Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with an office beta

hytfvbnju

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'd like your opinion on how to teach this guy in my office a lesson. I don't think of myself as having game, but I'm very direct and I know that sometimes that is referred to as Direct Game. I'm a good looking man, so I've never had problems getting dates. Outside of work I do fine with women, but this has been my first office job (worked there a couple of years now) and I find the environment very feminine. Therefore, I have trouble being myself. People are more concerned with how you say things rather than whether you are right or wrong.

I've dated two girls from the office, once a year back or so and one just recently, and twice this beta male orbiter has lied about me behind my back. I thought they were cute, so I just flat out asked them out and they said, "Yes." This guy is about 20 years older than me, so I'd put him at about 50, not married and unattractive. He plays the nice guy and buys the girls lunch every day lol! So, even though he is not sleeping with them, he earns their trust. He gets butthurt that girls that he likes will go out with me and I don't necessarily do anything to win them over. For anyone that has worked in an office before, what is the best way to blow this guy up and teach him a lesson that he hasn't apparently learned in his 50 years of life?

Historically, my natural reaction has been to threaten and intimidate guys like this. However, I have a great job that pays really well and no girl is worth losing it over. I can tell that I intimidate him without doing anything because he lowers his head about as low as humanly possible when he walks by me. Haha he actually tried talking to me the one day and tried to win me over by asking to wash my car, though lol! When I was working through college a situation like this happened and I told the guy I would break his neck. Later, that girl told me that this really turned her on. That was a ****ty grocery store job, though, that I didn't care if I got fired.

And feel free with advice on what to do with the girl in this situation. I plan on doing nothing in regards to this current girl in the office and asking other women out, but I could try some of your advice just for fun. Thanks, guys.

R

Ranger

I got a design job in downtown Denver a few years back. I was designing a natural gas compressor station.
The guy over me was a bit of a dik but I could handle him.
Well, we got in a woman designer. She was Russian and attractive. This guy over me turned Into something that was unrecognizable.

It was disgusting. He was always over in her cubicle and helping her with a program she was learning. His voice got a little higher when he talked to her and he turned into a bastard around me.

One day he was off in some meetings or something and she asked me for some help. So I walked around to her cubical and was helping her with a piping issue.

Well this dik came back right in the middle of it and went off on me like a protective bloodhound. It was revolting. From that point on he treating me like crap. Sent my resume out and the next week I quit and went to Alaska.

I don’t work under whimps who can’t control their emotions and insecurities. I should have fukked the Russian girl before I left though. She always had a smile for me. That guy just couldn’t stand it.

Personally I would fuk every woman in the office I could.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Here is an issue I have with the modern world we live in. My biggest problem with the corporate world. At least with engineering and construction management offices. I can’t speak for other industries.

People get promoted and put over the 20%ers. By that I mean that 20% of the people do 80% of the work. The 80/20 law of production.

Some of these schnauzers are actually pretty dangerous. Betas, for lack of a better word, are quite dangerous. In fact, I find them highly destructive by their very nature. Their insecurities act like a governor. Everything they do is psychotic because it’s all about seeking approval. They absolutely cannot be trusted. They will destroy anyone or anything to get it.

It’s no wonder women don’t want them. I don’t think they should be allowed to breed either. I’m in the women’s corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

hytfvbnju

Reaction score
Haha that's not a bad idea, man. I actually didn't think her and I were compatible after I took her out, but maybe I'll try to fuk her just to teach him a lesson!

And yeah Russian girls are hot! The accent is very nice. Somehow it always turns out the ones we don't sleep with are the ones we regret haha!

Oh, and he isn't my boss. I actually have a higher position than him. We just work for different departments, but the same building.

hytfvbnju

Reaction score
Yeah, don't get me started on modern corporate culture... I'm surrounded by beta males. We have meetings to talk about our feelings. My best working employee was fired because she couldn't get along with another woman. HR fired her but I loved her because she was very reliable, blunt and direct. She just couldn't get along with the office *****! We censor words like employee and call everyone associates because it sounds better I guess... You get in trouble if you say employee and people will rat you out for saying it lol!

My favorite day ever was when the office ***** got really upset one day and blurted out, "I hate making decisions! I wish a man would just tell me what to do!" And before I had my own office, all it was was a contest of who's boyfriend/husband was the biggest loser and which one was the biggest victim hahaha!

It's a trade-off for me because it is easy and pays very well, so my life outside of work is great.

R

Ranger

Yeah, don't get me started on modern corporate culture... I'm surrounded by beta males. We have meetings to talk about our feelings. My best working employee was fired because she couldn't get along with another woman. HR fired her but I loved her because she was very reliable, blunt and direct. She just couldn't get along with the office *****! We censor words like employee and call everyone associates because it sounds better I guess... You get in trouble if you say employee and people will rat you out for saying it lol!

My favorite day ever was when the office ***** got really upset one day and blurted out, "I hate making decisions! I wish a man would just tell me what to do!" And before I had my own office, all it was was a contest of who's boyfriend/husband was the biggest loser and which one was the biggest victim hahaha!

It's a trade-off for me because it is easy and pays very well, so my life outside of work is great.
I don’t see how you can stand that $hit man. Lol

R

Ranger

Haha that's not a bad idea, man. I actually didn't think her and I were compatible after I took her out, but maybe I'll try to fuk her just to teach him a lesson!

And yeah Russian girls are hot! The accent is very nice. Somehow it always turns out the ones we don't sleep with are the ones we regret haha!

