Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day game sticking point...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sticking point:

While I am a believer in cold approaches (my last LTR was from a cold approach and she was hot) sometimes I can't make the jump from the social guy asking an innocent question to a great conversation that demonstrates value. I need a consistent transition for times when I can't think of something on the spot. Some women are very talkative, some open right up, some are wearing a piece of jewelry or a tattoo you can comment on, etc. But many don't.

This is what I was thinking as a last resort for situations like what happened today (the he said/she said is below for my 2 approaches today).

When it isn't going anywhere other than me asking questions about the topic of the opener, I can say:

"Sorry for the lame questions. I was just trying to keep the conversation going because you're really cute. Are you single"?

If yes, then ask for name and go from there.

I think this may be a nice blend of indirect to direct.

Now, if there is a great convo, I won't need to use that line and can just converse about whatever and eventually close. But for the situs like those below I am going to try it out.

Any better ideas??

These were my 2 stall-outs today:

The first is at a bookstore. She looks hot from afar in her shorts, tank top, platform shoes, and ankle bracelet. She is in the Business books section. I screw up the 3s rule and start at the end of her aisle and make my way down to her. Anytime I ddo that it is dumb on my part. Anyhow, turns out she is probably 35.

Me: Find anything good.
Her: Yeah, this one might be good.
Me: What is it?
Her: The One Minute Manager.
Me: Oh, Ken Blanchard has written a lot of business books. Is that about time management?
Her: Not really. It is about how to get things done effectively.
Me: have any recommendations for books on time management?
Her: Not really.
Me: Are you trying to be a better manager?
Her: No, I'm looking for a book for my supervisor.
Me: Oh, so you're going to tell the boss how to do their thing better. Cool. (I laugh)
Her: (no laugh)
Me: What kind of business are you in?
Her: I'm a regional manager for Planned Parenthood.
Me: Do you have to travel a lot?
Her: Not really.
I let it die. she walks away.

She never smiled the whole time. Honestly, I'm not sure if I did either. She had a cold mannerism about her.

At Target, I go in the office supplies aisle. Cute girl in a sundress. When she smiles I see some crows feet, so I'd guess 30 or so.

Me: Do you know what the difference is between "mailing tape" and "mailing and packing tape"?
Her: Sure don't. I'm trying to figure out the difference between Scotch Tape, Invisible Tape, and Target brand tape, and why the most expensive is triple the price of the lease expensive.
Me: Oh. I do know that the cheap stuff isn't good. You can probably do well with Scotch.
Her: Oh, ok.
quiet for a few seconds
Me: You don't have your favorite tape brand already figured out?
Her: No, I don't use tape that much.

I walk past her to look at post-it notes.

She leaves about 20 seconds later, and says "Good luck" with a smile as she passes by. I will say the Target girl was definitely much friendlier than the bookstore Planned Parenthood feminist.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are called situational openers... they are the least risky and the hardest to transition from. I like the more direct approach my self.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the planned parenthood manager is a ***** anyway, imgaine going to work everyday knowing your job kills millions of babies.. How happy could she be..

Keep on keeping on and it will happen it takes guts to go and talk to random chicks, remember its a game of numbers..

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you talking to them? What did you want? Did you just want to be their chat buddy or did you want to get into their pants?

I think it is important to show intent, pretty soon. If you continue to chat about boring crap, then guess what, they are going to get bored. Let them know you want them, pretty early in the conversation.

As an example, I was at the mall over the weekend, went up to one of those carts and tried to pick up the girl working there. Started off pretending to be interested in buying something and then just said, "I think you are fvcking sexy." She wasn't put off or anything. We had a good conversation after that. I found out she was 18, going to unviversity etc. I couln't close in the end, but this girl was friggin hot.

Don't be afraid to let them know that you want to fvck them. Of course, not in those exact words.