Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with age question

Reaction score
If she directly asks your age, there are some tips on the internet on how to avoid answering it. But I'm not facing this question directly. Instead a lot of times they ask which year did I pass out of college, or how many years I have been working, as if casually conversing, but undoubtedly trying to find out my age. There is no way to avoid it, I have to either tell the truth or blatantly lie. I have seen girls lose interest in me right after I told the truth. Now if I lie, I feel guilty and like a cheat. Here in India there is a 1.1 billion population so why would she want to be with an older guy? I feel so phucked. I'm a lot fitter than many younger guys, but this question blows me off.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can do except it keep it playful and a mystery.
"I graduated university my birth year +21", then laugh at them.

If they ask you directly, neg 'em ... "that's not a very attractive question" with a slight annoyed expression.

If they persist too long, well, they'd likely be a pain in the a55 anyway.

SH

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
so check them out in Nam, Phills, China, etc. There, they care a lot less about such stupid stuff.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont care how old you are, anything you do or say that expresses confindence and sureness in yourself will be met with positivity from the girl.

if you're like, umm well, umm like.. uhhh im 30.

bam! you're toast.

anytime girls sh1t test me about my age I always tell them in a stern voice.. "respect your elders"

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just look at them like they have just asked the dumbest question. Usually elicits an apology.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm talking with young women, I usually end up making fun of them at some point, because they don't know about some famous person/song/event that happened before they were born, or when they were very young. I'm not doing this to be an @ss, I actually find it interesting when I find out things they aren't aware of. In other words, I'm embracing my age instead of hiding it or being insecure about it.

Maybe this has an effect sort of like Mystery's use of negs: By bringing up my age, I'm disqualifying myself as a potential suitor, which causes her to drop her shields and lets me fly in under the radar. Then when she finds herself charmed by me, it's just something that happened. This would be considered an indirect instead of direct method. The direct method would be more like "Hi, I'm an old geezer and I'd like to have sex with you". She'd probably be like "And how old are you?". Being indirect is less creepy.

Actually, indirect is an understatement, since I am not actually looking to seduce any of these girls, since I have a girlfriend. But I've noticed that I have unintentionally built attraction with some of these younger girls. This is of no surprise to me, because when I was a young man, I observed several of the hottest girls develop crushes on men close to my age now, usually guys in position of authority. At the time I thought it was whack, but I've always remembered it, and because of that it's helped me not be insecure about my age. At this point I really do believe it's irrelevant. If you can form a connection, there's a connection.

It helps if you can remain in good shape, and hold some sort of social status. The point is that if an old fart like myself doesn't sweat it, a guy who is 30 shouldn't be concerned about it at all. If she's blowing you off because of your age it's her loss.

AreYouSingleFemale said:
Here in India there is a 1.1 billion population so why would she want to be with an older guy?
Dude, you're only 30. The question is why would she want to be with a younger guy? As an older male, you are more mature, more established, and more experienced. What does a younger guy have to offer? More nights at the bar drinking brewskies with his friends?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AreYouSingleFemale said:
If she directly asks your age, there are some tips on the internet on how to avoid answering it. But I'm not facing this question directly. Instead a lot of times they ask which year did I pass out of college, or how many years I have been working, as if casually conversing, but undoubtedly trying to find out my age. There is no way to avoid it, I have to either tell the truth or blatantly lie. I have seen girls lose interest in me right after I told the truth. Now if I lie, I feel guilty and like a cheat. Here in India there is a 1.1 billion population so why would she want to be with an older guy? I feel so phucked. I'm a lot fitter than many younger guys, but this question blows me off.
Man you are in India , I think you have read a lot from US posts so that you think girl will loose interest in you if you are 30 ,in the east (not sure about India itself ) 30 with good income is perfect even to 14 year old.
I think that your gestures turn to insecure when you tell them about your age , the better way to overcome that is to believe nothing wrong with your age and it is better to tell her before she ask

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are the girls? It's going to be tough to pick up 18 year olds when you're 30 but I don't think you should have much trouble with 22 and up provided they are decently mature. I'm 28 and I've recently gotten with the age ranges of 19 to 33 with an average of 23-25. There are some girls that will dismiss you out of hand because of your age, but I think this problem exists more in your head than it does in reality.

Are you sure these broads are rejecting you because of your age? Or is it because of your insecurity about your age? How many 21 year olds would jump at the chance to fvck Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Yes, these are celebrities but I guarantee you that a 45 year old who is in good shape, has money and confidence can pull solid mid-20s tail.

Reaction score
Old trick listed on sosuave a while back ;

Girl - so how old are you?
You - Guess.
{{Now **if she's into you** she will guess the age she WANTS you to be}}
Girl - 29?
You - {{With great emphasis}} WOW! Great guess. What are you psychic ? Etc.

See all you did there was validate her **guess** as great. NOT that your actually 40-45 etc. So she drops the issue believing her guess is correct because if she wants to be with you.

Usually that's the end of it.

If she presses the issue then you twist the frame by making her sound too immature in a semi playful/semi serious way and thereby disqualifying her and again ***if she's into you** she won't want that to happen.

If she still presses the issue then she actually is immature and you drop her.

Remember, if a woman **really is into you** she move heaven and earth to be with you including discarding social conventions such as age gap.

When I was 42 I once had a 22 year old hottie who was into me discard the fact of the age difference without even playing the "guess" game above. If your confident and act like the prize woman respond to that. Being fit helps too.

AreYouSingleFemale said: