Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daytona Beach Spring Break 3/19-3/27

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys,

My roommate and I are going to Daytona for spring break. We would like to meet and pick up chicks with other DJ if they're going to be in the area that week. Spring break is haven for DJs so this would be an awesome oppurtinity. We could hang during the week as well if you guys are cool.

So hit me, or my roommate Doctor Who, with a PM and we'll start talking.

Thanks, see you in Daytona

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, make sure you're not up there for black college reunion! I think it's towards the end of march and you DEFINITLY don't wanna be there for that, unless of course you're black :cool:

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be heading up there, I am from Orlando, but might make a trip up there, I am only 17 though,but am trying to get a fake ID though, how old are ya man, My friends and I are not the high school type though, so if your not too old we can hang maybe and pick up some chicks.

MagicMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars

When you get here you should definitely check out the ocean deck. It's about 1/4 of a mile south of the pier right on the beach. Lots of drunk hotties there just about any night of the week. Everything gets started around here about 11:00 pm. also if you want to check out some hot locals check out the ale house on International speedway blvd. It's pretty hot on the weekends after 5:00 till close. Then of course there's the clubs (Razzles, Baja ect.) You should be able to find some action here if you turn over enough rocks. Good luck, MM

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in Deerfield,FL(like n broward county). I've never been to daytona, any idea, on how long of a drive it is?