Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a girl who has probably lost interest

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum, and to the DJ philosophy. Looking for some advice and I will try to keep it short as possible. I'm sure I've made plenty of mistakes with this girl, and as I am recently single again I have been trying to re-learn the game.

Picked up HB9, and closed on her the same night. We had a couple dates the same week that were a lot of fun and very sexually intense. She then started to have some problems in her life, that I was able to (quietly) verify were legitimate.

She canceled our fourth date due to these issues, and didn't really apologize, but she did reschedule for the following week. During this time, she started leaning on me for advice and support with the sh*t she was going through (job, family, and living situation crap) and I feel that I did make a mistake in being too available in trying to help her out. Not with money, of course, just emotional support. She is new to the area and doesn't really trust a lot of people, and for various reasons doesn't feel comfortable talking with her family or old friends.

She kept the next date, but as it was during the day and we both had plans at night, nothing too physical happened. We fooled around a bit, but there was some lessening of the (extreme) sexual tension that had been between us at first.

Because of this, and the fact the she had canceled once on me, I decided to let her chase me for the next date. She did a week later, asking me to come have drinks with her. As I was on my way out there, she had a huge blowup with her roomate. I told her that we could do it another time, but she insisted that she still wanted to see me and we did meet for drinks. However, she was in a terrible mood, not very affectionate or even friendly. I tried to be helpful and at some point she did soften a little, and she indicated that she wanted to go on a date again soon, without me prompting her.

The following two days, I sent her one text and made one phone to call to see if her roomate situation had been squared away (probably another mistake). She didn't respond, and I decided to not press the issue.

Four days later she sent me a fairly nice text saying she had been busy, had been thinking about me, and wanted to hang out again soon. I waited a day and texted back (should have called) that I was going to do such-and-such on X day and that she should come along.

She didn't respond, so I resumed no-contact with her. Hid the stuff she had at my apartment, deleted numbers, etc. Prepared to move on. After a week of this, she sent me a long text msg saying her friend was very ill, again she was thinking about me, had moved to better living situation, and hoped I was doing well.

It has been a couple days and I haven't replied. I would like to give this girl one more chance to see if we can find the spark that was there in the beginning, but I didn't respond for several reasons. She didn't really ask me a question or say anything that necessitated a reply with her text. She ignored my last few attempts at communication. And I've felt the sexual tension dwindle down consistently since the first week.

I don't want to be emotional tampon or get played. I want to show her I am a high-value guy that isn't going to give his time to someone that disrespects him. Those who I trust and have asked about this have said I am doing the right thing, and that she needs to make more of an effort before I respond to her.

I am seeing a couple other girls, but have not completely written this one off, as I really did feel there was some potential there, and she has gone through a bunch of crap recently. I guess my question is, how do I properly ignore her, or what is the best way to let this girl know I'm not going to put up with any BS? How should I react if she does show legitimate interest again? Thanks in advance.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1.This chick is as flake
2.She probably gets hit on by other guys a hundred times a day.
3.She uses you as her emotional tampon at her convenience.
4.She is the quintessential self absorbed AW.
5.She is probably fycking some ex-convict ex-boyfriend of hers while you are having delusions of grandeur of being her man.

What more can I say? NEXT.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
gaspipe,

thanks for the feedback. I agree on all points. Think I just moved too fast with this one, especially emotionally, and forgot about respecting myself for a bit. But its probably better that this happened early on anyway, cause I can move on in peace and not deal with an AW any longer than I have to.

And its all good, got some good sex out of the experience, and really needed it after my recent LTR. Also glad I found this forum, and have already learned a lot. Hopefully I can progress from AFC status and contribute something back in the future.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Gaspipe is spot on.

Remember, no matter how "busy" a chick claims to be, she can get laid anywhere any time with little time or effort. Her ex-con ex-bf is only a short text message away.

But you scored with a hot chick. Now, knowing that you can, pulling other chicks shouldn't be that hard. Use the confidence gained here to improve your game and get others. Good luck man.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewToTheGame said:
gaspipe,

too fast , emotionally, .
this is a cardinal sin. NEVER do that again. The girl MUST be the one to get emotional attachment first if its ever
going to work long term.