“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Day 2 Approaches

Don_West

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
30
Tuesday July 12 2022.
Goal = Approach and close 5 women a day

I approached 3 women on my way to work in the morning. I number closed on two. The third was cold but after a few one word replies she begun to open up and talk. I ended up leaving without closing. I got turned off.

That was all. I didn't approach in the evening on my way home. Mentally exhausted from work. I plan to do approaches in the evening as well, and to force myself to do them
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top