Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a disrespectful woman after leaving and reconnecting

sharktooth8

Reaction score
I've been seeing this chick for a while now. long story short, she started to disrespect me and her sh1t tests came to a point where I packed my sh1t and left her...a month later I initiated contact because I want her to be a plate to spin, but I know that I have to make her to submit to me. I'm willing now to just drop this plate and I'm in a position of where I only care about my personal gain. So I told her over the phone that if she wants to see me she needs to do something for me. I haven't told her what yet, but my top choice is a rim job. What ways you have in order to punish a disrespectful woman or make her submit?!
I should mention that I was a beta b1tch all my life and only in the last two months since I've been taking the red pill, I am starting to become more aware of my value. I'm still hit everyday with resistance from the old self that I'm trying to get rid of. I'm 26, I work out 6 days a week, I became more muscular and eat healthy food. I take care of myself and I developed a bad ass image (leather jacket style), yet I know that there's a lot of work to do in the brain departament and changing my mindset
I'm still in a point where I haven't developed game and still have a bit of fear of rejection (not from this woman) and that makes my approach to women a bad
I need some help! Fvck that beta mindset that i've been brainwashed all my life with. Some pointers would be appreciated.

A

AJ84

I've been seeing this chick for a while now. long story short, she started to disrespect me and her sh1t tests came to a point where I packed my sh1t and left her...a month later I initiated contact because I want her to be a plate to spin, but I know that I have to make her to submit to me. I'm willing now to just drop this plate and I'm in a position of where I only care about my personal gain. So I told her over the phone that if she wants to see me she needs to do something for me. I haven't told her what yet, but my top choice is a rim job. What ways you have in order to punish a disrespectful woman or make her submit?!
I should mention that I was a beta b1tch all my life and only in the last two months since I've been taking the red pill, I am starting to become more aware of my value. I'm still hit everyday with resistance from the old self that I'm trying to get rid of. I'm 26, I work out 6 days a week, I became more muscular and eat healthy food. I take care of myself and I developed a bad ass image (leather jacket style), yet I know that there's a lot of work to do in the brain departament and changing my mindset
I'm still in a point where I haven't developed game and still have a bit of fear of rejection (not from this woman) and that makes my approach to women a bad
I need some help! Fvck that beta mindset that i've been brainwashed all my life with. Some pointers would be appreciated.
So, turning a sexual act (rim job) into a negative experience (punishment) is supposed to be a good thing? From a female perspective, unless you both had a sub/dom thing going on, don’t use anything sexual as a form of punishment. It may not go as planned.
Also, it’s hard to turn a long term gf into a plate. Why should she put out for you if you are no longer going to be her boyfriend? It’s like saying “I’m ending the relationship and will give you less of me, but please hang around for me when I feel like hitting it”.
It’s probably more realistic to just meet new girls (who are not disrespectful) and try to plate them as you would be starting from the beginning and can frame it better, rather than trying to de-establish a long term relationship into something casual. It’s not impossible I suppose but is it worth it? There are more girls to date out there.

sharktooth8

Reaction score
in my experience women who disrespect will NEVER be worthy of adding to my stable. Best to focus on the ones who respect me. My time and attention are my two greatest assets, and I refuse to waste them on the ones who disrespect.
So, turning a sexual act (rim job) into a negative experience (punishment) is supposed to be a good thing? From a female perspective, unless you both had a sub/dom thing going on, don’t use anything sexual as a form of punishment. It may not go as planned.
Also, it’s hard to turn a long term gf into a plate. Why should she put out for you if you are no longer going to be her boyfriend? It’s like saying “I’m ending the relationship and will give you less of me, but please hang around for me when I feel like hitting it”.
It’s probably more realistic to just meet new girls (who are not disrespectful) and try to plate them as you would be starting from the beginning and can frame it better, rather than trying to de-establish a long term relationship into something casual. It’s not impossible I suppose but is it worth it? There are more girls to date out there.
Thanks man. I asked her to cook me dinner as she is a terrible cook. She said she'll get back to me, i've already took it as a defeat and I wont initiate further contact with her, but if she does decides to cook, I will make sure I have some other thing going on that day and will blow her off. Now it's time for me to learn some game as I see women are eye balling me because the way I carry myself and my physique, but I always talk myself out of approaching them. I got so much to learn, but Im determined to get the full benefits of the red pill. Cheers once again!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she broke up with you the 1st time, the disrespect is now built in...
and likely considering you as a safe temporary fvck before she monkey branches and disrespects you again (likey a gost at that!)

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she disrespect you?

Also, regardless of what you read here, I personally try to be the person that my parents wouldn't be ashamed to hear about. So I wouldn't disrespect someone out of spite. You want to hook up with her that's totally cool, do it from the fun/happy side of you, enjoy her company but don't try to teach her a lesson. This can end badly with legal consequences. The thing is even if she cheated on you which is the worst form of disrespect she still doesn't owe you anything, no one owes anyone anything. Best to move on.