Oh, and he isn't my boss. I actually have a higher position than him. We just work for different departments, but the same building.
Fuk every one you can. It is actually the power position. It will actually protect you from the losers.
But never fail to be a high producer. Power.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You do realize women complaining on their men is part of the tear downs going on in this country. Those men likely break their backs for those undeserving wenches.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about this guy, just keep doing you. He’s already solidified his position as a weak individual.
Like you said, it’s not worth jeprodizing your job over, and if you do something brash it could lead towards an outcome you don’t desire.

His tactics are working on you. To get you upset and sink you to his level; bring you down. At least this is your perception. The strong male doesn’t even bother playing the same games as these lowly types of people.

Simply recognize these are the types of men you have to deal with when being attractive to women. It’s jealousy and passive aggressiveness. But it also means they recognize your value and you have something they want to cultivate. Take it as a sign you’re doing something right.

If anything befriend him. Take him under your wing and make him an Allie so it builds your base even stronger to potentially move up in many Avenues.

Be tactful. Pulling him aside and saying you’ll break his neck will only get you to a point where it’s not conducive to your growth as a strong leader and strong man. It could actually ruin you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about this guy, just keep doing you. He’s already solidified his position as a weak individual.
Like you said, it’s not worth jeprodizing your job over, and if you do something brash it could lead towards an outcome you don’t desire.

His tactics are working on you. To get you upset and sink you to his level; bring you down. At least this is your perception. The strong male doesn’t even bother playing the same games as these lowly types of people.

Simply recognize these are the types of men you have to deal with when being attractive to women. It’s jealousy and passive aggressiveness. But it also means they recognize your value and you have something they want to cultivate. Take it as a sign you’re doing something right.

If anything befriend him. Take him under your wing and make him an Allie so it builds your base even stronger to potentially move up in many Avenues.

Be tactful. Pulling him aside and saying you’ll break his neck will only get you to a point where it’s not conducive to your growth as a strong leader and strong man. It could actually ruin you.
He could teach the man and have a loyal friend for life.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an issue I have with the modern world we live in. My biggest problem with the corporate world. At least with engineering and construction management offices. I can’t speak for other industries.

People get promoted and put over the 20%ers. By that I mean that 20% of the people do 80% of the work. The 80/20 law of production.

Some of these schnauzers are actually pretty dangerous. Betas, for lack of a better word, are quite dangerous. In fact, I find them highly destructive by their very nature. Their insecurities act like a governor. Everything they do is psychotic because it’s all about seeking approval. They absolutely cannot be trusted. They will destroy anyone or anything to get it.

It’s no wonder women don’t want them. I don’t think they should be allowed to breed either. I’m in the women’s corner.
This is the machiavellian way( 50 law of power great read for it) and sadly in the word we live today id say most of the top dog, politician etc are some kind of sociopath that walk over other people to get their way.

Most people get their position/power fromhe image they project, that image seldom reflect the truth

hytfvbnju

Reaction score
You do realize women complaining on their men is part of the tear downs going on in this country. Those men likely break their backs for those undeserving wenches.
You are right and they are openly proud of it. That’s why I wouldn’t want to be their boyfriend/husband, but it isn’t all women. One openly admits to being horrible to her husband and he puts up with it.

hytfvbnju

Reaction score

You are right he upset me. I wanted other opinions so I asked and thank you for that. I think I wanted to blow off some steam, as well, so I don’t do anything rash on Monday. I won’t help him unless he asks, however.

R

Ranger

This is the machiavellian way( 50 law of power great read for it) and sadly in the word we live today id say most of the top dog, politician etc are some kind of sociopath that walk over other people to get their way.

Most people get their position/power fromhe image they project, that image seldom reflect the truth
Eacactly. I work for one. Fortunately he’s long distance. He is not only incompetent but he has a destructive horrific OCD issue. He’s already destroyed two CAD offices.
But those above swear by him. He is one of the best sociopaths I’ve run into.
He was so convincing, the big boss hired him straight out of a bar. LMAO

R

Ranger

You are right he upset me. I wanted other opinions so I asked and thank you for that. I think I wanted to blow off some steam, as well, so I don’t do anything rash on Monday. I won’t help him unless he asks, however.
Never, ever help him. I’ve already been this route. Keep if professional and respectful but don’t try to make friends with him. Unless you want. It’s easy. Just give him what he wants validation. LMAO
Too simple. He is not trustable. Don’t you ever forget that.

Sun Tsu:
“Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”

Makes them easier to kill off too. Lol

R

Ranger

Making friend out of enemy
Again book by robert greene are great for that
There is a caveat to this. Criminology 101 and profiling personalities.

The validation seeker has already circled behind his back. This is not a personality conflict or difenence in opinion. Once someone has commuted a crime/attack on you, he assumes you don’t know about it. From this point on he will never be a friend. In fact he will escalate if he thinks you are getting more validation than him.

It is too much work and 99% unobtainable in this instance. If the person just didn’t get along or is hostile then yes it will work.

Any covert attack, trying to degrade him to females etc. it is past the point of salvage. This is like what we talk about with women. You let her get away with one thing...it’s a green light and will escalate. This is a human phenomenon. Profilers use it all the time. Especially when questioning and interviewing. If you want to stay off a suspect list, never be critical of anyone in question. It’s a sign you have done covert attacks in that subject.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When you crush an opponent is must be absolute to an extent that he has less of an incentive to exact revenge whilst at the same time allow him some space to safe face (there's a lot to be gained by doing so).

Well that's how I play in the corporate world.

However if it's over women, those power moves generally excites the office ladies and it's not a good idea playing in their playground.

As long as he badmouthing you behind your back just to the ladies, it's all good. They know he's a jealous baby.

clusterfock

Reaction score
Get him the RT's book as a Xmas present .

Also,a stag fight is beta by default.An alpha is outcome independent.