Dealing with a past female player..

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So I've been going out with the same girl for 5 months already. I just found out the other day she use to be a female player. I always knew she hooked up with no strings attached in the past. But she told me that she sometimes hookedup with 3 different guys 3 days in a row, went to a party and gave head, went in a guys car and gave him a handj0b, and just liked to hook up.

Then she said she was sick of being used and found me and says she fell in love with me and stuff. She is a very insecure girl too so i think her past experiences were to boost her ego. She is a very religious girl too. When she told me that she use to be a female player my image of her shattered, but i remained with her and continue to do so.

So, i just want to know. How do you guys deal with a PAST female player. She use to show off (before we went out) that she hooked up with alotta guys and that she played them because she knew she was gonna get played anyway. Now we are exclusive

Any advice?

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, she is likely to "sabatoge" the relationship. I.E. Hurt you before you hurt her. Chicks like this, do it ALL THE TIME. She will be scared of her feelings, and try to "distance herself" out of fear of being hurt. Prepare to be cheated on. There is no such thing as a "former" player. Once a hor, always a hor. Sorry.

Im not saying she is playing you. She is probably genuine, but old habits die hard. Sounds like she has a VERY lighthearted view on sex and who she hooks up with, and that is a BAD quality, and you WILL get hurt.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure "player" is the correct word to use with her, but I digress.

As for how to deal with it, I would refer you to the movie "Chasing Amy" by Kevin Smith.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the girl you described. I'd bail.

You should find what's best for you. Treat yourself to the best. If you can't find that in a woman, at least you have yourself and your health.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Just don't go fallin in love man. You already know what it is.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing you right now with that "not wanting to get used fvcking bullsh!t".

As a DJ your first priority is to yourself and your own emotional wellbeing as well thinking highly of yourself and not being treated any differently for good things such as sex than guys before you were treated to by her.

What you should do is cut yourself off emotionally from her right this instant but act like you two are in a real relationship together.

In this way you begin to play her.

Then you don't stop there, you demand sex when you feel like it and if she does not comply you tell her its over and leave her presence right then and there.

She will probably then start in with the crying bullsh!t.

This does not mean a thing, damaged goods girls like this love to cry so think of it as a good thing when she does it.

When a normal mentally healthy female cries it usually means something.

When a damaged chick does this, it means nothing other than that they like to feel sad and get caught up in their own little life's drama.

Also it is used to manipulate you as when a chick turns on the water works most guy's resolve to do the right thing for themselves melts right away and they fall into the sympathy trap for the manipulative damaged woman.

Anyway by not putting up with her bullsh!t and making it clear you will get as much sex from her if not more than the previous guys did you will activate her emotions of fearing you will leave her so she will comply with your wishes and probably give you some of the best fvcking of your life as the crazy ones always seem to.

If you symp the fvck out and go AFC and supplicate and let her direct the course of the interactions together you will be played and feel like a pile of sh!t for ever listening to her nonsense about no longer being a party slvt and the born again virgin just for you.

What a crock.

The born again virgin schtick is one of the biggest crocks Christianity has ever vomited out on society.

Now I know you didn't exactly say she's not giving it up for you like she did these other guys but usually this is the case when a dude tells us the "oh my girlfriend used to be a slvt but is now religious" speech.

Accept nothing less of her than what other guys have had and maybe more.

If you respect yourself this is the only way to approach your dealings with her.

I say dealings and not relationship because this type of girl is not worthy of a real relationship.

She is only worthy to get played, fvcked and chucked because she will not treat you well when its all said and done.

She will use you and be through with you and give other men what you deserved from her and you will once again feel horrible over not putting your foot down, manning up and framing this situation you have with her.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...there is only three options

1. Get rid of her and move on...this will solve all problems
2. Use her as KontrollerX pointed out
3. Continue this fvcking charade till she breaks up with you

...is it really worth it to be with her?

Personally, number 1 is the best option, no need to drag this $hit out. If you don't have a good image of who you are with, how are you going to respect them, think highly of them, enjoy being with them.

