Day Dates

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I declare my ignorance on this subject, Untill now, I have never went out on a day date with a woman. (Always been dinners). I have also always "Heard" FRIENDZONE affilated with it. Is this true or is there any hope for a romance ?

Just curious. LOL

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leeman67 said:
Ok, I declare my ignorance on this subject, Untill now, I have never went out on a day date with a woman. (Always been dinners). I have also always "Heard" FRIENDZONE affilated with it. Is this true or is there any hope for a romance ?

Just curious. LOL
Attraction is an emotional response to an external stimulus. IT can take place anytime ,anyplace , not just after dark. Candle-lit dinners are but one traditional way of creating an atmosphere , and hence an emotional reaction.

Women are attracted to confident, bold, strong and dominant, interesting, exciting and entertaining men.

Ya feel me ?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leeman67 said:

Just curious. LOL

Oh, not to nit pick, but your second sentence should have said, "...I have never GONE out on a day date...."

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main obstacle I see with day dates is getting undivided attention from a woman who clearly has other places to be later that night. If you schedule a day date, it should be because it works better in YOUR schedule, not hers.

Also, things move a bit slower in day game. Your best bet is often to forget about making out and getting physical and concentrate on building attraction so she'll be willing to see you on a weekend night.

Don't do coffee. It's lame and feels like a business meeting. Take the lead and bring her to do fun daytime things in an environment that YOU feel comfortable in. Take her to multiple places that you regularly frequent--if she's cool with it, stop by your apartment--not to hookup, but just to get her to feel comfortable there and build a connection. If you want to incorporate this woman into your life, the quickest way to do that is actually to do everyday things with her, rather than trying to impress her with fancy places that you'd never go to otherwise. Have her "tag along" on things you'd do anyway.

As for friendzone--that's just low interest level, and it has little to do with when you see her and everything to do with HOW she sees you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can game a woman on a day date, but as jeffst just said, only do it if it's more convenient for you.

You will yield better results at night, in low lighting, over a drink. A woman who offers to go on a day date is not showing she is serious about sucking your face by the end of it. And yeah, some type of activity is way better than coffee.

Also, don't do dinner dates at night. Too long, to awkward, too expensive.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Leeman,
Pretty difficult to spin plates without daytime dates......There are so many people who are shift workers.....for a start thousands of young nurses....then think about the many waitresses and chefs....that is the tip of the iceburg,think of single Mums with kids at school....most of these people are starved for company and things to do,for the active there is Walking,Cycling,Nature Rambles,Canoeing,Art Galleries and movies,shopping,indoor climbing...I was a shift worker for much of my life,nothing nicer than a fittening activity in the morning,a Chinese take Away then the Sun streaming through cracks in her curtains as you partake of afternoon delight.then a little snooze before you are off to strike a blow for Democracy....Happy Days.