Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day Game Vs Night Game Vs Dating Apps Vs Social Circle

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys vote these 4 from your favourite to least favourite ways to met girls?

Which has given you the most success?
Which do you recommend most guys should focus on?

Unfortunately due to living in the UK, Social distancing has been extended another 4 weeks to July 19th where it will be reviewed yet again! This means bars and nightclubs will still remain closed.
All you are allowed to do at a pub is sit and stay with up to a group of 5 friends at your own table..
Basically night game in pubs/clubs has been practically impossible to do and has been for over a year.

Social circle is a no go for me as most of my friends are now coupled up in long term relationships or have kids and all their friends are coupled up too.

So for me, night game and social circle are not currently options I can peruse which leaves just daygame and dating apps.

So many of the girls I see on dating apps are obese, full of tattoos or single Mothers.. or a combination of the three. Maybe it’s just the area where I live but not seeing many quality girls I would want to date or hook up with without destroying my standards.

So I have been doing daygame as my only real default option. Have been approaching and been rejected a lot (as expected) I got a number a few days ago but no response. Hoping to get a result soon.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to living in the UK, Social distancing has been extended another 4 weeks to July 19th where it will be reviewed yet again! This means bars and nightclubs will still remain closed.
All you are allowed to do at a pub is sit and stay with up to a group of 5 friends at your own table..
Basically night game in pubs/clubs has been practically impossible to do and has been for over a year.
Nonsense bars are open across the country and so are beer gardens there was even talk of some nightclubs opening this weekend as they have had enough of the nonsense ...... some places may be stricter with restrictions than others but if you are in a big city just hit as many as you can i can practically guarantee you will find somewhere that doesn't give a sh1t about restrictions if they do start giving you grief just leave no point being there

i went out Saturday and got a fair haul .....i adhered to no restrictions and nobody bothered me

In answer to your question

Social Circles will trump all , you get inside information on the girl , tips and social proof all rolled into one

nothing else can really compete in trying to get a quality woman

Night game is my go too for casual sex and numbers etc

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is the only game you'll find women alone.

Night game and Social circle game are always together like Salt & Pepper.
You're not gonna come across women by themselves during night game.
They're usually attached to their friends in one form or another.
If you know how to open group sets during night game, then you're in a great position to conquer social circle game simultaneously.

I don't even consider online game to real game anymore.
Below average chicks online believe they are entitled supermodels.
If you need game to pickup average and below average women, then you're wasting your time in a highly saturated market.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is the only game you'll find women alone.

Night game and Social circle game are always together like Salt & Pepper.
You're not gonna come across women by themselves during night game.
They're usually attached to their friends in one form or another.
If you know how to open group sets during night game, then you're in a great position to conquer social circle game simultaneously.

I don't even consider online game to real game anymore.
Below average chicks online believe they are entitled supermodels.
If you need game to pickup average and below average women, then you're wasting your time in a highly saturated market.
I'm curious what city are you in?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fellow Brit, I feel your pain!
They're super strict in my area - as you say, you are literally limited to sitting in your designated area like a lepper.
if you try to approach a table of girls you get one warning and sent back to your designated seating area or you get thrown out.
The whole vibe is awful. I really fear that it's gonna be even more odd to get approached for girls once it's all over!

To answer your question, basically ALL of my success over the years has been from night game (walking up to girls in bars and clubs)

Never done much day game but instantly felt it was just seen as too weird here - although i'd do it more if I lived in Central London to hit on travellers etc (that's why UK pua coaches do it there. Foerign girls who don't think it's odd and who are looking for adventure!)

Tinder - no success really. No matches. Only good for very handsome, and young guys (obviously this is always the issue to some extent, but I feel online they are even more brutal and unforgiving compared to in person)

I realised a bit too late that social circle is kind of king and THAT is where you will see guys punching above their weight fairly regularly. Unforunately, i've not been able to get many good social circles going over the years due to my work and stuff, but i've seen the obvious power of it with friends who lucked out into brilliant socail circles full of hot girls through their jobs etc

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what city are you in?
Dallas
Grew up in Baltimore though

I've moved around a lot since living in Baltimore.
Previous cities I've resided: DC, NYC, Orlando, Miami, Chicago

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the dislike of dating apps is due to tinder, POF and free apps.

Match.com I could get a couple of dates a month minimum BUT you had to put the hours in.

match makes you pay (£60 for 3 months if I remember). I think girls pay too, so it filtered out a lot of chads who wouldn’t need to pay as tinder would be a steady stream, plus the girls who go there are serious and probably not liking the vibe on the free ones.

I never did “day game” above just trying to chat women up in cafes, and places like that. I couldn’t just go out hunting random women, but I guess all younger men do day game. To me surely that’s just “chatting up chicks you meet?” I did that all my younger years and kind of still do it now! Night game is called “going to clubs and pulling women”, did tons of that, much easier as a DJ (deck jockey)!

social circle was the worst. Baggage, and a big issue if you’re not sexually compatible. Plus friends - some man, somewhere is going to be pissed off by it, and your friends as well have access - I saw that play out badly.

back before it was illegal to ask a woman out, prior to the invention of “rape culture”, work was a place I met a lot of girls but only in jobs you don’t mind leaving and certainly not a girl on your team but someone remote on a work night out, I had Quite a few of those in my 20s.

apps for me were great. All the women are there for the same thing. Its literally an app full of women who want to date. I get some areas it’s bad, but I am not sure if some bros get disheartened. It takes hours and hours of work and you also need to get new one quickly. If you’re on a limited app like match you will know most the girls profiles within about 30 miles. I never ran out of options.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Daygame - It is the hardest way to meet women but also the most rewarding. Think about it like grinding lvls in an RPG to eventually defeat the boss. It's not for the faint of heart and you have to go through a lot of rejection but at the same time it allows you to improve your social skills

Social Circle - The best tool to find a LTR, but like most here I don't have any access to a good social circle so this completely eliminates this option for me

Nightgame - Great for casual sex but if you work 9-5 it is impossible to do, the few times i did try it i had an absolute blast and the calibre of women was very high

OLD - It's like fishing in a polluted lake, sure you will get some fish but the quality just isn't there. It's something you can easly do anywhere you want, you can text dozens of women at the same time.