Good luck with your decision...don't pvssy out

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a female player? Someone who says yes to any guy she finds attractive and spreads her legs? Too easy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a girl who puts on a false front of vulnerability in order to manipulate the man she is involved with in order to direct the course of the relationship by playing to his sympathies with her victim entitlement mentality and thus awakening the capn or admiral save a h0 instincts within the man programmed into him from birth by the AFC feminist Matrix.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome explanation! :)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between when a girl sleeps around because she's got low self-esteem and when a girl is an actual player, like a golddigger. this girl is not a player. the players are very aware of the low social status that comes with having a ho reputation and they don't go nuts like that

anyway, I had an ex who was like that and I'll tell you what I learned. in an LTR, this girl will appreciate you more than other girls. a girl who sleeps around to get attention is like the AFC who blows money on girls to try to win them. it's the same end on the spectrum of neediness. on that note her low self-esteem will make you wanna kill her

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i somewhat agree to ready123. see, it really depends on the situation and the reality. well, the best thing to do when a girl plays a game is that u continue to be an ALPHA MAN AND DONT SUCCUMB TO HER GAME! this is how u get a player into u, no techniques, very simple because she will not be looking for a connection right away and thus any of ur tricks ro techniques might not work. player is someone who uses her value or strengths for her own good (in case of girls). now, if u really think she is a girl of low self-esteem, it can be the case, buddy. i have seen girls like that all the time. they give themselves to each and evey guy, who are a little different and attractive from the others, because she needs attention or approval, now if she is one of these kind, u have a strong chance of making her chase u by only CONNECTING WITH HER AND BEING AN ALPHA MAN.

now if i were u, if i really like the girl, theres no game, nothing. i would keep my values and standards intact and still give it a try, though at all times reminding myself that its life and u play and u get played in this game, but dont give up by some opinions from the DJ guys in a random site u came across the internet.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
Ok. So I've been going out with the same girl for 5 months already. I just found out the other day she use to be a female player. I always knew she hooked up with no strings attached in the past. But she told me that she sometimes hookedup with 3 different guys 3 days in a row, went to a party and gave head, went in a guys car and gave him a handj0b, and just liked to hook up.

Then she said she was sick of being used and found me and says she fell in love with me and stuff. She is a very insecure girl too so i think her past experiences were to boost her ego. She is a very religious girl too. When she told me that she use to be a female player my image of her shattered, but i remained with her and continue to do so.

So, i just want to know. How do you guys deal with a PAST female player. She use to show off (before we went out) that she hooked up with alotta guys and that she played them because she knew she was gonna get played anyway. Now we are exclusive

Any advice?
You mean...she was a slut? I don't go out with sluts.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You mean...she was a slut? I don't go out with sluts.
Right even if there was such a thing as a "female player" what you described was a slut and not a player. You are askin what should you do now that your girl admitted she use to ho around. The anwser is either you trust her not to do the same thing to you or you don't. I know how I would feel about the matter but the choice is yours.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:

Any advice?
People DO and CAN change. Just take a look at all the former "AFCs" on here...some of them have managed to transform themselves into true "DJs". So for those naysayers, you cannot discount the possibility of his gf changing for the better.

jadeona, has she given you ANY reason to think that she'd go back to her old ways NOW? Always remember to listen to your intuition. If something feels "off", it's because something is off.

Make sure she knows that you will not put up with any BS on her part.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
People DO and CAN change. Just take a look at all the former "AFCs" on here...some of them have managed to transform themselves into true "DJs". So for those naysayers, you cannot discount the possibility of his gf changing for the better.
If she behaved in such a fashion...let's say...15 years ago...then I would say "MAYBE she changed". Or if she did that when she was a young teenager...and now she is 26...I can say "MAYBE she changed".

But otherwise, I doubt it. Once a woman breaks the elasticity given by social standards of morality...you can rest assure that the likelihood of taking things a notch below are very likely. Especially when things don't go her way or she is emotionally tested.

What do I mean with this? IF a woman 5 years ago, was cheating and getting phucked by three men at the same time...she might NOT go back to phucking 3 men at the same time...but she could go a notch below and instead engaged in a one-night-stand with a complete stranger and cheat on her man after a disagreement. It is not as "bad" as having three cucks at the same time...but still BAD.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Stop calling women that like sex "sluts".

There is a difference between "liking sex" (while having sex in a SELF RESPECTFUL way)...and giving a BJ to a random guy in his vehicle.

It is not about liking sex. It is not about having LOT of sex with her partner.

It is about having sex with ANY random man. As it is lack of self respect.