English_Bloke
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2004
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey, first want to say this site and the people on it are awesome, my life has changed so much.
But im having a few problems. I had a great house party today, no boring atmosphere of dominos pizza and doing nothing that happens at a lot of house parties ive been to. I got a load of girls around so it ended up being more girls than guys. So im chilled out, sit down opposite a girl im trying to start with, and conversation goes good. But I felt at times it was me trying to start it up too much but at times she would get into it, asking quite a few questions..she was shy though.
1) I've read over conversations here on how to work a good convers...but it still felt like it was all uphill. Suggestions?
Okay so it was going good but then one of the girls i had success with sat on the arm of my chair leaning into me. Girl opposite me got the message and closed herself, when she did leave - so did the girl who was on the arm of my chair.
2) Any suggestions on how to get the girl who was trying to move in on me, to be put on hold without turning her off...
Party ends and it feels great, got a lot of #s. Only thing I need next time are games/things to do. TV+Xbox and Guitar are awesome for the guys but for the girls and guys togethor...?
3) Whats a good way to keep guys+girls occupied at a party...i was thinking on the level of games..pool...etc So far I found HB9s dont like watching guys play Halo 2
Things have gone great since I pulled my head of of my ass and saw how to do things right. Thanks for the great help and adivce!
But im having a few problems. I had a great house party today, no boring atmosphere of dominos pizza and doing nothing that happens at a lot of house parties ive been to. I got a load of girls around so it ended up being more girls than guys. So im chilled out, sit down opposite a girl im trying to start with, and conversation goes good. But I felt at times it was me trying to start it up too much but at times she would get into it, asking quite a few questions..she was shy though.
1) I've read over conversations here on how to work a good convers...but it still felt like it was all uphill. Suggestions?
Okay so it was going good but then one of the girls i had success with sat on the arm of my chair leaning into me. Girl opposite me got the message and closed herself, when she did leave - so did the girl who was on the arm of my chair.
2) Any suggestions on how to get the girl who was trying to move in on me, to be put on hold without turning her off...
Party ends and it feels great, got a lot of #s. Only thing I need next time are games/things to do. TV+Xbox and Guitar are awesome for the guys but for the girls and guys togethor...?
3) Whats a good way to keep guys+girls occupied at a party...i was thinking on the level of games..pool...etc So far I found HB9s dont like watching guys play Halo 2
Things have gone great since I pulled my head of of my ass and saw how to do things right. Thanks for the great help and adivce!