Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame infield, scared to approach while buying groceries ?

mastergame

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a clip that shows how easy it can be to meet girls while going through your day, in this exemple grocery shopping.

Who here has ever done it at the grocery store ?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This is a clip that shows how easy it can be to meet girls while going through your day, in this exemple grocery shopping.

Who here has ever done it at the grocery store ?
Ah Bondi Beach. Brings back memories. Sun, sea, surf, casks of wine, smell of weed in the air and the women. You got the ozzie locals and the hordes of backpackers from all over the globe.

If you don't score in Bondi Beach you've got problems. I was there in my early twenties. No concept of "game" or overanalysing things, just meeting people, having fun and partying. No attachments to anyone as we were all passing through.

I watched the start of the video (about 8 mins) and I thought "Ok he's approached, he's doing alright . However, I don't agree with 'screening her to see is she taken' let her bring that up herself."

He went for the instant date (would you be up for a beer) which is good, but he did seem like he was almost begging her after she rejected him. She rejected him because she was "feeling under the weather ".

When he said goodbye to her that was awkward as hell.

All in all, props for approaching but she seemed disinterested. Could it be his bland manner of speaking?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am curious never done the supermarket approach, Asian grocery stores don't count as I ve got a schtick for that. I dunno it feels like I m in consumer church which shouldn't hold me back as I've picked up in real churches.

Anyway it fits my standard situational approach MO so I d like to learn more. @deesade got any tips or a vid of a guy who does it better.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is chasing...is too many words.

She knows he's interested...no mystery.

He's not "the prize".

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is chasing...is too many words.

She knows he's interested...no mystery.

He's not "the prize".
I've made successful approaches and number closes at grocery stores. I don't want to go into detail because it's important for you to develop your own train of thought and originality. But basically, I use situational openers (e.g., talk about how I'm learning to cook new meals and ask for their feedback). They usually respond pretty well and some of them don't have a clue haha so I use that to tease them.

In short, your odds with women as massively better at the produce aisle of your local store than at singles events or dating sites. Just do it and learn from your failures, which will allow you to fine tune and improve better approaches. It took Edison over 1000 experiments to get the light bulb to shine and it took Elon Musk several blown rockets and millions in research before achieving lift off. If they can achieve such massive tasks, you can certainly approach and meet women in grocery stores...which is muuuuuch much easier to get done.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made successful approaches and number closes at grocery stores. I don't want to go into detail because it's important for you to develop your own train of thought and originality. But basically, I use situational openers (e.g., talk about how I'm learning to cook new meals and ask for their feedback). They usually respond pretty well and some of them don't have a clue haha so I use that to tease them.

In short, your odds with women as massively better at the produce aisle of your local store than at singles events or dating sites. Just do it and learn from your failures, which will allow you to fine tune and improve better approaches. It took Edison over 1000 experiments to get the light bulb to shine and it took Elon Musk several blown rockets and millions in research before achieving lift off. If they can achieve such massive tasks, you can certainly approach and meet women in grocery stores...which is muuuuuch much easier to get done.
Clueless grocery chicks! Lolz!:p

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro are you kidding? This is made up.

What supermarket allows a camera to setup there to record everything? If you linger too long supermarket would kick you out. Second. You see a couple of girls in the video look at the camera in this 'how to pick up women at the supermarket.' Third, the guys apartment is crap. He is going to bring some girl home with him to that place? Fourth, to turn her on and get her hot and bothered and to teach us layman how to attract women, he asks the girl 'if a cow lactates you would drink that?' We should all learn from him!

This guy just wants attention on. YouTube. In RL, 45 seconds you should have her number. Not linger around with her for 10 min talking about the ingredients in 'potato chips.' :rolleyes:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro are you kidding? This is made up.

What supermarket allows a camera to setup there to record everything? If you linger too long supermarket would kick you out. Second. You see a couple of girls in the video look at the camera in this 'how to pick up women at the supermarket.' Third, the guys apartment is crap. He is going to bring some girl home with him to that place? Fourth, to turn her on and get her hot and bothered and to teach us layman how to attract women, he asks the girl 'if a cow lactates you would drink that?' We should all learn from him!

This guy just wants attention on. YouTube. In RL, 45 seconds you should have her number. Not linger around with her for 10 min talking about the ingredients in 'potato chips.' :rolleyes:
Yeah, this looks totally staged. How do I know? I have successfully F closed a very hot girl in a grocery store a few months ago, it didn't happen like in that video. It happened in the wine aisle, and most women who are into wine are receptive to "wine talk" if you know what you are talking about. Talking about milk??? WTF? how is that remotely a cool thing to do... Don't do that.