Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deadlifts..Deadlifts...Deadlifts!!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Deadlifts everyone! I'm sold. Since I added them to my workout about a month or so ago, I'm noticing a huge difference. Deadlifts are my favorite exercise now. I seem to have gained a huge amount of just raw power from them. I'm amazed actually, deads seem to add strength to your entire body...has anyone else experienced this when first starting them?

I'm not even doing heavy weight yet. I started light to make sure my form was right, and to burn it into muscle memory. I'm just starting to add more weight. Last time I did 5x245. I'm doing them tomorrow and am going to shoot for 265, maybe 285. I'm fired up right now.

Anyway, enough rant... I wouldn't have discovered deadlifts if it wasn't for you guys here.

Thanks! and do deadlifts!! I love being the only guy in the gym doing them...

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deads and rack pulls are my absolute favourites.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadlifts are one of my favorite exercises, too. I was underestimating my progress on a lot of lifts until I found out that I should have been adding the Olympic bar to the total amount lifted. :eek: Now that I know how much I've really been lifting on my deadlifts, bench press, etc. I'm even more pleased with the progress I'm making. :up:

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Alright, Deadlifts everyone! I'm sold. Since I added them to my workout about a month or so ago, I'm noticing a huge difference. Deadlifts are my favorite exercise now. I seem to have gained a huge amount of just raw power from them. I'm amazed actually, deads seem to add strength to your entire body...has anyone else experienced this when first starting them?

I'm not even doing heavy weight yet. I started light to make sure my form was right, and to burn it into muscle memory. I'm just starting to add more weight. Last time I did 5x245. I'm doing them tomorrow and am going to shoot for 265, maybe 285. I'm fired up right now.

Anyway, enough rant... I wouldn't have discovered deadlifts if it wasn't for you guys here.

Thanks! and do deadlifts!! I love being the only guy in the gym doing them...
:up:

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody tried dumbbell DLs? As a tall guy with very long legs, I found that they are a nice alternative, as my knees can't get in the way of the bar, which was always a problem for me.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadlifts were my fav exercise.

Then I learned the Clean and Jerk. POWRAR :D

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadlifts changed my life for the better.