Dealing with a Tease

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So heres the story.

At my Theatre group im in, theres this girl who is always doing "kino" on me and my friend. I see her every night and she does the same thing to one of us, like wrap her arm around me, and i know shes just being a attention ***** by doing this, since she does it to both us. So how do we get her to actually like us. Because one day she may ignore me completley and just latch on to my friend. We only like her because she does her tease things like her kino puting her head on our shoulders and just being all over us. But we dont know how to handle this, because we know she is just a big tease/ attention grabber. So any help?

thanks. <3

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm shes an attention *****... what do they love... attention.

take all of that attention away from her...

-----

or maybe make it more complicated and when he's getting all the kino... he takes his attention away from her.

then you give her attention until she gives you kino... then you stop giving her attention. then he'll do the same thing all over again.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, we were thinking of just completley ignore her, making her want even more attention from us. but then she might move on to someone else.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push/Pull

Simple.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she is touchy.

Why does this mean she is a attention *****?

If you really think she is then just tease her back with a little push/pull. Or she could just be touchy and not mean it in as such a serious attention hungry way as you think she does.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
So heres the story.

At my Theatre group im in, theres this girl who is always doing "kino" on me and my friend. I see her every night and she does the same thing to one of us, like wrap her arm around me, and i know shes just being a attention ***** by doing this, since she does it to both us. So how do we get her to actually like us. Because one day she may ignore me completley and just latch on to my friend. We only like her because she does her tease things like her kino puting her head on our shoulders and just being all over us. But we dont know how to handle this, because we know she is just a big tease/ attention grabber. So any help?

thanks. <3
I normally wouldnt call this an attention ***** if she does it to one person. But I guess if she does it to more than one person she is. At least thats how my ex was. She would hit on everything and it was like she scheduled when she would hang out with certain guys

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf you guys??? You don't just ignore her.
we all eat food Up your f*cking social status! Level up, evolve! I know you've been at this for a while, get a girl to come in with you one day... one that is infatuated with you.

Don't just ignore her completely, flirt and kino, but half way in, THEN start ignoring. Get her interested in you, then leave out. When she looks like she's loosing interest, then you pump up the heat again.

And if you want to close the deal, bring your relationship outside of the school, and go make a movie with her. (Your in drama, and if I know drama nerds, making movie is the funnest activity on the planet.) When you do stupid little movies, roleplay and sexual tension can REALLY be built up.

(And what you described is NOT a tease. Trust me... haha.)

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GateKeeper said:
wtf you guys??? You don't just ignore her.
we all eat food Up your f*cking social status! Level up, evolve! I know you've been at this for a while, get a girl to come in with you one day... one that is infatuated with you.

Don't just ignore her completely, flirt and kino, but half way in, THEN start ignoring. Get her interested in you, then leave out. When she looks like she's loosing interest, then you pump up the heat again.

And if you want to close the deal, bring your relationship outside of the school, and go make a movie with her. (Your in drama, and if I know drama nerds, making movie is the funnest activity on the planet.) When you do stupid little movies, roleplay and sexual tension can REALLY be built up.

(And what you described is NOT a tease. Trust me... haha.)

your a ****in ignorant piece of ****. Theatre > You! Its my passion so suck it or not you fake DJ wannabe. I can admit im an AFC, girls frustrate the hell out of me, but ive come a long way from where i was. I was flirting with her doing the C+F thing, and then yesterday i was being a complete **** to her, and then kept going after me more. So i guess it kind fo worked

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
your a ****in ignorant piece of ****. Theatre > You! Its my passion so suck it or not you fake DJ wannabe. I can admit im an AFC, girls frustrate the hell out of me, but ive come a long way from where i was. I was flirting with her doing the C+F thing, and then yesterday i was being a complete **** to her, and then kept going after me more. So i guess it kind fo worked
I don't think he was attacking you, chill.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we both like her on and off, its kind of weird, i think the only reason we like her is because shes doing all the kino, but right now i jsut want to practice some DJ things.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell?
I am a drama nerd too. F((king balance yourself. Wow. :eek: (that movie suggestion comes from experience.)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Does she let you kiss her?
If so, hunt for her spots (neck...behind the ears, etc), if you want to really throw her off teasing you guys...start teasing her, then back off, tease, back off. She'll be trying to get all over you (two), but it's up to you both to let her.

*wink*

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, the kino she does is wrap her arm around my shoulder, or links arm with me, bumps into me etc. touches me or pokes me etc.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
no, the kino she does is wrap her arm around my shoulder, or links arm with me, bumps into me etc. touches me or pokes me etc.
Whatever the case, that shouldn't stop you from applying kino to her. The point here is to either;
a) Ignore the kino like a lot of the Noobs here;
b) Get all giddy when she touches you; or
c) Use kino back on her, to the point where you're teasing her more then she is with you.

Basically, here are your answers.
If you chose;
A
- You failed. She's flirting with you, no matter how you might think she isn't, and nobody likes a blockhead full of ice;
B
- You are weak! You need a lot more experience to be able to control the situation, because right now, she's got you; or
C
- Damn right. Not only are you showing her that you are partly interested (what?!), but you also show her that you can play her game too, and because of that, she'll be a hell of a lot more inclined to show you up.

And yes, you displayed interest, whoa eh? Kinda scary when the book says something different. This is the feel of natural game, but the normal rules only specify one line to walk on, when there's about 8 others. By displaying interest in her flirting, by none other then responding favourably to her, she'll find out soon enough you're more fun to tease then the blockhead of ice, and because of that, with a few other resources you've learnt, you might very well pull her.

Cheers!:rockon:

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well idk, she told me that she thinks of me and my friend as just her BFFs in the theatre group, i didnt ask her, she just told me. Im not really interested in her because im just not attracted to her and there have been other girls i have been practicing this DJ stuff on.