Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame field report and finding motivation

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My day started good but i slowly got in my head until i started just not approaching anymore and just talking to my wing as he kept approaching.

Set #1. hb8 At the park standing by herself and texting. I go direct. It was my first direct approach of the day so i was nervous but managed to keep the eye contact. She was pretty dry and giving me signs of disinterest but i stayed anyways. I was aware of staying there until she leaves but I *****ed out and left to meet my wing. I should've gone for the #close just to get the fear of rejection out of the way. I have to work on my storytelling skills, that will help me out with girls that dont like to talk.

Set #2. hb7. She was walking slowly and for some reason i hesitated. I was waiting for the best time to approach ( away from the crowd), most of the time the perfect time never comes, lucky this time it did, but i shouldnt rely on that and just approach asap. This one was an easy set. I go direct and shes cool we talk for a bit and I #close. But the interaction lasted only 5 minutes so that will probably be a flake. This was a gimme set and i didnt take full advantage. I should've gone for the instadate, and im almost sure she would've gone for it, but I was being a pus5y, the pattern of the day it seems.

Set #3. Asain hb7 With a captain america backpack taking pictures. I open indirect then transition into more direct game. Turns out she was with a group of people including her bf and he was watching me talk to his girl the whole time just waiting for her. I just decided to write down this set because it was funny.

I opened other sets that didnt amount to much. For the first time ever a girl actually ran away from me, but she seemed to be on drugs or drunk because she was dancing while waiting for the light.

Today after the day was done I was just feeling frustrated and really wanting to change. I realized this is the same way I felt in the past when i was very motivated. I was just really frustrated and in great desire of change. This is how i get powerfully motivated, by going through suffering until I start to yearn the motivation and my goal is the only thing on my mind. Once that happens, my goal becomes alot more powerful than any fear of embarrassment, and just drives me to take action right away without *****ing out.
This is how I'm feeling right now, so my goal from now on will be to go for the actions that can get me rejected. I say this because I keep bltching out of approaching girls or leaving sets when I feel like theres a high risk of rejection.So from now on going up to risky sets will be the only goal I will have. Fu<k this hesitation **** I'm not going to put up with it anymore

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you bro, Props on still approaching today keep that up. Believe me I know that feeling about being frustrated etc. I still get frustrated now on having the desire at night time saying i will approach the next day. I wake up then somehow make some excuse not to go out and approach smh. We will get over this and if we keep going for our goals we will see a big change within a month time. Dont Give Up Bro

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude at least your approaching goals and going for the #close. So far, I have only really done cold approaching when I was with another sosuave member. When I'm by myself I chicken out. I do notice now though that when I make eye contact I smile, whereas before I looked away from a chick when we had eye contact but I'm still pretty ****ing frustrated and pissed off at myself.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel man.

I just graduated from high-school and I did about 7 cold approaches on campus during the day during my last senior year. Now, I know that HS is predominately run on Social Circles but I wanted to prepare myself for real life. Just knowing that got me so nervous and in a ton of 50/50 situations from which I either wouldn't do it or would postpone for a really long time. The approaches that I DID do and DID number close got me feeling so proud and overall fixated on myself rather than the actual girl- which is what is supposed to happen. I never got a number from doing it but I got some decent experiences. Maybe those rejections have something to do with approaching girls who didn't give me the IOI initially or doing any small talk, but whenever that happens I usually got caught off guard or some other excuse from which I wasn't "ready" or simply busy. Hopefully that will change now since I have a killer smile.

My night game however is kind of insane in my opinion. In the day, I chicken out and tended to postpone it abruptly, but at night... I become fearless and just overall pretty smooth. I'm able to go up to any girl, group or not, and either number close or strike up a conversation without feeling nervous or anything. But too bad high-school girls are more reserved than anything, I have had a few experiences though! I'm trying to achieve that level of zen during day game but I did find it challenging. Maybe that will change now that I'm out of high-school but I have yet to find out. I'm thinking it will be most likely easier since I approached girls on campus when she was with at least one other friend.

Cold approaching is difficult. Easily the most difficult obstacle I've faced so far. Getting frustrated just leads to stuff not getting done, I learned that from cold approaching on campus. We have to go at our own pace. If all we can do is smile at a girl and she smiles back and then you leave without approaching, then we have to respect that. Cold approaching is more of a walk than it is a leap for your comfort zone. We should KNOW our limits and respect it until we can overcome it. Beating myself up for not cold approaching served me nothing, there are plenty of women out there. If you ever get stuck or frustrated with this just remember that it's our duty as men to simply put ourselves out there. It's putting ourselves on the line for happiness/satisfaction, not many people can do this at all. They would rather hide from the feet of pain completely rather than a chance of happiness/satisfaction. We go after what we want, even if were bad at it.

Just remember the ABC:
Always, Be, Closing.
-PHM

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really appreciate the report dude. It's not failure, just experience.

I've not done day game for a while but when I have I always rationalise why I didn't approach. She's not my type, she looks unapproachable etc. due to my own fear.

I believe it's good to start off with something like, asking for directions or say "you seem a little lost" This is totally non threatening and puts chicks in the I want to help frame or what a cool guy mindset. Then from here, you can set up all sorts of sh1t. I've not done that for a while as I've not been too bothered but if you see a tourist chick on your own, gold. She's just beaming, 'let's explore'. In the city I live in you get a fair few. I'm really into Japanese girls so you've inspired me back into it. I really need to get back at it, totally rusty.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you start a journal so that we can follow along and track your progress