You'll just be feeding the fire then.
There you go, pretty simple.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont deal with dramatic women or ones that start drama.

Hope this helps.
Problem solved, Postmalonelistener
Next time you face a drama type woman... you just tell'em that "Glassguy dont deal with dramatic women or ones that start drama. "
Following this response, I'm sure that your work-place will become a utopia.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Next time you face a drama type woman... you just tell'em that "Glassguy dont deal with dramatic women or ones that start drama. "
What a stupid response. You cant always choose who you deal with in a work environment.

You choose who you spend to date. Big difference.

Can you seriously not understand that? If you are constantly spending your currency (your time) on a woman/women that are always dramatic or starting drama, you must enjoy very low hanging fruit.
Just when I think some comments on here cant get any more retarded I always get a surprise......

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Controling the frame is how you deal with them.
I like my sandwich too, didnt you see how i was looking at it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this all over again, is that hard to nod and smile? woman is annoying at most all you need is to listen then for some minutes then they will leave you alone, don't add anything just listen, be polite, and keep you damn mouth shut

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need to put any racial parameters into this. This is universal for all women to some degree. You have to decide how much you can tolerate from that specific woman. If you find that the drama outweighs the benefit of that woman - then NEXT.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A work environment can be difficult. Personally, I'd react in the same manner as if I was being annoyed by a kid-sister. To them, any attention is better than no attention. Deprive them of their thirst.

@Glassguy Next time, I'll be sure to let you know when I'm being sardonic.
I just figured that it was obvious to everyone (including you) .

I dont deal with dramatic women or ones that start drama.

Hope this helps.
What a stupid response. You cant always choose who you deal with in a work environment.

You choose who you spend to date. Big difference.

Can you seriously not understand that? If you are constantly spending your currency (your time) on a woman/women that are always dramatic or starting drama, you must enjoy very low hanging fruit.
Just when I think some comments on here cant get any more retarded I always get a surprise......

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
A work environment can be difficult. Personally, I'd react in the same manner as if I was being annoyed by a kid-sister. To them, any attention is better than no attention. Deprive them of their thirst.

@Glassguy Next time, I'll be sure to let you know when I'm being sardonic.
I just figured that it was obvious to everyone (including you) .
Maybe don't be sardonic at all lol

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to start the thread by saying I primarily run into this a lot with Indian women who are born and raised in the US and also black women, to a smaller degree I also run into this with uglier/less attractive and fatter white women. Basically, the deal is this. You get some women who probe into your personal life way too much at work mainly and in social settings. Most of the times it is trying to constantly bother you when you are doing something, having that fake smile as they make snide passive aggressive comments, and that sort of stuff.

Here is kind of an example of an annoying Indian girl I was dealing with before COVID-19 spawned WFH.

Now that is less malicious but it is that constant annoyance where it feels like some annoying little sister. Now that is when it is less malicious. Often times it is the endless talking trash, passive aggressive insults, trying to argue at every turn, and that sort of stuff. The most annoying is spreading rumors about you and constantly probing into your personal life. You set boundaries but they do not respect them.

I get it too, none of these h0es have a man hence why they are being so tough to deal with but in a work, professional, or social setting it becomes so much to deal with them. They live to get under the skin of people so I was wondering if someone has dealt with the type successfully could offer advice.
Next time say I am usually attracted to cute Indian girls, next time you run into one let me know and introduce me to her.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might work when she says or acts like you don't like it:

"This doesn't seem appropriate"

This expression has also some deniable plausibility. It is quite flexible in
meaning and it is flexible so you can change it to emphasize different elements.

If you are rhetorically skilled you can say something more fitting and advanced.
If you don't feel good enough you can train rhetoric. It might even become a
hobby to train your rhetoric skills.

Communication is in general a priority in human life. It's good to be good at it I guess.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: (doing stuff on computer)
Random girl at office: Hey (smiles at me)
Me: Hey (smile back)
Indian girl: Oooooohhhhh, (name), you have a thing going on huh
Me: Huh?
Indian girl: Oh so you love Asians huh (she makes a lot of racist comments which she can get away with since she is not white)
Me: No, I had Chinese yesterday. Today is Indian day. By the way, how's your mother doing?

That was just for fun. I also just nod and smile.