Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a flake

ibew_bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start all over again, the next time she contacts you, regardless of the content, just ask her out with something like:

"Hey I gotta go now, let's meet up this Friday at X time and Y place"

If she agrees, good. If she doesn't, say something like "Well, let me know when you've changed your mind"

And if she contacts you again after that, repeat the formula, but this time, if she still BS around, just block her number for good.

Anyway, it's TOTALLY OKAY for a man to want to bang that delicious pvssy at least one more time, so don't be too hard on yourself.
Thats like right out of Corey Waynes book...lol...I guess I could refresh once more and do that but that would be the last time since I have asked her before. Then if Nadda, I will never respond to her again unless she tries really hard!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats like right out of Corey Waynes book...lol...I guess I could refresh once more and do that but that would be the last time since I have asked her before. Then if Nadda, I will never respond to her again unless she tries really hard!
Corey Wayne saved me before, I'm sure he could do the same to you, brother.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women only keep reaching out to see if you're still interested. That alone validates them even if they have no actual interest. So after her reaching and still not being interested you not responding from there on out is the best response unless she comes up with a date offer.

Reaction score
Let me them chase you.
don't respond
Let them double text
Let them keep following up
If they stop you win
If they continue you win
Whoever doesn’t respond has power
Key is to ensure that you don’t follow up
Let them keep following up and then you tell them when you are serious to meet they should text
Women love a man who is busy
Because when he gives her time she feels she is somewhat his priority

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey board got a question for you. About a 1-1/2 years ago I was messing with a women for a few months when it came to an end..I didnt want it to becasue we were having a good time but, She became very flakey. We got into a argument over her flaking out on me one night and not showing up without a call or text. So it ended with her saying she just wants to be friends. I agreed because to be honest I wasnt in love with her and She wasnt relationship material so I really didnt care... Anyway, This girl has continued to message me via FB every few months asking how I am etc..I always end up messenging her back and it goes back and forth a few times. Ive asked her to meet a few times but she made excuses and the the last time I told her to call me, She never did...

I know most of you guys are probably going to say just ghost her or whatever...The truth is, She was awesome in bed and I want another ride! Otherwise I would just ghost her. So my question is, Whats the best strategy to build her attraction for me so that I can maybe get her to actually commit to meeting me again? I know she is just playing her little game to boost her ego with me.

So should I just stop responding all together in hopes that maybe that will spark her interest in me more?

Should I just respond with a few back and forths without suggesting a meet up? Then just say ok Take care of yourself?

Should I ask her to meet me again and when she refuses, ask her, Why she is reaching out then? Since I know here response will be " We are friends" My response will be "no we arent, We never were, We were lovers so there is really no sense in you contacting me anymore"

Any opinions would be appreciated
Wall of text.

A wise man once said "I don't Chase. I replace." Wall of text could be better spent getting hotter younger girls.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women only keep reaching out to see if you're still interested. That alone validates them even if they have no actual interest. So after her reaching and still not being interested you not responding from there on out is the best response unless she comes up with a date offer.
+1

This is why fellas need to work volume.

Your modus operandi should be to pickup and pull. After pulling, the modus operandi should be more pickup. To go get more girls. Not be a huge phaggot. <--- most guys.

The actions by which I operate are to treat each encounter as 1 and done. She's back to the street where she belongs until she's been qualified and been screened appropriately. Even then, girls drop off, and the only response is #nextset!