Day PUA game. Rusty...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't go outright for the number. Instead I tried openers some of you guys have been posting. One was a trip to the bar where I actually tried a pickup line on a girl bartender. :crazy: I don't know how you guys get these ideas but the results were mixed. I told her I was on vacation from california and won a tennis tournament. Which is true she responded by saying she has a boyfriend. A different event met four different HB8's all of them young good material. But were not interested I bought tickets in the event when it first opened. Some free stuff which is better than a trip to walmart. Bobble head, hat, glasses. You guys as a tip can actually try this at your local chain store where you ask the employee if she likes her job. Follow up by telling her you're shopping for a family member or cousin's shoes and you're looking for the right color. You can mix it up where you bring her home and mix it up with some kino. Netfix win. Thanks for all of your post's. And the hour of the DJ continues.

Sincerely,
Vantagepoint

persuasion

Reaction score
Master the art of erasing all losses from your memory on the spot.
Don't over analyze women, because even women don't understand women.
Relax, breathe and have FUN.

And good hunting!